[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just your daily reminder that circumcision is genital mutilation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 27
File: AIG1.jpg (36 KB, 504x527) Image search: [Google]
AIG1.jpg
36 KB, 504x527
Just your daily reminder that circumcision is genital mutilation.

Donate 10$ to foregen today and I will match
>>
>>27224385
donate $10 dollars to me instead, i am cut
>>
>>27224617

>donate $10 dollars to me instead, i am cut

Not OP, but for what, so you can buy a six pack and forget about it for a couple hours?

Just trying to lighten the mood a little. I was also subjected to the mutilation.
>>
good try OP but its not going to happen. they're going to need alot more money than that. we're going to be cut forever
>>
>>27225948

How did they mutilate you?

Low and tight here.
>>
File: CutStyles.png (431 KB, 800x1004) Image search: [Google]
CutStyles.png
431 KB, 800x1004
>>27226180

Pic related.

Fucking hate this shit.
>>
>>27226180
high and tight. half of my dick is a different colour
>>
>>27225948
It is going to happen. There are about 125 million circumcised men in the richest country in the world. The only hard part is to get them past the retarded puritan brainwashing, after that it will all fall into place.
>>
>>27226337

Does the mucous membrane part feel different than the regular skin part?
>>
>>27226406

I bet you so many of them will never, NEVER stop defending cutting and being cut.

There's too much at stake. I was in a discussion and one guy's rationale for circ being good was, "my parents love me and would never hurt me. Circumcision is a good thing".

He just couldn't be reasoned with.

I sometimes feel like I'm on some other planet. There's a lot of hard to stop fucked up stuff out there, but this shit...this shit is too much.
>>
>>27226484
I'm sure of that, but I think it is impossible that it won't take off somehow. This is one of the greatest marketing opportunities I think has ever existed. If you were to tell all these men that you can completely cure their sexual dysfunctions and disappointments through surgery, in a way that makes sense and does not sound like bullshit, how could they not be up for it?
>>
>>27226580

>If you were to tell all these men that you can completely cure their sexual dysfunctions and disappointments through surgery, in a way that makes sense and does not sound like bullshit, how could they not be up for it?

Because most of them don't want to see themselves as dysfunctional. They want to think being cut is normal and better.

Sexual function for men, in our society at least, is pretty much just seen as synonymous with being able to get an erection and ejaculate.

The pleasures of the preputial structures, the ability to masturbate using the foreskin, all that stuff is barely taken into account.

Tons of guys are walking around thinking that what was cut off was like some diseased festering flap of rotten toxic necrotic tissue.

They have to believe that because otherwise it hurts.
>>
>>27226644
>Because most of them don't want to see themselves as dysfunctional.
There are countless guys who have tried various kinds of medications to improve their sex life
>Tons of guys are walking around thinking that what was cut off was like some diseased festering flap of rotten toxic necrotic tissue.
They can be convinced otherwise. Look at all the robots who whine about their foreskin, normies can be influenced even if they are sold something well enough. The problem is foregen currently sucks at marketing.
>>
File: 1456264070888.gif (354 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
1456264070888.gif
354 KB, 240x200
Uhg. All you dirty dirty uncutfags. Enjoy your smegma. Enjoy your phimosis.
>>
>>27226832
Take that back faggot. And donate to foregen right now or I will come over and fuck your tight boy pussy.
>>
>>27226422
>mucous membrane
yes i feel its a bit more sensitive. im assuming you mean the part where the foreskin originally was?
>>
File: resto.png (969 KB, 801x677) Image search: [Google]
resto.png
969 KB, 801x677
restofag reporting in.

I need to take new pictures.
>>
>>27226751
Do you think you're capable of doing that, convincing them otherwise? you should try and get in touch with foregen man. Maybe you could make a difference
>>
>>27226930

Yep. The different-colored part towards the glans is mucous membrane.
>>
>>27226257
high and lose reporting in.
it's like getting the highest score in a feces stacking contest. still shitty no matter how you look at it :^) baziinggaaaaa
>>
>>27227111

Can you fap w/o lube?

checked
>>
>>27226984
I've already been talking with a guy from there but I'm no professional and wouldn't be fit advising them on marketing, at least not yet. But I've been giving them suggestions at least.
>>
>>27227217
this is me:>>27226938

I never used lube to masturbate even before I started restoring.
>>
File: Kornheiser_Why.jpg (30 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser_Why.jpg
30 KB, 288x499
>>27226938
>restoring a ~5inch penis
>>
>>27227465
I'm near 7 inches, thanks for your concern though anon.
>>
>>27226938
how long did it take? what method?
>>
File: 1293727760088.jpg (18 KB, 230x238) Image search: [Google]
1293727760088.jpg
18 KB, 230x238
>>27227483
>being smug about being "near" 7"
>>
>>27227571
I'm on ~3 years or restoring I've been fairly inconsistent with it too but I've still managed to see good results from using only

>>27227664
who's smug? you said my dick was 5 inches and I'm correcting you.

I'm not even sure what you were getting at in the first place. are you saying that someone shouldnt restore if they're 5"?

I'm just going to chalk it up to you being a cunt because that doesn't even make any sense.
>>
>>27227790
*only manual methods
>>
I'm cut, and jerking off at least feels glorious; I've had plenty of edging fap sessions and devastating orgasms. And this is with doing it at least once a day. (Admittedly this is the only sex I've had.)

I don't get the whole "it ruins sensation" concept.
>>
>>27229242
forget sensation entirely... it's still a mutilation of the body without the persons consent. some people get triggered by that word mutilation. it doesn't fit the act for them but it's the definition of mutilation.

foreskin is natural, full of wonderful feeling nerves, and it helps protect the glans for even more sensitivity. it's an important part of the penis. male circumcision is designed to limit pleasure.

if you haven't you should ask your parents why the decided to cut off part of your penis without your consent.
>>
File: foregen.png (14 KB, 867x240) Image search: [Google]
foregen.png
14 KB, 867x240
>>27224385
Done. Your turn, OP.
>>
>>27229242
You probably don't get it because you don't know any better. Someone who is uncircumcised has the nerve endings and the gliding motion the foreskin provides and still has a non keratinised glans.
>>
>>27229242

Have you heard of the ridged band?
>>
File: 1456757895460.png (158 KB, 489x501) Image search: [Google]
1456757895460.png
158 KB, 489x501
>>27227483
Are you measuring from the dildo hanging out of your ass or something?
>>
>>27224385
>tfw can't fap without lube
>tfw dry as fuck dick
>>
I'm an Eurofag who moved to the US when I was a kid. Always thought my shit was disfigured or something. Made me scared to ever show it to a girl. Fucked with me. Bitches still think it's weird, but most don't seem to mind. Some hesitate when it comes to sucking it. Feels bad senpai.
>>
>>27229364
/r9k/ is so low quality nowadays. try harder friend.

that's not even a picture you could judge someones length from. I should mention that I'm quite girthy too. 7x6. girls say it's the perfect size but what does "perfect" mean anyways, amirite anon?
>>
>>27229464
>that's not even a picture you could judge someones length from

Yes it is, it's skinny and short. You're a short slim jim.
>>
>>27229421
start restoring friend.
shit feels so good once you can keep yourself covered up. it takes a while but it's worth it.
>>
>>27229519
I really don't want to attach binder clips and stretch out my dick for months

sounds painful af
>>
>>27229505
>/r9k/ is so low quality nowadays. try harder friend.

do you even into perception? the fact that you thought it was short in the first place was because it's girthy. please don't tell me you're this stupid.

I'm not sure why I'm arguing with some faggot over MY cock size but I can only assume you're just jealous. how big are you anon? where's a pic of your dick?
>>
>>27229534
You're short and got a skinny dick. Its the cards you were dealt with.

Deal with it, slim jim.
>>
>>27229529
no one would do it if it was painful. and you don't have to use devices if you don't want to. I've restored through manually tugging for about 15 minutes a day if I get the chance.

whatever though, keep crying about your dry cut dick instead of doing the one thing to help it.

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/forum
>>
>>27229549
your dick must be really pathetic to be projecting onto me this hard.
>>
>>27229421
>>27229529

Have you tried using a lubricated condom as a fake foreskin?
>>
>>27229449

Objectively speaking, your penis is normal, and mine is the disfigured one.
>>
>>27229300
They can't do anything about it now, it's in the past. There is literally no purpose in trying to guilt them, other than renewing the victim card. Which I purposefully do not have.
>>
>>27229570
Whatever helps you sleep at night, slim jim. by the way enjoy your no nerves in your synthetic foreskin.
>>
>>27229551

>whatever though, keep crying about your dry cut dick instead of doing the one thing to help it.

Man, I wouldn't pressure someone to restore if they don't want to. You don't know his situation and you don't even know for sure if it'd work well for him, even if it worked for you.

Ease up.
>>
>>27229616
kek, I'm not even the foregen guy. even if they do figure that shit out I already regrew enough skin to act as a foreskin.

honestly though I don't know why people like you even exist. I know you're just grieving but WHY is the part I never understand. I can sincerely only assume you're a miserable person so you attempt to make other people feel miserable to make your shitty life better.

is it working or are you still a miserable faggot throwing out shitty b8s on /r9k/?
>>
>>27229665
>kek, I'm not even the foregen guy. even if they do figure that shit out I already regrew enough skin to act as a foreskin.

So you're happy it's litrelly synthetic and won't act like real foreskin?

Lol..
>>
>>27229617

He says he can't fap without lube
He says his dick is dry as fuck

Do you have ANY other answer for his problem?
>>
>>27229695

Waiting to see if Foregen's project becomes a reality within our lifetime, for one.

