[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you ever fall in love?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1332381871041.gif (28 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1332381871041.gif
28 KB, 500x461
Did you ever fall in love?
>>
If by love you mean 'finding a girl that is better looking than anything i've ever seen before' yes i've been in love
If you mean 'finding a girl so interesting and charismatic that i couldn't help but wanting the best for her' no

I think with love normies mean the former
>>
>>27225010
Yes, and for those of you who don't believe it exists it does. It's when you completely care for someone. Your world revolves around them. Only for them to break your heart.
>>
Yes, and I never even got to speak to the girl.
So glad I am over her now. It was a painful 6 months. I've never felt a fire like that before.
>>
>>27225010
No

>>27225055
This except the breakup never happens
>>
Define love and then I can answer your question familia
>>
>>27225010
I don't know the difference between love and infatuation. I've been really attracted to girls physically and mentally and even really cared about them, but I don't think I've ever really loved one
>>
>>27225010
I'm in love with someone right now.

He browses /r9k/, he's an amazing guy and I love him so much. I love you Benji.
>>
>>27225010
Once, but it could have been a crush. I was 14 or 15 years old, I think. Since then, I've only had crushes.
>>
I found love at first sight once.
>>
Nope, never will and I'm completely okay with that.
>>
I have never been really into a girl to the point im ready to do EVERYTHING for her.
>>
File: seanstephenson.jpg (95 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
seanstephenson.jpg
95 KB, 960x720
Yes, and it never works out and I'm in pain
>>
No I've never been close enough to a girl to develop feelings like that
At most I've seen women I thought were qt
>>
>>27225010
kind of. worst thing I ever did.
>>
Yes, I was madly in love with someone. They claimed they loved me back but nobody could love a robotic loser like me, so I got rid of her lyin' ass.
>>
>>27225010
I loved her more than anything. I would still die for her even today. I stopped talking to her months ago. I never asked her, but I knew she didn't like me back. I hate myself for feeling this vulnerable.
>>
File: wew.png (58 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
58 KB, 1152x648
She fell for me. I could never love her like she loved me. I left because I knew it hurt her so much everyday. I'm sorry A.
>>
>>27225010
3 times so far
got horribly devastated 6 timesand have not even got a kiss

then, one night some fat chick fell into my bed, we made out, she jacked me off and despite not feeling a goddamn thing for her, I realized that sex is gotta be the single best thing in the entire fucking universe.

so yeah i just hope I'll die soon. European civil war is just around the corner so at least i'll get to take a bunch of mudslimes with me when the day comes
>>
yes a few girls

>use to work at a grocery store
>a girl and i liked each other
>i was going to ask her out but beta me got nervous
>she quit and i was boomed
>co-workers knew i was boomed
>fast forward years later i meet her again
> we didn't recognize each other
>we were talking about a store and it clicked i knew her
>she was freaked out i remember her
>she got engaged but she lost her glasses
>>
>>27226201
me too anon.

originalpls
>>
Yeah happened a few years ago..I'm trying to forget her

A
>>
File: 342121.jpg (47 KB, 634x350) Image search: [Google]
342121.jpg
47 KB, 634x350
>>27226518
fuck anon that picture hit me hard
>>
>>27226518
What's this pic supposed to mean anon
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.