[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Alexis-Ren-selfie.jpg (352 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Alexis-Ren-selfie.jpg
352 KB, 960x960
You missed out on innocent teenage love.

A woman can say she loves you, but it doesn't mean the same thing it did for her first sweetheart.

You will always be something she settled for. The undying passion and sex drive she had for the hot jock who took her innocence can NEVER be compared to what you can offer her.

Money? Stability? They don't get her pussy gushing like Chad's thick dick and rock solid abs.

How does this make you feel?
>>
wah fucking wahh
>>
>>27225938
i gave up on women a long time ago
>>
>>27225938

We all settle for something, anon.

Those girls in their teens, for instance. They settled for awkward teenage horndogs who had no idea what the fuck they were doing.

And we all settle for some fucking vapid, talky bitch who won't SHUT UP AND LEAVE when we've just blown our loads and want to LIE DOWN AND SLEEP AND SHIT.
>>
What is with this constant shit posting of this Jew haired faggot Jay Alvarez?

Him and his dumb girl friend are just insta-celebs.
>>
>>27225938
no hymen no diamond fuckface
>>
File: 1434689225235.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1434689225235.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
"its overrated anyways trust me"
"it wasn't real romance, 20's is better"
"you didn't miss anything"
>>
>>27226256
>those posts
Fucking normies I swear
>>
but at the same time "teenage love" is often just as meaningless since most people just get together to fit in. i can barely think of any cases where two people genuinely "loved" each other growing up, most of the time it was just 'cause they felt like they "needed" to be in some sort of relationship by then. just typical school drama n' shit like that.
>>
Fuck off emotionfags
>>
>>27226339

u wot, i saw it first hand. I was the only guy out of the group of friends I was with that didn't get it. The memes aren;t lying about this one.
>>
>>27225938
This is nonsense. I've had a girlfriend in high school who was madly in love with me. It all turns miserable eventually. Everybody is in love with an idealized memory or fantasy and everyone thinks the grass is greener on the other side. If you believe otherwise you're either naive or plain stupid.
>>
>>27226443

Fuck you, seriously, fuck you man. What did I do to miss out on it? What did I do to have the hole in my heart?
>>
File: 1458085675928.jpg (32 KB, 800x331) Image search: [Google]
1458085675928.jpg
32 KB, 800x331
>>27226256
>"it wasn't real romance, 20's is better"

>tfw your 20s is almost over too
>>
File: computer-1.jpg (14 KB, 316x237) Image search: [Google]
computer-1.jpg
14 KB, 316x237
>>27225938
>A woman can say she loves you, but it doesn't mean the same thing it did for her first sweetheart.

jokes on you faggot, I went out with a 15 year old girl (I was 19 at the time) and was her "first love" and she was mine.

lel u mad OP? :^)
>>
>>27226476
>What did I do to have the hole in my heart?
Bad habits which reinforce negative behavior and a lack of self-realization leading to poor self worth.
>What did I do to miss out on it?
Why do you care? It wouldn't have made you happy. This no gf bullshit it just an excuse for most anons to wallow in their misery. You wouldn't know what to do with happiness even if it crawled up your ass.
>>
>>27226256
why do normies spout this shit all the time?
Are they just trying to delude themselves that their high school romances weren't blissful just because they fucked up?
>>
File: 1453162540020.jpg (554 KB, 923x738) Image search: [Google]
1453162540020.jpg
554 KB, 923x738
>>27225938
nah i didn't

had a gf in 8th grade for a couple months
had another gf from age 16-20. 22 now.

YOU missed out
>>
>>27225938
daily reminder that I had several girls after me when I was 17. I had like three different girls ask me to prom. The hottest girl in school talking to me on aim getting her number. Im gay and I never loved any of the chicks
my life has been downhill since 17
>>
>>27226256
the fact that you're fucking fresh teenage pussy is the reason we wish we had it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.