In the meantime, the lubricated condom idea is an option he could try at zero risk and no effort.

There are some people who don't tend to do well from their restoration attempts. If you do some research, some guys have had side effects; it isn't risk-free, even if most guys tend to have good results. The foreskin restoration board is a useful resource, but it's also an echo chamber where any guys who have experienced unfortunate side effects from their restoration attempts are basically silenced or told that it's all in their head. At least that's how it was when I used to lurk there.

Some people aren't willing to accept any kind of risk (even the smallest ones) when it comes to their dick, even if they're not exactly happy with how it is now. That's not unreasonable.
>>
File: so you're retarded.png (233 KB, 306x339) Image search: [Google]
so you're retarded.png
233 KB, 306x339
>>27229693
I do not think that word means what you think it means.

there's nothing synthetic about the skin I was able to grow. foreskin restoration is literally just tension that induced mitosis.

aka it's naturally grown skin.
>>
File: mad6.jpg (9 KB, 218x214) Image search: [Google]
mad6.jpg
9 KB, 218x214
I feel like my parents should pay for what they did to me.
>>
>>27229736
So you're suggesting he waits around for an extremely experimental, unproven, method rather than starting with a proven one now? with a community of dedicated individuals and resources?

the lubricated condom idea does nothing to restore sensation, unless you're suggesting he actually wears that thing 24/7. one of the main reasons you restore is to rejuvenate the glans... that is how the sensation is returned...

dekeratinization of the glans is one of the end games of restoration.

and what are these side effects? because I have yet to hear them despite being aware of restoration for the last 5 years of my life.
>>
>>27229756
You mean aka stretching skin.
>>
>>27229896
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitosis

a smart person would take the time to research a term like that, especially when I handed it to you on a silver platter.

stay retarded, friend-o. I'm not sure what your deal is but W O W
>>
>>27229852

>So you're suggesting he waits around for an extremely experimental, unproven, method rather than starting with a proven one now?

It's reasonable to refrain from doing something if you're not comfortable with it. He's clearly not interested and there's no need for you to pressure him.

>with a community of dedicated individuals and resources?

Dedicated, and oftentimes extremely pushy, like you're being right now.

>the lubricated condom idea does nothing to restore sensation

No, but it simulates the gliding action of a foreskin during masturbation. It's sort of a disposable prosthesis.

>one of the main reasons you restore is to rejuvenate the glans... that is how the sensation is returned...

The glans is one of the least sensual parts of the penis, whether you're intact or mutilated. It's a protopathic structure primarily sensitive to irritation. The nerve endings in the glans are primarily nocioceptors, not complex encapsulated sensory end organs. Those are largely concentrated in the ridged band, which restoration cannot give you back.

>and what are these side effects?

Some have reported less sensation in the penis, serious long term pain, long-term thinning of the penile skin, and even Peyronie's disease.

But the restoring community at large refuses to listen to these men and continues to pressure others who aren't comfortable with the idea, and that's not cool.

I'm glad it worked well for you, but it doesn't work well for everyone.

But a lot of restorers simply won't listen to posts like this because so many of them are so goddamn pushy. It's annoying and it's not helpful.
>>
>>27229961
>It's reasonable to refrain from doing something if you're not comfortable with it. He's clearly not interested and there's no need for you to pressure him.

I would never argue that it was unreasonable but he had some major misconceptions about restoration. he can do whatever the fuck he wants but I wasn't incorrect in what I said. if he's going to dismiss foreskin restoration then he's literally shitting on the most viable, proven solution for this issue and continuing to cry about his dry dick head and life long symbiotic relationship with lube.

I would love to hear one other alternative that doesn't involve crossing your fingers.

>Dedicated, and oftentimes extremely pushy, like you're being right now.

anyone who's on that site is interested in restoration in the first place, there's no pushing required. and I'm not pushing him to do anything, he has his own free will. I'm just being blunt. like I said, if he's going to post his feels about his dry dick head and need for lube while simultaneously shrugging off a life changing solution then it should be noted.

>No, but it simulates the gliding action of a foreskin during masturbation. It's sort of a disposable prosthesis.

but there's no regaining of sensitivity, which is one of the primary functions

>The glans is one of the least sensual parts of the penis,

the glans is LITERALLY the male clitoris. LITERALLY. you are talking STRAIGHT out of your ass now, pal.

>Some have reported less sensation in the penis, serious long term pain, long-term thinning of the penile skin, and even Peyronie's disease.

so people who weren't careful about their restoration basically? it goes without saying that you need to be careful or you can injure yourself but saying that this is being suppressed is hard to believe. anyone who gives themselves fucking peyronies from foreskin restoration is an idiot.
>>
File: Sorrells 2007.jpg (160 KB, 1000x517) Image search: [Google]
Sorrells 2007.jpg
160 KB, 1000x517
>>27230157
>anyone who's on that site is interested in restoration in the first place, there's no pushing required.

Just being interested in something doesn't mean you're ready to commit to doing it or want to be pushed.

>and I'm not pushing him to do anything, he has his own free will.

Free will is a myth.

>the glans is LITERALLY the male clitoris. LITERALLY. you are talking STRAIGHT out of your ass now, pal.

No, I'm not. You're mistaken.

Monofilament testing by Sorrells et al showed that the glans is the least sensitive part of the anterior penis when it comes to sensing gentle touches. Pic related.

Objective histological analysis has shown that the nerve endings in the glans are primarily FNEs, which sense pain and irritation.

>The glans penis is primarily innervated by free nerve endings and has primarily protopathic sensitivity [43]. Protopathic sensitivity refers to cruder, poorly localized feelings (including pain, some temperature sensations and certain perceptions of mechanical contact) [44]. In the glans penis, encapsulated end-organs are sparse, and found mainly along the glans corona and the frenulum [43]. The only portion of the body with less fine-touch discrimination than the glans penis is the heel of the foot [45]. In contrast, the male prepuce ridged band (Fig. 7) at the mucocutaneous junction has a high concentration of encapsulated receptors [46]. The innervation difference between the protopathic sensitivity of the glans penis and the corpuscular receptor-rich ridged band of the prepuce is part of the normal complement of penile erogenous tissue.

(Continued)
>>
>>27224385
I have one of those devices.

Too bad I am too lazy to use it. I would have been almost done by now, fug.
>>
>>27230216

>In females, the glans clitoris and the inner plate of the prepuce have corpuscular receptors on their oppositional surfaces [47]. The glans clitoris also has a much denser concentration of Vater-Pacinian corpuscles than either the glans penis or the male prepuce. The fused common epithelium of the clitoris and the inner plate of the prepuce are reported to have intraepithelial nerves [33]. Merkel cells mediate tactile sensations, and are found in glabrous skin ; they have been reported in the clitoris and can be identified in the male prepuce (Fig. 6) [49].

>Although foreskin restoration cannot regenerate dartos muscle or encapsulated sensory receptors, it appears that the residual stump of prepuce could be stretched to provide partial covering of the coronal sulcus and corona. This re-covering of the corona, combined with a reversion of the epithelium to the normal squamous mucosa of the glans, MAY (emphasis mine) account for the improved sensitivity reported by men who have nonsurgically restored their foreskins [97].

>Likewise, it appears that restoration of the female vulva after circumcision may provide subjective improvements in sensitivity and selfesteem [98]. Further histological examination and somatosensory evaluation of the circumcision scar and the restored foreskin is needed to explain the altered sensitivity reported by circumcision and restoration.

http://www.cirp.org/library/anatomy/cold-taylor/

The glans has SOME complex sensory end organs, but not nearly the level you find in the ridged band of the foreskin, or the frenular delta.

The foreskin is primary erogenous tissue in and of itself. The glans has some erogenous qualities but no, it's not the main pleasure zone of the penis. It is protopathic and most of the nerve endings in it are for sensing pain.
>>
>>27230157

>so people who weren't careful about their restoration basically?

Maybe, maybe not. You don't know and neither do I.

>t goes without saying that you need to be careful or you can injure yourself but saying that this is being suppressed is hard to believe.

You're literally doing it right now.

>anyone who gives themselves fucking peyronies from foreskin restoration is an idiot.

No, they're someone who took a risk and wound up on the wrong side of it. Perhaps they overestimated their abilities, or perhaps they genetically heal poorly from tissue expansion.

There are known risks of tissue expansion in other parts of the body, such as nerve damage. It can and does happen, and some people are more prone to it than others.

How dare you call people idiots whom you haven't even met, who were victims of genital mutilation and tried to make it better doing the best they can but ended up making it worse? you don't know them or their genetics or how they heal from tissue tension.

Guys like you really get on my nerves. You won't fucking listen to anyone else and you act like you know everything.
>>
>tfw glans are dry as the gobi desert
>tfw it's supposed to be the most sensitive area but it's practically numb
I fucking hate Jews
>>
>>27230216
>Just being interested in something doesn't mean you're ready to commit to doing it or want to be pushed.

I didn't tell him to commit to anything. I was simply suggesting a solution followed by pointing out the obvious.

>Free will is a myth.

Fuck off.

>No, I'm not. You're mistaken.
Uh, no, the glans is literally the clit of the penis.

LITERALLY

>The glans is anatomically homologous to the clitoral glans of the human female.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glans_penis

Regardless of how sensitive the glans are in relation to the rest of the penis, that doesn't negate from the fact that it is a sensitive area and that covering it up with skin will return it to it's intended glory. I have first hand experience with this and it's a night and day difference.

>Maybe, maybe not. You don't know and neither do I.

I can guarantee you anyone who had serious injury from restoration was not careful. You can fuck yourself up from lifting too much weight but that doesn't mean you shouldn't suggest someone lift weights if they want to become stronger.

>You're literally doing it right now.

