[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw sitting in the library and browsing /r9k/ >every other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1457938237436.jpg (112 KB, 960x784) Image search: [Google]
1457938237436.jpg
112 KB, 960x784
>tfw sitting in the library and browsing /r9k/
>every other post makes me laugh while all of the normies around me text their boring friends and look for something to occupy their time
>trying hard to not laugh out loud

Thank you based robots
>>
>>27224451
So you're a social retard, got it.

Shut the fuck up and stop bothering others in a quiet area you faggot. People like you are as bad as blacks on a bus playing music on their phone.
>>
>>27224520

Normalfag spotted. I simply stated that I enjoy reading the posts on here made by fellow bots while I wait for my class in the library. No need to get upset, anon. I was merely showing some appreciation.
>>
>>27224549
Shit the ruck up you shitposter. We are not here to entertain you or give you some sort of enjoyment. The very fact that you even believe that you're happier or more satisfied for even a fucking second than the chad gods tells everyone that you do not belong here. you're either some retard with zero idea of his place in life or a normy trying to buddy up to the school shooters. Don't you fucking dare tell someone they don't belong here when your very existence post flys in the face of this board.
>>
>>27224631

Are you the butthurt chink being sent back to China? You sound like you are a failed normie, friendo. Are you in the process of trying to escape the cycle of wanting to become a normie? It isn't healthy to have this much butthurt. What's wrong, anon? Are you a wagecuck?
>>
>>27224451
don't mind the troll, fellow robot.
>>
>>27224675
I wish I could feel your throat in my bony little hands you opinionated shit. Fuck you for thinking you belong here, that you're welcome here, that anyone is welcome here. Go back to /b/ if you want your friends and brotherhood. You make me sick. Spewing names and trying to cause hurt when we just try to get by with our shitty lives. Fuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyou
>>
>>27224684
You're killing this board by allowing these scum in.
>>
>>27224731

very weak b8 m8
>>
>>27224778
I hope your thread dies so I can take that little bit of smug satisfaction amd happiness you have from making it and crush it like you faggots crushed every day of my life in highschool and college
>>
>>27224756
At least these people drop in and show appreciation. Think of the tons of people who just browse, laughing at what fucking clowns we are to them
>>
I know this feelerino OP
>>
>>27224995
I'd rather not know I'm someone's joke
>>
>>27224451
You should feel terrible for upsetting anon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.