[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LMS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: images-1.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
Does looks,money,status apply to 18 year old girls? Or can I just get laid at a party regardless?
>>
All they care about is looks at that age. 100% looks. If you want prime white pussy which is the most precious commodity on this earth, you have to earn it genetically.
>>
>>27224945
I'm a normie and even i agree with this.
You can get away with social status/confidence/being alpha even if you're not chad but it takes years of interacting with beautiful women and is pretty much impossible to achieve unless you really want it.
Make yourself look as good as possible and just have fun
You probably wont get laid anyways
>>
>>27224945
>all they care about is looks at that age

What if I roll up in a rented ferrari with a 5 thousand dollar suit and dope sunglasses
>>
>>27225035
They will think you have a small penis
An 18 year old just wants to get fucked by a hot guy so she can brag about it to her girlfriends. Only when she's older she will want you for your money so she can get the expensive shoes and purse and have a future for her and chads child
>>
>>27225006
>you probably won't get laid anyways

I'm gonna laugh in your fucking face when I finish my MSc in applied mathematics and land that 300k yr analyst job
>>
>>27225035
This works on women of all ages, especially younger women.
>>
>>27225099
>they will think I have a small pens

Like I give a fuck? I'm the fucking rich one they're poor ass slutty cum scrubs who can't afford plan b for chads latest creampie
>>
>>27225130
Enjoy paying for her and her black child once she's ready to settle down with some betabux after getting fucked by the whole football team
>>
File: 1457573997040.jpg (32 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1457573997040.jpg
32 KB, 228x221
>>27225234
>i'm the fucking rich one
Richboys out reeeeee, no true robot etc.
>>
>>27224926

Give them free stationery and they will like you. They are crazy for stationery at that age.
>>
>>27225886
don't do this
Idk what kind of a lunatic would think that handing out notebooks at a party would get you laid but I guarantee it won't
>>
>>27225908
Not notebooks but those plastic folders that don't hold much and those pens that allow you to select a range of multiple-colors. All that plastic implies 'things' if you know what I'm getting at.
>>
>look 26
>g-girls like older guys right?
>go to public and particular skools close to my house

guess what happens
Tip: the personnel didn't mind so no, no one called the cops
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.