How? I'm not suppressing anything. Just suggesting that anyone who serious injurers themselves only has themselves the blame, not the process. I have never once seen anyone deny that you can injure yourself if you're not careful... That doesn't qualify it has a side effect in the same way that breaking your arm from lifting weights doesn't qualify is a side effect of lifting weights lol....

>No, they're someone who took a risk and wound up on the wrong side of it.

No, they are fucking retarded. Peyronies is in the tissue of the penis, not the skin.

>How dare you call people idiots whom you haven't even met

Aha, sorry they're beyond stupid if they tugged that hard. Or they had some sort of existing nerve damage. Those are the only two explanations.

>You won't fucking listen to anyone else and you act like you know everything.

I do know it all, faggot.
>>
>>27230379

>tfw it's supposed to be the most sensitive area

Actually, the foreskin's ridged band at the mucocutaneous junction is the most sensitive area

See

http://www.cirp.org/library/anatomy/cold-taylor/

and

http://www.cirp.org/library/anatomy/sorrells_2007/

The glans has very little in the way of nerve endings that can transmit sensations other than irritation and pain.

The tingling, pleasurable sensations in response to stretching and gentle touches primarily come from the ridged band and frenular area. In your case (and mine) all or most of them were unfortunately cut off.
>>
>>27230379
>I fucking hate Jews
oy vey
>>
>>27224385
Daily reminder: No one gives a fuck about your opinion.
>>
File: 1280.jpg (177 KB, 1257x1280) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
177 KB, 1257x1280
>americans fighting over foreskins

hahaha, europe here. You faggots take this homosexuality to a whore complete new level. Also have fun showing an american girl your foreskin when she is accustomed to cut penises.
>>
>>27230417
Top qoq
>>
>>27230417
acting like the glans is just some insensitive part of the penis is just disingenuous. you clearly gave up on restoration before you even got the reap the benefits so it's no wonder you think it doesn't contain much sensitivity.
>>
>>27230412

>Fuck off.

Not a counterargument. Just an insult.

>I can guarantee you anyone who had serious injury from restoration was not careful.

No you can't.

>How? I'm not suppressing anything. Just suggesting that anyone who serious injurers themselves only has themselves the blame, not the process.

And some people decide they don't want themselves to blame. They just say, "You know, I don't want to restore. I like the idea of not being cut, but I don't want to take ANY risks. Whether I myself might mess up, or whether I won't respond well no matter how careful I am. I just don't want to do it.

But pushy restorers like you can't accept that and keep pushing and insulting them for not doing it, then come back and say "I'm not pushing".

Anyone here can go back and read your posts. I told you I was happy for you but that it's not good to pressure people to do things to their bodies they don't want to do.

That's common decency but apparently you're not familiar with the concept.

I'm not replying to any more of your posts. I'm done talking to you. You are being a gigantic jerk, everyone can see you're being a gigantic jerk, and you give intactivists a bad name.

Have a nice day.
>>
>>27230449

>acting like the glans is just some insensitive part of the penis is just disingenuous

Read the studies. It's one of the least sensitive when it comes to sensations other than irritation and pain. Its primary nerve endings are nocioceptors.

>you clearly gave up on restoration before you even got the reap the benefits so it's no wonder you think it doesn't contain much sensitivity.

Ad hominem bullshit.

Anyhow if you're the guy I've been fighting with, I'm done. Thanks for proving my point that a lot of restorers cannot be reasoned with and are nearly as delusional as a lot of pro-circers.
>>
>>27230472
Conveniently ignoring about 75% of my post lol....

>Not a counterargument. Just an insult.

I don't need a counter argument to your little philosophical fedora-tier assertion, pal. I was telling you to fuck off because that literally has no bearing in this discussion.

>No you can't.

Literally I can't but it's extremely likely that is the case.

>And some people decide they don't want themselves to blame.

And that's called denial. If you tug too hard to the point of injury then who is to blame? You want to blame the process but that's just unfair. You're acting like there's some conspiracy.

>But pushy restorers like you can't accept that and keep pushing and insulting them for not doing it, then come back and say "I'm not pushing".

I'm insulting him for being a whiny baby who pushed over the milk I brought him to help calm him down.

>I'm not replying to any more of your posts

Good riddance, faggot.
>>
File: 3214155.jpg (152 KB, 921x723) Image search: [Google]
3214155.jpg
152 KB, 921x723
>tfw uncut
>tfw reading this thread
>tfw following the argument
>>
>>27230591
Also
>natural uncut

tehehe
>>
>>27230509
I've seen but you keep acting like it's a good reason to NOT restore, which it isn't. There is plenty of pleasure to gain from rejuvenating the glans. Life changing pleasure.

>Ad hominem bullshit.

Coming from the guy who was expecting a counter-argument to his "there is no free will" statement, kek. That's fucking rich.Why don't you keep fallacies out of your posts if you can't keep yourself straight.

>>27230591
He's a fag, amirite?
>>
File: 1457227586807.jpg (195 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1457227586807.jpg
195 KB, 500x484
why should I give a shit it's not like I'm ever going to fuck or get sucked ever
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 203x248
>>27230672
>He's a fag, amirite?

I think the restorers in this case are the fags, who continue to keep writing out replies. I personally as a natty foreskin owner though the nerves in my foreskin were the main part of my sensation. And now just the foreskin it's self.

Also do cutfags have pre-cum? Pre-cum is the main ingredient that keeps my dick moist when i masturbate as well as the foreskin acting as a shield and lubing it up. Like some sort of cylinder in an engine.
>>
>>27230729

Whoops.

*And not just the foreskin it's self.
>>
>>27230722
It makes fapping easier and more pleasurable
>>
>>27230729
pff, I'll admit to being harsh but that's just 4chan baby. I was never trying to push anyone into anything, I simply suggested a solution to a problem and the proceeded to get annoyed when they shared a few misconceptions they had about said solution.

in a perfect world I wouldn't have called him a cry baby, suuuuuuuuuure, but is this a perfect world? I think the existence of circumcision answers that question.

>Also do cutfags have pre-cum

before I started to restore I did. like if I was real worked up with a girl my undies would be a messsss. I have much more now that I restored though. it's nice.

but as someone who's experienced both no coverage and full coverage: the skin itself creates a lot of the moisture.
>>
>>27230729

>I personally as a natty foreskin owner though the nerves in my foreskin were the main part of my sensation

They are. This has been confirmed by both histological studies stretching back decades and Semmes-Weinstein monofilament pressure threshold tests in 2007.
>>
>>27230722
sucking and fucking?
if you want sucking and fucking why don't you go out and get it?
>>
>>27230509
Should I stop restoring? Am I going to fuck up my already fucked penis?
>>
>>27231343
The majority of people who restore have no issues as far as I can tell.

Like I said earlier, I've been aware of restoring for a while I have yet to speak to someone who's actually seriously injured themselves. I don't' doubt it's happened but it's certainly avoidable as far as I can tell.

Just don't push yourself. It shouldn't' be painful.
>>
>>27231343

I can't give you a straight-up yes or no answer. Maybe restoring will help you and maybe it won't.

Experiences run the gamut from guys who have complained of erectile issues and other problems as a result of their restoration attempts, to guys who say it didn't make much of a difference when it comes to sensation and function either way, to guys who say it made a significant difference.

It's a risk--a risk to your dick, which I imagine you consider one of the most important organs of your body. And it can't give you back a real foreskin. A lot of restorers focus a ton on the glans, which is understandable because it's one of the few large, visible sex organs of the penis they have left. But the glans isn't the most sensual part of the penis--the idea that it is is a myth, and some (not all) restorers keep fueling that myth, which is harmful to intactivism.

At the same time, it's perfectly understandable that you want to return this part of your body to as close a state as possible to its natural form, and restoration is basically the only way to even get a facsimile of a foreskin (with current technology).

There was a web site, newforeskin.biz (or maybe it was new-foreskin.biz, not sure) where the guy who ran the site talked about how he restored and how he was very happy about it, but that he hesitated to recommend it to others because he didn't want to ever encourage anyone to do anything that could end up making their dick worse.

It was a pretty good site, very balanced and not pushy, just informative. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be online anymore.

It's your decision (well, pragmatically speaking) but I urge you to be extremely careful. It might make sense to talk to a doctor who knows about restoration before continuing. That's what the owner of the DTR web site says, too, by the way.

It's very unfortunate that you even have to be in this position. I feel for you.
>>
File: __(4).png (51 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
__(4).png
51 KB, 240x232
>>27230854
How is it when you pee now? do you get more urine in your briefs then before? I always get some in my briefs no matter how much i shake the snake.
>>
>>27231516
You know, I always see you on these threads and I wish you had a kik or a throw away skype or something so I could talk with you.

Thanks for your service.
>>
I wish I was given a choice instead of it being decided at birth. Circumcision seems pretty pointless and I wish they hadn't done it.

At the same time, its not a huge deal. It's not something I need to change about myself, and it isn't worth being mad at my parents.
>>
Who else /restoring/?
I've got a DTR gripper on atm with a long thick piece of elastic running down around my foot.
I've been trying high tension for an hour or so per day rather than wearing a tugger all day long.

I cant wear the dtr normally because I have alot of inner skin already compared to shaft skin, so I need to use methods that focus on shaft to fix my ratio.
>>
File: lol.jpg (235 KB, 1318x732) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
235 KB, 1318x732
The kikes are about to double dip.

Stop it now.
>>
>>27224385

Do people legitimately care about this enough to donate to it? I don't really see the point besides jacking off feeling better.
>>
>>27231516
You're going to have to back up that information with a source, or any actual testimonials of people who've had these issues.

