[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a bad person for going on two tinder dates on the same day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 750x1031) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 750x1031
Am I a bad person for going on two tinder dates on the same day
>>
Yes, that's two roasties whose meals you paid for.
>>
>>27224690
>Am I a bad person for going on two tinder dates on the same day
No, but you're a bad person for posting about it on /r9k/. Not that there is anything at all wrong with being a bad person. Knock yourself out, hurt people, feel good.
>>
>>27224944
I am the girl..
>>
>>27225682
nah but
enjoy having failed long term relationships
>>
Did you expect to find the love of your life on tinder?
They just want to fuck you and you probably the same so no it isn't bad
>>
that's two dates more than ive ever had.
>>
>>27225682
Were both your dates 8+/10 male model material? I bet they were you filthy smelly cock loving whore
>>
>>27224690
>two tinder dates on the same day
>tinder dates
>tinder
>dates

pick one
>>
>>27224690
Femanon here

No, I got with 6 different guys on one night once
>>
>>27224690
show us their profile pics
>>
>>27225709
Yes, I expect that. I live in a city that doesn't have many white people so maybe one of them would fall for me. They're very lonely here.

>>27225728
No they're average looking,
>>
>>27225912
Why? Did you have to?
>>
No, everyone expects Tinder sluts to be, well, slutty.

As long as they get laid, they don't care. They aren't looking for Mrs Right
>>
>>27226968
I am slutty, we're just having coffee and meeting for the first time
>>
>>27227018
Not* lelblozx
>>
No. I can't even get a girl to respond.

I wanna kill myself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.