[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: rare_pepe.jpg (96 KB, 1006x768) Image search: [Google]
rare_pepe.jpg
96 KB, 1006x768
NORMIE ADVICE THREAD

Resident normalfag here, if you want any advice or anything regarding normie-related activities and such post a question here(:
>inb4 reee normie off board etc
>>
Newfag
Sage sage sage
>>
File: 1455460706702.jpg (101 KB, 566x581) Image search: [Google]
1455460706702.jpg
101 KB, 566x581
>>27225435
How can I catch the interest of a guy??
Please help
>>
File: gore horror pig.jpg (105 KB, 787x592) Image search: [Google]
gore horror pig.jpg
105 KB, 787x592
>>27225435
We are in need of gore threads
>>
>>27225488
Depends on what kind attention you want. Have you tried just talking to him and seeing where things go from there?
>>
>>27225500
That looks oddly photoshopped.
>>
File: dank meme.jpg (25 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
dank meme.jpg
25 KB, 396x385
>>27225435
How do I join a gang?
>>
How do I stop being autistic? please respond
>>
>>27225696
I'm afraid I don't know how.

>>27225720
This is obviously bait, but I actually did exactly that. I was diagnosed with Asperger's as a kid, so I spent a lot of time and effort learning how to read and talk to people, all the social faux-pas and stuff. Basically, if you are willing to put the effort in, just research the subject in-depth and you should be fine with a few years of practice. I can talk more deeply about this if you'd like.
>>
Have a gf not sure if I should dump her, she's kinda a practice gf. I don't want to make her feel bad but it's getting tiring to be here "dom" and take care of her in this "little" fetish.

Also I really don't want to try and go though the bullshit of getting a gf again. Though I feel better about it now.
>>
>>27225825
I was in a similar situation. In fact, I stayed with a girl for two years because I didn't want to hurt her by breaking up with her. My advice is to just do it. It won't get easier later on, and it's really hard to do but you'll feel better once you've done it.
As far as getting a new gf goes, it seems that you're not hopeless with women, so I guess you don't need my help for that? But I dunno, I actually prefer the getting-together stage. I feel like more exciting and passionate than the actual relationship.
>>
>>27225696

I can help with this.

>Be a kid in a poor neighbourhood
>Have no parental supervision
>Do drugs, get in fights, be tough
>Find other friends with shitty families
>Become friends
>>
>>27225880
>>Become friends
>implying we can do that
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.