Restoration has increased my sensitivity exponentially. No one is deluding themselves into thinking they're regrowing the nerves that were lost but the point is making the best out of what you've got.

Have you gotten to the point of full flaccid coverage? I'm curious to see if you've seen the positives of restorations yourself or if you're just speaking from ignorance because regardless of the relative sensitivty of the glans to an intact penis, having a functional pseduo foreskin has made my sex life so much better.

I think that's probably where you perceive pushiness from. Restoration changed my life so of course I'm going to recommend it, as others do. It's unfortunate that people hurt themselves by not being careful but you're now doing the same exact thing you're accusing me of.

Seriously, show me some facts here. I want to see people saying these things.
>>
I told my mom about how angry I was about my circumcision. I told her I wasnt mad at her, but the doctors that mislead her.

Since then shes been giving me money, taking me nice places, and doing all sorts of nice stuff. She also crys sometimes at night. I think I broke her and I wish I never mentioned it.
>>
File: 124.jpg (113 KB, 900x889) Image search: [Google]
124.jpg
113 KB, 900x889
>>27231704
Wow, you could litrelly get your mother to suck your cut dick.. persuade her anon.

And post pics and videos here.
>>
>>27231701
Hey,

CI-3 here, been stuck here for like 6 months, but im super inconsistent.

Are you satisfied? If you could get foregen for 100k with a risk of loosing what you gained, would you take it?
>>
>>27231546
I guess it's a bit different having to pop yourself out to piss but other than that it's been fine. I definitely do make sure to not get any piss on me though as it turns into a really musk smell when you're covered up.

are you not pulling back the skin to piss or what? dab yourself with some TP if it's that bad my man
>>
does anyone want my dtr for like $20? it's only been on my pee pee once.
>>
>>27231792
Why are you selling it? I might be interested.
>>
>be me
>20
>buy dtr + inflator
>try inflator, tape comes off, air shoots into bladder, creates infection and bladder stones.
>use dtr with bands low tension everyday for almost a year
>mucosa is now numb
>glans can feel but they dont feel good, just like an eyeball
>frenulum is numb now too
>>
>>27231701

Assuming you're the anon I was arguing with earlier, as I said, I'm not arguing with you anymore.

You have a lousy attitude, you're needlessly confrontational with me, and I'm not interested in putting up with BS or insults. This is my time, and I'm not going to waste it on people who treat me like dirt.

Apologize for the way you were acting earlier, treat me with respect, and I'll talk to you. Otherwise I won't.

That's reasonable.

Your call.
>>
>>27231853
Hey,

Ever been on the Foregen forums? Your writing style looks familiar.
>>
>>27231704
My mom gets sad when I complain about circumsision too. cause she feels like she mutilated me

now I bring it up in passing to make me feel better about circumsision. every time she gets sad, I feel a bit better about what she did to me.
>>
File: asshole.png (74 KB, 490x753) Image search: [Google]
asshole.png
74 KB, 490x753
dont trust foregen they fucking suck dick
>>
>>27231902
hhow do I do this? i bought it up with my mum, i even told her i dont masturbate and she doesnt give a fuck. it hurts
>>
I really want to believe in Foregen. But it looks shady as fuck and there hasn't been any major updates in a while last I looked.
>>
>>27231964
buy her "unspeakable mutilations" from amazon. another annon had his mom hang himself after she read it.
>>
>>27231841

>glans can feel but they dont feel good, just like an eyeball

That's normal. The glans is protopathic and in terms of innervation it's more like the eyeball or the back of the heel of the foot than the ridged band or the frenulum. You're not the first person to liken it to the eyeball.

>frenulum is numb now too

That is not normal, especially if it's also affected the remnant of your frenular delta. I'm very sorry to hear you've had such a bad experience but I thank you for sharing it.

There are risks involved with restoration, even if you're careful.

Even great surgeons, other doctors and chriropractors etc. sometimes end up making their patients worse--if you can be harmed by a top professional following all standards of care and doing everything right but it just didn't work for you for whatever reason (which can and does happen), the idea that you, as a presumably intelligent layman but a layman nonetheless, can't harm your own self with your limited knowledge while trying to make yourself better, even if you're being careful, is ridiculous.
>>
>>27231741
consistency is a bitch but once you get into the habit of it.

but yes I am satisfied. I had a lot of anger, grief and depression over my mutilation but as I restored I started experiencing the benefits and it eased my anger. I'm at a point where I have enough skin to masturbate with comfortably and stay covered up 24/7 with. I wear a manhood restorer, which is quite comfy, to stay covered up.

>>27231853
I'm asking completely valid questions regardless of who I am. You should be able to pack up your claims.

>>27231877
I'm not surprised. He's made it clear he's put all his hope into the future. That's his
>>
>>27231984
>>27231902
>>27231964
You fucks are sadistic pieces of shit.

Bring it up once, if she sincerely sorry why do you have to emotionally torture her. Its a shitty thing to do, its not going to bring back anything.
>>
>>27231877

I haven't, no. If there's someone else there who writes like me that's interesting, but they're not me.

I mostly post here on /r9k/, especially in the circumcision threads. I post on other boards occasionally but lately this is my usual spot.
>>
>>27231984

I wonder if that might have been a troll thread...
>>
Hey,

MSci in Neuroscience, emphasis on the peripheral nervous system from Kings College here.

Ask away if anyone has any questions involving the nerve end of regeneration or restoration (although I'm not certain of all injury possibilities, and this is certainly not advice) ask away.
>>
>>27230220
w-what is it?
is it to pull the foreskin forward or something?
>>
>>27231985
>>27231841
how do your glans not feel good?
I just can't wrap my head around it.

a testament to the harm of circumcision no doubt
>>
File: 1458182072873.jpg (448 KB, 1060x1883) Image search: [Google]
1458182072873.jpg
448 KB, 1060x1883
how bad did the jews kuck me.
>>
>>27231985
>>27231841
the glans "feel like an eyeball" what?!?

WHAT?!?

the glans and the corona of the glans feel fucking amazing. seriously, this is exactly why people fucking restore... so their dick head doesn't " feel like an eyeball."

you can wait for the foregen future, bro, but your anti-restoration thing is bizarre and I'm still waiting for your sources on restorations gone wrong.

so far you've backed up none of what you said.
>>
>>27232130
>mutilated so badly your glans turn upside down
>>
>>27232130
it looks like you have an okay amount of inner foreskin left but yes you were gotten my son....
>>
>>27226832
oh no i need to wash my dick sometimes! truly cut fags have it better.
>>
>>27232130

I'm not really interested in this whole railing against the Jews thing, but you were circumcised very severely. No frenulum, no ridged band, some inner foreskin.

I'm sorry to say, you're missing a lot of erogenous tissue.
>>
>>27231579

>You know, I always see you on these threads and I wish you had a kik or a throw away skype or something so I could talk with you.

I might make a throwaway skype at some point...generally I prefer to talk on /r9k/ but you never know, maybe I'll change my mind. Right now it's really late here and I'll be going to bed soon, but you'll most likely see me again in another one of these threads.

>Thanks for your service.

You're most welcome.
>>
>>27231962

Can you give us a little more info on what's going on here? I'm not entirely sure I understand this conversation.
>>
>>27232326
Are you the same anon that posted on pol about restoration? You gave me tips on buying a TLC Tugger
>>
If eric represents foregen he seems based as hell.

If there's profit to be made from people restoring foreskin, then circumcision will be pushed harder by the same companies offering regeneration.

He's absolutely corrert that profit cannot be involved.
>>
>>27232399

Doubtful. I don't normally post on /pol/. I have a few times, so I suppose it's possible, but most likely you're thinking of someone else.

it's weird. People keep thinking they've talked to me on other boards, but this is pretty much my main hangout. I haven't been to /pol/ or any foreskin restoration boards in ages, and I've never been on the Foregen forum, as I mentioned earlier to >>27231877 .

You'll see my posts all the time here, and MAYBE on other boards once in a while, but most likely you're talking to another person who happens to have a similar writing style as me.
>>
I wish I wasn't cut. I think I killed a bunch of nerves by jacking it with the "death grip", and now it takes me like, 45 minutes to cum when I'm masturbating the best I can. Plus, in the case of trannies/traps, I think uncut dicks are extremely cute.

At least I don't have to worry about dick cheese though.
>>
>>27232399

Actually...

Looking back, I did make some posts on /pol/ last year about circumcision...so now that I think about it I'm not quite as sure. Maybe it was me.

Like I said though, these days you'll mostly find me here.

Anyway I'm heading out for the night. Cheers guys. Good luck and let's work together to support each other through this and stop genital mutilation.
>>
>>27232367
from what I've gathered, eric is the spokesman for foregen and the censored person is annoyed that they're trying to avoid creating a market for more mutilation? I don't know. I can't tell if the censored person is interested in foregen as a product or investment.

>>27232651
next time maybe back up some of your claims instead of skirting the issue next time.
>>
>>27232069
Wow sorry for the late response.

If you were circumcised as a baby but as an adult you actually decide that you wanted your foreskin, you don't have many good options on how to fix it. Surgery is a bad idea.

A better idea is to stretch out the skin until it is basically a new foreskin which covers the head of the penis, almost like a natural foreskin.

You can do this by hand for 30 minutes a day, but a better idea is to get a device, of which their are many different types, which applies constant stretching pressure on the skin of the shaft.

Eventually when you have enough loose skin from the stretching, which takes usually more or less 2 years, it will fully cover your glans.

