[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate you. All of you. I fucking hate your hypocrisy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
I fucking hate you. All of you. I fucking hate your hypocrisy. All of you think you are the ultimate moral man, shunned by this vane society we live in, thinking that you are above normies, secretly dreaming of the day when you can cause as much pain and suffering as possible to those people. Well guess what robots, nobody is perfect and you live in a bubble waiting to bust. Society doesnt reject you because of unfair genetics or terrible childhood, it fucking rejects you because you are all miserable cunts that leech off society without giving nothing back, you think that race indicates a person's worth and worship people who go and shoot children as of they are godamn heroes. Fuck you, all of you greasy no life neets. I hope you all get depression and kill yourselves. Fucking disgusting wastes of energy.
>>
File: 1457044353067.jpg (213 KB, 651x669) Image search: [Google]
1457044353067.jpg
213 KB, 651x669
>>27225933
>he fell for the memes
>he's new

I wish I had a smug anime girl to post
>>
>>27225933
The funniest thing to me is that they believe in the asshole/nice guy dichotomy and that they are such good people and would be such good boyfriends if society just realized how great they secretly are
>>
I absolutely agree, robots have a neverending list of excuses why they don't have a girlfriend, why society is rigged against them, why they were just born to fail. Not a single item on this list involves in agency or responsibility, despite them all being adults in age. They deserve this life of squalor they've created for themselves.

I just come here as a form of therapy, its a great example of the kind of negative self-defeating attitude to never slip into.
>>
>>27225933
Shut up dumb frog poster

Jroejdhd
>>
>>27226061
I love how they legitimately believe women give a fuck about a man's looks or cocksize, and believe threads saying otherwise weren't started by other men. They don't understand that only men judge other men based on how they look.

Whatever happened to the phrase "a man is defined by his actions"? I guess they deep down know its true and that they're fucked because of it.
>>
>>27225933

>Society doesnt reject you because of unfair genetics or terrible childhood

Oh. Well I know that.

Actually, I rejected society. Because of a terrible childhood. What do you want me to do? nobody was ever there there to protect me or stand up for me. I was just a kid, for fucks sake. I didn't deserve any of what I got.

My crime wasn't being a miserable cunt. It was being too soft. That problem got fixed in a hurry, around 8 years old, but the shrapnel of shame, resentment, and loneliness remain. Do you feel you've changed me with your post? Or even moved me?

This just reads like bait, but it's been pretty new in here lately, so I'm going to assume your rabies is genuine
>>
I hate it when robots and /pol/ leak into other boards that actually have some well-adjusted people in their userbase with their misogyny and racism. They're so desperate to have a group of people to "belong" to, it'd be funny if it wasn't so sad. The irony is that all you have to do to fit in to any group is not be a judgmental retard and have a level of tolerance and understanding. But aren't autistic people incapable of that level of thinking? It actually all makes sense now that I think about it.
>>
>>27226072
Someday you will be dead and forgotten forever. No matter how hard you try and as much as you accomplish with your life you will be equal to me, forgotten in death for all of eternity. Eat shit.
>>
>>27226134
If you think women don't judge you on your looks than you have never been around any. Growing up with sisters and being friends with a few females in college showed me how hollow many women are.
>>
>>27226344
I absolutely agree, but I take comfort in knowing that despite being an individual with social anxiety and depression, I will never be as miserable as you are, and I will always look better in comparison. All because I chose reality.
>>
OP you need to understand that this board is full of sad people where mental illness, poverty, and sadness vibe out.

Some people just get dealt a shit hand in life and don't want to keep continuing to be alone. I understand it's hard for some people to grasp but hear me out. Not everyone has the resources to live this wonderful life. Now as far as self-inflicted NEET people go: fuck you. Seriously fuck you. Get off your lazy able bodied ass and do something. The government cut out of my paychecks shouldn't be wasted on a loser who refuses to do anything. It is to help people in need.
>>
>>27226388
Its certainly not the single most important character trait to women that so many threads posted on this board make it out to be, and there's tons of other traits that can more than make up for it. At least once you get out of high school.
>>
>>27226045
THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTZ

>>>/REDDIT/
>>
>>27225933
Someone worked extra overtime today, didn't they?
>>
File: 59059445.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
59059445.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>27225933
>I hope you all get depression and kill yourselves.
good news anon!
>>
File: RTM.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
RTM.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>>27225933
>what is strawman
>what is just-world fallacy
>what is r9k is one person
>what is frog memes poster bait

:^)
>>
>>27226411
Not OP but I honestly feel for you if you have something like schizophrenia, are an amputee, etc, and I hope you see a level of support and comfort in life. But the second type of person you described is the one that makes up the majority of this board by a vast number.
>>
>>27226429
Its certainly not the most important trait but its still a huge one. If you are ugly than off the bat 50% of women are out of your reach. Combine that with being a manlet and you aren't looking very appealing to most women. Obviously social skills could work around this but not everyone was blessed with great social skills or even a good upbringing. A lot of the shit posted on here is false but the ugly meme is very real.
>>
File: ScroogeFirst.jpg (16 KB, 174x210) Image search: [Google]
ScroogeFirst.jpg
16 KB, 174x210
>>27225933
boggy boggy
>>
File: grip_and_sip.jpg (81 KB, 600x640) Image search: [Google]
grip_and_sip.jpg
81 KB, 600x640
>>27225933
Thanks for the support anon, you give me the strength to continue living. Now get the Fuck out of this board. We didn't ask you to come here and we sure as hell will not make you stay
>>
File: 1445186054914.jpg (6 KB, 261x320) Image search: [Google]
1445186054914.jpg
6 KB, 261x320
Look at all these faggots.
>>
>>27226514

>But the second type of person you described is the one that makes up the majority of this board by a vast number.

I'm curious as to how you think you "know" this
>>
>>27226396
>>better
by what standarts? yours? socieaty? i think they are the same.
live happy my friend.
>>
File: 837467263.jpg (12 KB, 236x185) Image search: [Google]
837467263.jpg
12 KB, 236x185
>caring this much about some people on the internet not conforming to society, believing the lies you're invested in
sometimes it truly seems normalfaggotry is a mental disorder
>>
>>27226072
Well, for many of us society is kinda rigged against us. But nonetheless it doesn't mean we should be blaming the world for our own problems.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.