[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to /r9k/ >all threads are normie/woman shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: social darwinism.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
social darwinism.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
>go to /r9k/
>all threads are normie/woman shit
>>
File: 1451824722263.jpg (41 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1451824722263.jpg
41 KB, 420x420
As it was and should be, feels good eh OP?
>>
>>27225270
>go to /r9k/
>predict my own post
>>
>>27225224
this is the shittiest board on 4chan. there are so many normie sjws here it is insane. leave while you can.
>>
File: 5696672.jpg (63 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
5696672.jpg
63 KB, 625x626
>>27225224
Maybe if Normie wasn't defined as anyone who is a NEET virgin fat Fuck. Some of us have problems and isolate as well. I've been laid, I'm skinny, and I've had a couple girl friends.
I also want to kill myself every single life. I feel like I'm one of the worst people on this earth and it would be better without me. I've isolated from all my own friends and the only thing I do with my life is drug myself to all hell and school.
I hate myself. I'm alone, no one loves or cares for me, and I'm not motivated to do anything in the world. So maybe if you stop comparing your problems to people based on apparence and what kind of issues they have this board might not be so shit. This board needs to stop being "kill all Normie's" and be a place for people who the world has rejected to communicate and discuss.
I have no problems with NEETS, I have no problems with the view on Chad's and Stacies. I have no issue with betas and talking about the beta rising, but hating anyone that tries to make something of themselves is Fucking pitiful.
>>
>>27225224

I think Im gonna leave this board
>>
>>27226898
Go jerk off to yourself, Steve Mc Faggot.
>>
>>27226898
Spotted the angry normie who is angry he isn't allowed in the club
>>
>>27227164
Or maybe I'm just not a sociopath and have the ability to care about others? I don't need to be part of your club, this board is anon.
>>
>>27227343
>P-p--please fellow robots, do not shoot us norm- I mean innocents!
>>
>>27226898
That's fine. I and many others here welcome discussion about self-improvement, wageslaving etc. I am just sick of every single thread being about either woman, sex or racebaiting. I can't tell if it's due to an infestation of (actual) normalfags are just virgins who are ironically obsessed with sex.
>>
>>27227343

Poor guy... It's sad
>>
That's because we are all killing ourselves one by one. I feel like my number is up.
>>
>>27227459
Fuck off, I dont need your condescending "empathy"
>>
>>27225224
Yup, even the threads with an OP that has nothing to do with it. Normalfags ruined this board. We need better moderation.
>>
>>27227385

So gold Shekelstien might confiscate your post.
>>
I just want SEX with a GIRL.
I want to put my PENIS in a VAGINA
>>
>>27226898
This is some meta shit
>>
Why did this board turn into feelsshit and edgy wannabe psychopaths
I fucking hate it
Ironically despite hating normalfags you do the same thing as them where you hugbox and shun anyone with a different opinion.
>>
>>27229663
Sounds like a angry normie complaining about robots on the robot board to me
>>
>>27229707
>le he's not just like me so he's a normalfaggot
yeah thats right, normalFAGGOT, not normke you fucking pansy
>no job
>no money
>no gf
>weeb
>angry all the time
yeah I sure am normal
BUT MY POINT IS THAT THIS BOARD WASN'T ALWAYS LIKE THIS HOLY FUCK IT TURNED INTO A CESSPOOL
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.