Why would you do this? A circumcised penis has an exposed head which dries up and even gets callused. When you have skin covering the head, or glans, it becomes smooth and more sensitive again. Also, due to the extra skin on the shaft, sex feels a lot better for both the man and the woman.
>>
>>27224385
Uncut looks cooler when a girl sucks
>>
>>27232954

What is the difference between the end results of tugging and what Foregen is trying to accomplish? Does tugging just cover your glans and not provide any lubrication or have the appropriate number of nerve endings like the original foreskin?
>>
Will goatfucker come through?
>>
File: 1458085126450.jpg (60 KB, 627x627) Image search: [Google]
1458085126450.jpg
60 KB, 627x627
>>27232130
Looks like my dick.
>>
>>27232651

Couldn't sleep so I came back briefly.

>>27232918

>next time maybe back up some of your claims instead of skirting the issue next time.

I backed up my claim that the glans isn't the most sensitive part of the penis by showing you Cold and Taylor's review and Sorrells et al's study. You didn't note that I showed you were mistaken by citing peer-reviewed scientific evidence.

Next time if you want to debate with me, show some respect to me and I'll be more willing to continue the discussion. As a fellow intactivist I'm holding you to a higher standard than I'd hold a pro-circer and you honestly ought to appreciate it.

>>27231841

Shared his experience of his restoration attempt causing more problems than it solved.

You ought to quit casting aspersions on me. I notice you mentioned me being "anti-restoration" and I gave no such impression to anyone but you. I never said restoration was entirely bad.

I said it's not risk-free, even if you're careful and another poster shared his bad experience with it.
>>
>>27232367

Anon is retarded. He doesn't see the long-term consequences of placing the project in the hands of a for-profit pharmaceutical company. Namely that if there's no more circumcised men, there's now no profit.
>>
Why would I care about the dicks of Americans and third worlders though?
>>
>>27224385
What is pic OP I am retarded and don't understand what I am looking at inb4
>"Thats a penis anon"
no the other thing
>>
>>27233554
I was never questioning how accurate those were. I did however state things like this

>regardless of the relative sensitivty of the glans to an intact penis, having a functional pseduo foreskin has made my sex life so much better.

The fact that you think these parts of the penis are insensitive just lets me know that you made no progress with your restoration, if you even attempted it.

As for me asking you to back up your claims: I'm talking about your claims of restoration being inherently dangerous to the point were there's some kind of suppression in the community. I asked you multiple times to show examples of this. Surely there have been forum posts, blog posts, etc. That is a BOLD claim that you have failed to follow up on in any way.

You have a bad habit of blatantly ignoring valid questions. You talk about debate but you avoid it... Ignoring large portions of posts or the entirety of it all and then expect respect? Ha.
>>
>>27233554
>Shared his experience of his restoration attempt causing more problems than it solved.

and that's an example of an anon not being careful. I was actually close to calling samefag. It just seems too suspicious to me that an anon has the worst possible scenario happen to him in the same discussion an anti-restoration person has been claiming these things are common but has yet to show any proof.

you're just a suspicious person to me.
>>
>>27233554
>I never said restoration was entirely bad.

that is a telling sentence and an indication of your anti-restoration stance. saying you don't think something is entirely bad implies that you think it is MOSTLY bad.

I'm starting to think that you foolishly harmed yourself attempting restoration and have now condemned it. it makes too much sense at this point.
>>
>>27233686

>I was never questioning how accurate those were.

and yet, you didn't admit you were wrong. I showed you that the glans is not the most sensitive part of the penis. I taught you something. And instead of appreciating the fact that I taught you something, you called me a faggot. Really nice!

>As for me asking you to back up your claims: I'm talking about your claims of restoration being inherently dangerous to the point were there's some kind of suppression in the community

You did a great job of showing that some restorers simply won't accept that there are risks involved with restoration, even if you're careful.

>You have a bad habit of blatantly ignoring valid questions. You talk about debate but you avoid it... Ignoring large portions of posts or the entirety of it all and then expect respect? Ha.

You're caustic and insulting and expect people to take you seriously and debate you as if you were being decent. That's not going to happen.

You already asked another anon who's in the wrong in this thread, and he pretty much said it was you. I've been decent and informative and cited credible peer-reviewed sources. You haven't.

Pretty much everyone else will agree that I'm in the right here. Watch it happen, if anyone's awake and posting in this thread at this hour.

>>27233762

Your paranoia is remarkable. That anon wasn't me. But you're showing a great example of how some restorers absolutely won't accept that restoration has risks.

No matter how many examples I show, you'll always have "they weren't being careful" as your out. Or in this case, either they weren't careful or I'm pretending to be that person. Which isn't true.

Foreskin restoration has risks. Period.

The founder of newforeskin.biz admitted that without any hesitation, and he successfully restored and said it was awesome. But he still said there are risks and maybe his restoration went well simply because he was lucky. It's a pity that site isn't online right now.
>>
>>27233649
it's a foreskin restoration device.
it applies a mild amount of tension which promotes skin growth which is meant to eventually act as a foreskin.
>>
>>27233838

Oh my God, you are ridiculous.

I hope more people see this thread and realize how deluded you sound. You sound like a member of a cult.
>>
>>27233838

Also you're saying I "condemned" restoration and that's a fucking laugh and a half.

Done for real this time.

I regret that I have to share the intactivist movement with people like this but whatever.

I'm glad you're happy with your restoration and I don't bear you any ill will. Good night.
>>
>>27233905
>and yet, you didn't admit you were wrong.

show me where I said the glans was the most sensitive part of the penis? I only ever said that it was sensitive and that was LITERALLY the male clit (because it LITERALLY is) what's funny is that you actually tried to tell me that I was incorrect when saying that, which is kind of funny. are you going to admit you were wrong about that, huh? because that's actually a case of someone stating something and being incorrect.

> I showed you that the glans is not the most sensitive part of the penis.

Something I never claimed.

> you called me a faggot

Welcome to 4chan, faggot.

>You did a great job of showing that some restorers simply won't accept that there are risks involved with restoration, even if you're careful.

Hey faggot, I acknowledged that you can injure yourself hours ago. It goes without saying. You're not just trying to claim that injury is possible. You're claiming that there has been a suppression in the community. That is a whole other can of warms.

And you still haven't provided an ounce of proof.

>ou're caustic and insulting and expect people to take you seriously and debate you as if you were being decent. That's not going to happen.

You've already proven that you don't answer valid questions. You can barely keep the conversation straight and you keep accusing me of things I never said.

>Pretty much everyone else will agree that I'm in the right here

Oh boy 1 person on 4chan who probably has no idea what we're really talking about sided with you. Is that really any validation for you?

>Your paranoia is remarkable. That anon wasn't me

Keyword: almost. Like I said, it's suspicious and it wouldn't be the first time it has happened. It's funny your only evidence of this so called suppression is an anonymous post.
>>
>>27233905

>No matter how many examples I show, you'll always have "they weren't being careful" as your out.

You haven't shown me any examples. And again, you keep ignoring the fact that I'm talking about a much bigger thing here: you are accusing a community of suppressing information.

You have provided literally nothing to support that claim. NOTHING.

>Foreskin restoration has risks. Period.

Something I never denied. You can injure yourself if you're not careful. It goes without saying and no one who's restoring would deny that. That is very different from your initial claims.

>>27233922
It's an accurate break down of what you're saying. That sentence implies that you think restoration is mostly bad. That's what you said. It might not be what you said literally but it's the implication. Maybe be a bit more careful with how you phrase things... That seems to be an issue for you.

>Also you're saying I "condemned" restoration and that's a fucking laugh and a half.

You're certainly casting some pretty damning accusations, as well as belittling the gains by downplaying the sensitivity in the glans.
>>
>>27234057

>show me where I said the glans was the most sensitive part of the penis?

Alright. I was mistaken about that. You didn't say that and I'm sorry for misreading.

>Welcome to 4chan, faggot.

I've been here a while and I still don't do the whole "faggot" thing. If people act badly towards me I don't take them seriously, because I don't like insulting people. I am actually a human being with a conscience who respects others.

And I'll be here for a LOOOONG time

Fellow human being
>>
>>27234123

But I did back up my claim that the glans is one of the least sensitive parts of the penis.

Look at the Sorrells study. Look at Cold and Taylor's study.

The glans is one of the least sensitive parts of the penis.
>>
>>27234119

>the sensitivity in the glans.

The glans is mostly sensitive to pain and irritation, as noted by Cold and Taylor and Sorrells, whose works were published in the British Journal of Urology.
>>
No, son.
>>
>>27234162

Also

>@PhimosisJourney awesome progress! Love your vivid description of touching your glans for the first time. The eyeball analogy is spot-on

https://twitter.com/phimosisjourney/status/600332927130595329

You'll probably say that's me saying that, lmao. It's not but I can't prove it's not so you'll just assume it is!
>>
>>27234123
And what your suppression claims? I don't think you'd find a single person undergoing restoration who wouldn't acknowledge that you can hurt yourself if you're not careful.

Saying information is being suppressed is a heavy claim.

>>27234136
>>27234162

And I don't recall ever arguing against that. I've just pointed out that there are still benefits to keeping the glans and corona ridge covered up. They may not be the most sensitive part but the glans and corona ridge are still sensitive none the less. Not to mention those of us who still have a bit of frenulum benefit from the moist environment.

>>27234192

I'm sure it is indeed a strange slightly uncomfortable feeling to touch your glans for the first time, that doesn't make that post any less suspicious. it was literally the worst case, do everything fucking wrong, restoration scenario in the thread with the first, seemingly, anti-restoration person I've ever come across.

say what you will but you do definitely come off as slightly anti-restoration. I'm not sure what you experience was but it seemed to be bad since you keep dodging every mention of it.
>>
>>27234298

>And I don't recall ever arguing against that. I've just pointed out that there are still benefits to keeping the glans and corona ridge covered up. They may not be the most sensitive part but the glans and corona ridge are still sensitive none the less. Not to mention those of us who still have a bit of frenulum benefit from the moist environment.

