[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You deserve this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 123AndySpeer01.jpg (152 KB, 490x694) Image search: [Google]
123AndySpeer01.jpg
152 KB, 490x694
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/200901/why-are-taller-people-more-intelligent-shorter-people

Well /r9k/, you can go ahead a put an end to this meme of yours that you're all just oh-so intelligent and hot bitches ignore your intelligence because they're vain whores who only care about physicality. If any of you retards actually studied hard science you'd realize that more attractive men are also typically more intelligent, so even hypothetical women who only care about the intellect would still prefer Chad with glasses over your dumb ass.
Not only will most of you never reproduce, in all likelihood you'll be utterly inconsequential in the intellectual fields compared to the bespectacled Chads who impregnate bitches on the reg.

Good luck in community college, fags
>>
>>27224898

You seem upset, friend.

I guess the years of fending off envy from your fellow man has made you a little bitter? Or whats your deal?
>>
>tfw 5' 6" manlet
>Go to ivy league school and get 4.0

>never had a girlfriend, been rejected all four times I've tried

I am starting to finally learn.
>>
>>27224967

>Four times.

You just gotta keep going, man.

But I hear you on the manlet thing, not all women pre select based on height, but some do.
>>
>>27224967
it's cuz Chads at your school have your intelligence without the physicality of a 6th grader
>>
>>27225046
>Assuming women value intelligence in choosing a mating partner.
(Men rarely do either)
>>
>>27224898
How many times are you going to make this stupid thread, /cow/ard. Go back to kiwifarms. You already got btfo http://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/27213761/
>>
>>27224958
tbqh famalam I am pretty disgusted with your (plural) collective posturing as a hyperintelligent/redpilled class of individuals who have been abused by women at large. In all likelihood you're all just pretty useless pathetic faggot who have never worked hard at anything. Why would a woman pay attention to you? Would you pay attention to a girl who lays around all day being neurotic and obsessing over menial shit?
>>
File: cheers fam.webm (1 MB, 1872x820) Image search: [Google]
cheers fam.webm
1 MB, 1872x820
>Good luck in community college, fags

>mfw I actually dropped out of community college.
>>
>>27224898
>You deserve this
You're so intelligent that you don't know the meaning of common words. Impressive.
>>
>>27225005
>some

Most do anon, it's a sad fact, but most women pre select on everything looks related. Only way you can snag one as a manlet, if you're lucky, is if you have a good personality/good facial aesthetics.
>>
Well this is obvious op. No actual intelligent person would be an out of shape slob.
>>
>>27225202
glad to see that my hypothesis that you're retarded is holding up. looking forward to your peer review, illiterate fag
>>
>>27225178
>a girl who lays around all day being neurotic and obsessing over menial shit?
This type of girl has no problem getting laid, having a family and a supportive network.

If you want us to listen to you, stop relying on just world fallacies to get whatever point you're trying to make across.
>>
>>27225255
>ad homs
>name calling
Much intelligence, such logic.
>>
>>27225178
>can't even get an accurate image of /r9k/'s userbase
>post links to articles he didn't even read or understand to support his tantrum
>has extremely short temper
>incapable of discussing things calmly
>claims to be intelligent and superior
Wew laddie you're even worse than the worst user here. You sound kind of mix between Elliot for the wrath and a tumblrina for your "haha inferior virgin hideous men should be put in camps and killed" type of speech.
>>
>>27225178

Yes. I can sense your disgust. It's very subtle.

So that's it then? you think that *we* think we're better than you?

You want us to answer for our (plural) collective crimes. However--- when it comes to bluffing, posturing, and bluster, we're no worse than the rest of the world. Are you then, holding us to higher standard than the rest of the world? That I can deal with, nothing wrong with asking people to put their money where their mouth is.

The problem is, this place has a thousand different voices, and they often disagree with each other. Essentially, you're shouting at a shadow on the wall, made from your own hands.
>>
>>27224898

Cool story, bro.

They just appear more intelligent because they aren't stressed because life loves them.

Those of us who aren't stressed out over being short and ugly who are blessed are just as intelligent, possibly moreso, because we have nothing else to distract us.
>>
>Chads are genetically superior in every way
no way are you serious???
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.