[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to get prescribed adderall? What do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
What's the best way to get prescribed adderall? What do you tell a psychiatrist? Even a low dose, I took just one 5mg(?) pill and felt great. I finished a ton of schoolwork overnight and was still able to go to work as if I had a full night's sleep, with a little coffee help.

It made me anti-apathetic too, which none of my other meds helps with, and its just the thing I need to finish the semester strong enough to graduate.
>>
Just get a dealer it'd be cheaper
>>
It'll take a few months. Go in and say you can't focus in class. They'll put you on some random non-abusable bullshit. Schedule an appointment again in two weeks. Don't take the meds and say they give you weird side effects. This'll go on a couple times until they prescribe you adderall or some other stimulant.
Unless you find a shitty doctor, then you might get it your first try.
Dress nicely, don't wear dreads, take out your piercings, and act respectfully.
>>
>>27225975
Thanks for the post.

I've mentioned that I have trouble focusing in class, because I do, but I'm mostly there for psychosis reasons, so he hasn't paid much attention I think. He's pretty shit at his job, just nods and reups my scripts.

I'm seeing him this week, might take the jump and say I'm feeling tired and apathetic, which might jelp? I mean, I am tired and apathetic, but you get what I'm saying.
>>
>>27225917
It's not anywhere near cheaper and its easy to find a psychiatrist that will prescribe you if you live in a city.

Those go for 5/20mg
>>
>>27226207
You have to target a psychiatrist that mentions it in the description. There are psychiatric nurses that can prescribe too.

It takes 1 visit but it's kind of expensive if you don't have insurance or the person doesn't take yours.
>>
>>27226207
Make it clear to him that your lack of focus is affecting your studies, that should get you on the right path. Or maybe you found a doc that is against prescribing abusable substances. If making it clear to him doesn't work, it might be time to switch doctors.
>>
>>27226277
>You have to target a psychiatrist that mentions it in the description.
Description? Just wondering, like a description on their website or pamphlet or whatever docs use to advertise themselves?

>>27226293
>If making it clear to him doesn't work, it might be time to switch doctors.
This might be a good idea. I've floated the idea before, but he brushes it off.

My only problem is that I could really use the script now, since I have only one semester left and I keep falling asleep/spacing out in my boring as shit last classes, and it's finally caught up to me.
>>
>>27226428
Do you live in CT by any chance? I've got a ton of spares that I could throw to you.
Your doctor might be more open to an extended release stimulant like Vyvanse. If he suggests that, take it. So much better than adderall and lasts between 2 and 14 hours.
I feel you though, my ADD went undiagnosed my whole life up until last summer. Stimulants make a world of a difference. Just keep trying to best to pass this semester and work on trying to find help.
>>
>>27226495
>Do you live in CT by any chance? I've got a ton of spares that I could throw to you.
Well, I do normally live in NYC. That's very kind of you, I appreciate that.

I would happily take any prescribed stimulant he throws at me, to be honest. I always just feel better, and coffee isn't cutting it anymore. I was diagnosed with ADD when I was younger, but my parents didn't believe in pills at the time.

>Just keep trying to best to pass this semester and work on trying to find help.
Thanks anon, I think I'll make it, but I just know some help would, well, help.
>>
>>27226428
They mention prescribing stimulants in the doctor description when you are searching online.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.