I told you the glans was protopathic and one of the least sensitive parts of the penis.

>>27229961

You told me I was talking out of my ass.

>>27230157

I showed you evidence that the glans is one of the least sensitive parts of the penis.

>>27230216

there.

The coronal ridge is more sensitive than the rest of the glans and perhaps covering it is part of the reason you have more pleasure. Cold and Taylor said that was a possibilty. I don't know.

There are intact guys whose foreskins barely cover the coronal ridge, and the rest of their glans is dry as a cut guy's but they still get loads of pleasure because most of the pleasure is in the ridged band, which you lose when you get cut.

The tiny bit of foreskin these guys have covering the ridge might benefit them to some degree.

Anyway for the last time I'm done...the only reason I kept posting was because I made a mistake (and admitted it).

Hope you have a good night and I hope we can stop MGM even though we disagree.
>>
>>27234391
You're just going in circles at this point, good fucking riddance.
>>
>>27234391
Oh, I didn't even notice that you completely skirted the issue again. Seriously I don't think you're a bad guy but you demand respect from me when pulling this bullshit?

Again, good fucking riddance. Don't state outlandish shit and then run away from it the entire conversation like a little pussy.
>>
I was circumcised when I was seven for very questionable medial reasons. Anyway, I still remember how extremely sensitive my glans was for quite a while after surgery. After the bandage went off, even walking around felt like torture because of the glans rubbing against my underwear. I don't know how the glans itself compares to other parts of the penis that I don't have anymore, but it used to be extremely sensitive, I can tell you that.
>>
>>27234708

Sensitive to pain. That's normal. Nocioceptors.

Yeah apparently I'm still here. Fucking insomnia.
>>
>>27234644

Let's keep going. I'm up. Fuck it.

>I've just pointed out that there are still benefits to keeping the glans and corona ridge covered up. They may not be the most sensitive part but the glans and corona ridge are still sensitive none the less. Not to mention those of us who still have a bit of frenulum benefit from the moist environment.

Reasonable.

>I'm sure it is indeed a strange slightly uncomfortable feeling to touch your glans for the first time, that doesn't make that post any less suspicious. it was literally the worst case, do everything fucking wrong, restoration scenario in the thread with the first, seemingly, anti-restoration person I've ever come across.

He's not me. Believe it or don't. I can't prove it either way.

Get on google and look up "foreskin restoration" and "damage"

Here's another result

https://foreskinrestoration.vbulletin.net/forum/in-this-together/health-club/3650-damaged-frenulum-from-restoring

My main point throughout this conversation with you was that it's a dick move to pressure people into restoring if they don't want to. Then I showed that the glans is one of the least sensitive parts of the penis and not equatable to the clitoris in terms of sensation.

Then you (more than me) did a good job of showing that some restorers treat restoration as some kind of religion.
>>
>>27234837
A lot of what I'm seeing is just people who were not careful. I never saw the appeal of devices and odd contraptions but people seem to think it'll make there restoration go faster. That seems to be were injury comes in.

I will admit to getting annoyed at another whiny cut anon for dismissing restoration under false pretenses but I was not trying to pressure him.

As for as sensitivity goes I never denied what was in that image. I've seen it before. I just don't think that someone who doesn't have their glans protected 24/7 has any perception of how goo that area could be. It's like you're trying to convince me that I'm not feeling pleasure and it's absolutely absurd.

I already gave you a good reason as to why people are so enthusiastic about it... They're ecstatic about the results and they want to share. A few under cautious people is no reason to not look into it at least.

if you're careful and safe there's really not much to worry about.
>>
>>27226484
>"my parents love me and would never hurt me. Circumcision is a good thing"
That's cognitive dissonance. All cutfags by default have it, until they hear or accept enough logic to move past it.
>>
>>27235096

>As for as sensitivity goes I never denied what was in that image. I've seen it before. I just don't think that someone who doesn't have their glans protected 24/7 has any perception of how goo that area could be. It's like you're trying to convince me that I'm not feeling pleasure and it's absolutely absurd.

I don't believe you're getting much pleasure from your glans. You might be getting pleasure, but I don't think the pleasure is coming from the glans. Maybe the surrounding area.

I've talked to lots of intact guys who have told me flat out their glans isn't where the pleasure comes form. These guys had their glans covered their entire life except when they had erections or manually pulled the foreskin back, and they told me that the glans feels like itching, or pain when they touch it. This lines up perfectly with the fact that the glans is loaded with pain receptors and very deficient in any other kind of nerve endings except to a small extent around the corona and meatus.

The glans (maybe aside from the corona and around the meatus) is almost entirely innervated with pain receptors. Those aren't pleasurable. They suck to stimulate. It feels like sandpaper scraping on it.
>>
>>27235407

I'll concede though that some pleasure MAY come from the corona. A small amount.
>>
File: file.jpg (434 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
434 KB, 1500x1500
>>27235407
>>27235096
The glans is least sensitive
>>
>>27237012

That's what I've been saying pretty much the whole time, yeah.
>>
>>27235407
>>27235482

I don't recall ever saying my pleasure is entirely derived from that area, you've just been making the assumption.

At any rate it's ridiculous for you to try and assume how much sensation restoration has given me. You're just not qualified. You have no perception which is why you can only keep reposting the same image over and over again

And again, you're in no place
>>
>>27224385
>tfw circumcision is bashed by many now
>got circumcised due to medical reasons in older age
>have to endure hearing how I'm mutilated and defective all day on the internet
>>
>>27238939

>>27237012

Isn't me. You keep assuming that other posters are me who aren't.
>>
>>27239000
These discussions usually revolve around infant circumcision or circumcision for "medical" reasons that turned out to be unnecessary. If , in your case, the procedure was really necessary, or if you decided as an adult that circumcision would make you happier, you shouldn't feel worse about yourself.
>>
>>27235407
If what your saying is entirely true then sex would be painful for an intact man. no one has ever said foreskin doesn't remove the most sensitive parts but you're acting like the penis incapable of feeling wonderful lol..

Seriously though, stop trying to guess how much sensation I have through a rucking chart. If you think that's reasonable then I can assumem that you have no sensation in your penis.m

Which would actually make sense since any kind of pleasure seems unimaginable to you.

You're literally trying to quantify how much sensation I have based off one image. That just Illogical. You can keep saying the same thing over and over but that doesn't change that you really have no idea what you're talking about.

Seriously. I feel bad feeling for your that pleasure in those areas are so unimaginable and unobtainable for you. You're like the poste child of why resotration exists.
>>
>>27239046
Regardless of whether you posted that last image, your basis for everything you've been saying, including in your ridiculous assertions that resoteation doesn't bring much sensation back, has been based on that image.

You're clearly not restored and have no idea as to what the sensation is like.
>>
Reminder that phimosis is very rare, and in any case is treatable with topical steroids:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17308904

>Phimosis resolved in 90% (group A) ... of cases.
>>
>>27239247
i had pretty bad phimosis, all i needed to do was stretch each day and now i can fully retract my foreskin over the head and pull it down even further if i want
>>
>>27239099

>If what your saying is entirely true then sex would be painful for an intact man.

A well-lubricated vagina wouldn't much stimulate the nocioceptors in the glans like denim fabric or a rough hand do. It slides gently.

The nocioceptors in the glans are more easily stimulated by pressure/poking (like the eyeball is) and scraping stimuli like being rubbed with a dry or rough hand.

>Seriously though, stop trying to guess how much sensation I have through a rucking chart.

If a guy told you he had a normal foreskin, got circumcised, and felt way more physical pleasure in his penis, would you believe him? I wouldn't. It's not reasonable; it's at odds with science.

I'm not saying you don't experience more pleasure after your restoration. Please understand that.

I'm saying I don't think that much of this pleasure increase comes from the glans, because the glans is a barely erogenous structure. It has very little in the way of nerve endings capable of sensing sensations other than irritation.

Free nerve endings (nocioceptors) outnumber every other kind of nerve ending in the glans by a factor of 10:1. On top of that, most of the corpuscular receptors in the glans resemble a tangled skein of free nerve endings anyway and may function similarly.

>Seriously. I feel bad feeling for your that pleasure in those areas are so unimaginable and unobtainable for you.

Couple days ago I taught an intact guy how to masturbate in a way that would give him pleasure. He was intact, not circumcised.

He had been focusing on the glans and said he didn't get any pleasure from it. His glans wouldn't have been desensitized from circumcision because he was never cut!

I told him to focus on the ridged band and he did notice a significant increase in feeling compared to when he tried to rub his glands, which did NOT give him significant pleasure.

Maybe someone else remembers that thread. Maybe it's in the archive come to think of it.
>>
>>27234837
The problem with restoring is that it has very little medical recognition, almost zero studies done on it and it's basically just body modification. It is very safe... when done right. The problem is that many restorers use too much tension because they're anxious for results.
>>
>>27231962
WAIT.

Did Enzo REALLY turn down Pfizer investments into foreskin regeneration?!

We actually had a chance at this and he pissed it all away because he's a fucking moralfag?!
>>
>>27226832
>smegma
I'll never understand this meme. I haven't ever intentionally cleaned my cock and I'm a chronic masturbator, I can pull my skin halfway down my shaft (shit looks weird af) and I've never seen a trace of smegma.

And another thing! How do you cut fags even know about this apparent smegma when you're cut? Do you compare your cocks to your friends or some weird normie shit?
>>
>>27239324

Here's the testimonial of one of the Bloodstained Men. I believe his name is Nick (don't quote me on that though, not 100% sure)

He's been intact, cut, and restored, and has said that most restorers tend to exaggerate the benefits of restoration.

He prefers to call it glans re-covering, and I can understand why. It doesn't really restore the foreskin. It's important to draw a distinction between the product of restoration (or glans re-covering if you will) and the actual vascular, heavily innervated, muscular nature of a real foreskin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_nYcumC0c

I said already that experiences run the gamut from people who've restored and had very good results, to those who've had okay/meh results, to those who ended up with more problems than they had before.

I'm not even saying that you (the guy I've been arguing with) don't have more pleasure. I've said like three times I'm glad for the fact that you have. This whole argument started because you were peer pressuring a guy who didn't want to restore and I wasn't cool with that, and then it got into a discussion about the glans.

People focus too much on the glans. The corona and meatus may have more corpuscular receptors than the rest and maybe even a few Meissner corpuscles (some studies found them, some haven't) but it's a very small amount.

I used to think my glans was where most of my sexual pleasure came from. Then I started actually exploring and testing my body and realized that no, almost all the sensation I have left comes from my frenular area (I have no ridged band).
>>
>>27239522
The frenulum is also covered in restoration, and therefore becomes dekeratinized too.
>>
>>27239324
>A well-lubricated vagina wouldn't much stimulate the nocioceptors in the glans like denim fabric or a rough hand do. It slides gently.

Obviously, but you're making it sound like their only purpose is too feel pain and other non-pleasurable external. I don't care what you or your chart says, I enjoy stimulating my glans and there is pleasure involved.

You have no idea what my penis feels like buddy.

>If a guy told you he had a normal foreskin, got circumcised, and felt way more physical pleasure in his penis, would you believe him? I wouldn't. It's not reasonable; it's at odds with science.

That's not what we're talking about? Nor is it comparable to restoration. It's the exact opposite of restoration.

>I'm not saying you don't experience more pleasure after your restoration. Please understand that.

You've been absolutely trying to minimize the gains this entire conversation by using that chart over and over again. Above you literally said you think I only receive small amounts of sensation, which you're in absolutely no place to make such a claim.

That chart doesn't give you insight to have every person feels so stop acting like it does.

>I'm saying I don't think that much of this pleasure increase comes from the glans, because the glans is a barely erogenous structure.

And I'm telling you that my glans feel incredible to how they did before. Regardless of what you and your desensitized glans tell you, they're still very much capable of feeling sensations. And I'm not saying that is if it's the basis for my entire restoration so stop approaching it from that angle.

>Maybe someone else remembers that thread. Maybe it's in the archive come to think of it.

Yeah, I'm gonna need you to find that because I'm finding it hard to believe you POINTED OUT the most sensitive part of someones penis to them lol....

You're a real card man. I don't get what you have against restoration but clearly something went wrong when you tried it.
>>
>>27239522
I've never claimed that restoration brings you back to the full sensation of an intact penis. If that's what you've been operating under then it's just another example of you making a poor assumption.

Restoration is making the best of a bad situation. Plain and simple but the fact that so many people are saying it completely changed their sex lives isn't discounted by that one person or any kind of nerve/sensory charts. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of people who have reported success and your continued crusade to minimilze the pleasure gains is disingenuous to the process.

It might not be for everyone but you need to stop talking out of your ass when it comes to how much sensation others are experience. You literally have no clue what I or anyone else feels.

Clearly you have no or sensation issues so maybe you should try not projecting them onto others.
>>
>>27239522

I also want to add that a lot of restorers don't understand the more unconventional circumcision styles like sleeve resection. The advice they give is often geared towards men who've had more conventional Gomco or Mogen clamp cuts.

It seems to me that tons of them are unaware that there are significantly different circumcision styles that will affect the feasibility of restoration. They don't know what kind of cut a guy has but they'll tend to advise as if it were their own style. I hope you can understand how this could easily cause problems.

In sleeve resection cuts the shaft skin is often SEWN TO the corona of the glans, leaving no inner foreskin beyond some fraction of a millimeter. Certain tugging techniques that could work well for certain men with Gomco cuts could end up causing damage to the surgical wound for guys with sleeve resections. If you see this circumcision style (pictures aren't quite easy to come by, especially for the underside angle) you could see what I mean.

You will NOT hear about this on a typical restoration forum. But a foreskin-friendly doctor would probably to tell you that.

He would be able to tell you what style you had, and whether he'd think you were a good candidate for restoration/ glans re-covering based on that plus your medical history (whether you've had issues with nerves problems, psychological issues, diabetes, whatever, anything that could conceivably affect your restoration that you might not even be thinking about).

Which is why I (and the DTR web site, and a lot of other people) would advise people to talk to a doctor before trying restoration, because it's good to get medical advice before trying to alter your body, if you're interested in doing it.

And if you're not interested in doing it, that's fine and ought to be respected by fellow intactivists.

My position is reasonable.
>>
>>27239522
Oh,

And I'm still waiting for you to back up your ridiculous claims of the community suppressing bad restorations. You've ran from this claim like a coward ever since you brought it up.

Give me some evidence of this.
>>
>>27239552

Source for your claim that the frenulum develops a keratin layer?
>>
>>27239707
Something must've been peeling off it and making it itchy and sensitive as hell.
>>
>>27239685
I don't think you'd find a single person on a restoration site who's unaware of there being different circumcision methods, unless they're completely new to the entire thing.

Without getting into specific methods, most people have the basic understanding of high/low loose/tight cuts.

I don't doubt that some cuts make restoration harder. I would hate the be the fella to have a low and tight cut. I have the exact opposite. Tons of inner foreskin.
>>
>>27239706

Every time someone brings up having had bad effects from their restoration, "the community" says they either weren't being careful or that it's all in their head. Therefore the idea that glans re-covering has risks (even if you do it carefully) is rendered unfalsifiable and therefore unscientific/undebatable.

There were a lot of posts like this on the old forums which are no longer here. Another anon shared his experience (but you apparently think that anon is me being a sockpuppet, which it isn't).

It's basically like this. I'm telling guys, "Restoration might possibly benefit you but there are risks involved even if you're careful. It's also important to have realistic expectations--don't expect huge improvements in glans sensation because the glans is a protopathic organ whether you're cut or intact. You should probably talk to a doctor if you're interested in it. Of course it might be worth waiting to see if true regeneration becomes possible in your lifetime".

And you're telling people, "Stop whining and restore. If you hurt yourself restoring you're an idiot".

My perspective is the reasonable one. Yours is the extreme one.
>>
>>27239724

That doesn't mean it develops keratin.

I'm not even say it doesn't. It doesn't look to me like it does but maybe it does. I've never seen any studies on it so I don't know. I myself have no frenulum to speak of.

Maybe restoration does make the frenulum/delta more sensitive in which case that might be a major part of why you've felt improvement. I find that believable because the nerve endings in the frenulum/delta are to a large extent specialized nerve endings capable of giving a lot of erotic/sensual pleasure.
>>
>>27239896

>I myself have no frenulum to speak of.

To be pedantic, I have a very small amount of frenulum left. But it's mostly the area just below it where I have sensation. In my case the area just below it is cutaneous tissue, not mucous membrane or frenular delta, but somehow there is sensation there where the delta would have been. Perhaps some of the nerves managed to grow there. It would be interesting if a histological analysis were done on the frenulum areas of circumcised men (post mortem obviously) whose actual frenulae were missing or mostly missing.
>>
>>27239850
I think it's safe to say MOST people who hurt themselves weren't being careful. I have no doubt that someone who's been unfortunate enough to have their shaft skin sutured to their corona ridge might not be the best candidate but to me that seems more like a special circumstance than anything.

I'm just finding it hard to believe there's any suppression. From the very beginning I was made aware that you can hurt yourself if you're not careful.

What forum are you talking about specifically? Because recently an entire forum was LOST completely. Ron's forum was lost because of his host.
>>
>>27239559

>Obviously, but you're making it sound like their only purpose is too feel pain and other non-pleasurable external.

The glans provides a great "anvil" upon which the ridged band can be stimulated. Cold noted that it may also protect the prepuce by giving it structure.

It also provides visual appeal and can please the man's partner.

Its only purpose is not to feel pain, but it's barely erogenous.

>I don't care what you or your chart says, I enjoy stimulating my glans and there is pleasure involved.

Do you rub your glans with your bare hand?
>>
Expert penis annon, if your cut like
>>27232130
Is there a way to feel pleasure. How would you reccomend I masturbate to maximize what I can feel with what I have left? Pressure, location, etc.
>>
>>27239966

>I think it's safe to say MOST people who hurt themselves weren't being careful.

Plausible.

>I have no doubt that someone who's been unfortunate enough to have their shaft skin sutured to their corona ridge might not be the best candidate but to me that seems more like a special circumstance than anything.

But circumstances like that are a great reason why guys would do well to talk to a doctor familiar with restoration before embarking on it.

And that's only one circumstance of many. Other issues that a guy might not think of right off the bat, like diabetes, or all kinds of other issues could affect the outcome. That's why it makes sense not to push people to just start restoring.

>What forum are you talking about specifically? Because recently an entire forum was LOST completely. Ron's forum was lost because of his host.

I'm sure there would have been a few posts about this on that board. I recall one guy (a teenager) on that who lost tons of sensation in his penis because he got an erection while wearing a tugger and it injured him. I'm fuzzy on the details. It was a while ago.

I don't assume he wasn't being careful. Sometimes erections happen involuntarily. His penis was in worse shape than before he even started restoring.

It's worth being aware that issues like this can happen and some people don't want to deal with them, which might be a reason why they really don't want to restore. And that should be respected.
>>
File: 17 evo soft.jpg (157 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
17 evo soft.jpg
157 KB, 1000x1000
>>27239995
From some quick google work you can see that parts of the glans are considered to be erogenous. No one is saying that the glans is the most sensitive part, but I think it's bizarre that you keep trying to tell me what I'm feeling. I've been saying this from the start: regardless of the relative sensitivity of the glans they're still pleasurable. You can't seem to wrap your head around this since you keep speaking in circles when I bring it up.

And no, I don't touch my glans directly when I masturbate. I have enough skin to masturbate with. I actually am quite fond of onaholes and bust heavy loads in my little silicone succubus regularly :^)

>>27240108
I'm not the "expert" but for me, my most sensitive parts of my corona ridge and frenulum remnants. Do you have any frenulum left?

I'm not pressuring you into anything but I think you should look into restoration :^)
>>
>>27240147
>Plausible.

Logical. It doesn't make it any less unfortunate but I think human error is logically going to be the #1 cause of any injury. From the quick inquires I did last night that seems to be the case at least.

>But circumstances like that are a great reason why guys would do well to talk to a doctor familiar with restoration before embarking on it.

You're right but I still don't see why I shouldn't suggest someone looks into restoration. I ALWAYS tell people to not over due anything and to be careful if I'm advising them in restoration.

I've already admitted I was too harsh on that anon last night but I was never seriously trying to pressure him into doing anything. I would never GENUINELY do that to someone. me providing a link to restoringforeskin.org was just me giving him a good resource if he decided to change his mind. he would find out about any of the dangers restoration brings there.

I am a MAJOR proponent of manual tugging. I have used nothing but manual tugging and have gotten great results. It's by far the safest way to restore. I was never much of a fan of devices but talking with you has made me really consider it a lot more....
>>
>>27240108

I would suggest focusing on rubbing the frenular area. Does it feel good when you do that?

And how does it feel for you when you rub the glans?

The glans is barely erogenous like I keep saying but if it's just about all you've got left, gently playing with it wouldn't hurt (unless you find it uncomfortable or unpleasant).

It does have some complex nerve endings--just very few.

Does rubbing the glans give you a little pleasure, or is it just like a sandpapery kind of feeling, or just nothing? Try it now if you want (with an erection*) and report back.
*Up until you reminded me just now, I had forgotten that some studies show that the nocioceptors in the glans become a lot less sensitive when you have a rock hard erection. I've experienced that myself. This is a good thing.
>>
>>27240162

>And no, I don't touch my glans directly when I masturbate.

Then you can't know that the sensation is coming from the glans and not another part of your penis.

The human male glans has dissociated sensibility.
>>
>>27240162

>From some quick google work you can see that parts of the glans are considered to be erogenous. No one is saying that the glans is the most sensitive part, but I think it's bizarre that you keep trying to tell me what I'm feeling. I've been saying this from the start: regardless of the relative sensitivity of the glans they're still pleasurable.

Barely--to a very small degree.

>I'm not pressuring you into anything but I think you should look into restoration

See, this is a reasonable thing to say to someone.
>>
>>27240411
again, you're assuming you have any idea as to how what I feel. you don't. you really need to stop operating under the assumption that you do because it's getting ridiculous at this point. you have no idea what its like to be a restored male so you should stop commenting as if you do.

no amount of studies or imagegraphs will give you insight to how my penis feels. this is just absurd at his point.
>>
>>27240476

>again, you're assuming you have any idea as to how what I feel.

You just said you don't touch your glans directly when you masturbate.

If you don't touch the glans directly, how can you be the sensation you're experiencing is in the glans itself?

Especially considering that the glans has the lowest ability to locate the point of stimuli of all parts of the body next to the back of the heel of the foot. This is noted in the medical literature.
>>
>>27240551

>how can you be

I meant to say how can you be sure
>>
>>27240473
>Barely--to a very small degree.

and you're still in no place to comment how much sensation I have. like I said above, no amount of information is going to validate you attempting to tell me how much sensation I'm experiencing. it's utterly ridiculous that you're still fighting against this.

>See, this is a reasonable thing to say to someone.

Like I said, I always make a point to tell people not to overdue anything and to be safe if I'm seriously advising them in restoration.

BUT

Since we're talking about REASONABLE statements now, then it has to be noted that you've been perpetuating this completely UNREASONABLE one of claiming my sensational gains are minimal nearly this entire conversation and have yet to succeed to the ridiculousness of your insistence that you have any idea how much sensation restoration has brought me.

>>27240551
>>27240569

I can still feel my inner skin gliding against my glans. It's no mystery... I can FEEL it. I will admit in saying that the gliding feels better around the coronal ridge/frenulum area (I've already stated these are my most sensitive areas a few times) but the glans still do very much feel pleasure and I have no issue distinguishing between this and other sensations.

Like I said above, I think you just have hard time wrapping your head around this since your glans, and the rest of your head, are dry and desensitized. You're like a man without legs trying to tell me what it's like to walk. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>27240411
Not too sure about that.

When I pee with forskin on I feel great all over my penis head. When I pee with it off I feel a slight stinging sensation right at the top of the head.
>>
>>27240324

>You're right but I still don't see why I shouldn't suggest someone looks into restoration.

I'm not saying you shouldn't, man. Go for it. And you should even correct misconceptions as you see them. But you shouldn't be short with them if they're just not interested for whatever reason. Yeah, yeah this is 4chan but threads like this ought to be a little easy on everyone. Nobody wants to feel worse about being cut and I hate that sharing information about circumcision inherently has to do that. I don't want it to be any worse than it has to be

>I've already admitted I was too harsh on that anon last night but I was never seriously trying to pressure him into doing anything. I would never GENUINELY do that to someone.

He might not have seen it that way. Especially online it can be hard to tell how "serious" someone is being, and this is an extremely emotional/complex topic (male genital mutilation and everything in any way associated with it). People might get down on themselves when they're already feeling like shit about having been cut and it just isn't nice. I think MGM victims ought to have good solidarity.

>me providing a link to restoringforeskin.org was just me giving him a good resource if he decided to change his mind.

Well, that's fine.

(continued)
>>
>>27240676

>I am a MAJOR proponent of manual tugging. I have used nothing but manual tugging and have gotten great results. It's by far the safest way to restore.

However there could still be reasons why a person wouldn't do well from manual tugging. For instance if they're diabetic they might not be able to tell how hard they're tugging due to neuropathy (the extent of which they might not even be aware), and this is a way in which they could hurt themselves.

The idea something like diabetes could plausibly complicate or make their project more dangerous might never occur to them, which is why I'm a big proponent of seeking medical advice before embarking on restoration or any other kind of body mod (in this case sort of a reverse body mod).

Forums can be a great resource but they don't substitute for medical advice.

I'm sure very few restorers actually seek medical advice before beginning, but it is recommended by many anyway. I think it's a good idea. Doctors Opposing Circumcision has some info on restoration. I don't think they offer medical advice online (and it wouldn't make sense for them to do so), but they could probably point a guy in the right direction (this is an assumption I'm making but seems like a reasonable one).
>>
>>27240594

>I can still feel my inner skin gliding against my glans. It's no mystery... I can FEEL it.

How can you be so sure that the overwhelming majority of the feeling isn't coming from the glans stimulating the inner skin, rather than the inner skin stimulating the glans?

Rubbing the glans WITHOUT stimulating any other part of your penis is the only reasonable way to test if the sensation is coming from the glans itself.

Otherwise there's interference/"noise" from other parts of your penis that will cloud your ability to locate the source of sensation (and the glans is one of the worst parts of the body at locating sensation).

The only way to test the sensitivity of the glans is to test the glans. Otherwise you're taking multiple sensation sources without knowing how much is coming from where.

I believed my glans was the source of my pleasure for AGES until I actually tested it, without touching other parts of my penis. I was floored.
>>
>>27240676
>>27240692
You definitely have good points that I wouldn't disagree with. I regret acting so harshly against that anon and believe me in saying I have never done that to someone before. Something was eating at me when that happened.

I do think it should be considered that you're going to be hard pressed to actually find a doctor who's knowledgeable about something like this. I've read stories from restored folk who actually have doctors ask them about circumcision since aren't aware they're restored. There are very few foreskin friendly doctors in the US. It appears to be how' they're trained. They don't tell them WHY they tell them HOW.

I'm not saying people should hop into restoration without thought but there is a definite flaw with consulting a US doctor on anything to do with the male penis. They're clearly not trained correctly.

>>27240750
My inner skin certainly does benefit from constant contact with my glans and protection from the world but like I said above I have no issue distinguishing between certain sensations. I think my glans/ridge/frenulumnants have a mutual agreement with my inner skin to feel nice.

And just because I don't masturbate by directly rubbing the glans, because that would just be too much, doesn't mean I haven't done it.

Please for the love of fucking god stop trying to tell me what I'm feeling. You may be more knowledgeable about the parts of the penis but this insistence of yours will never stop being completely fucking retarded and without basis. You have NO idea what it's like. It took me months of 24/7 coverage to get to this point and unless you've done the same you could never comprehend what I'm going through.

Stop.
>>
>>27240897

>You definitely have good points that I wouldn't disagree with. I regret acting so harshly against that anon and believe me in saying I have never done that to someone before. Something was eating at me when that happened.

Yeah, stuff like that can happen. I understand.

>I do think it should be considered that you're going to be hard pressed to actually find a doctor who's knowledgeable about something like this. I've read stories from restored folk who actually have doctors ask them about circumcision since aren't aware they're restored. There are very few foreskin friendly doctors in the US. It appears to be how' they're trained. They don't tell them WHY they tell them HOW.

>I'm not saying people should hop into restoration without thought but there is a definite flaw with consulting a US doctor on anything to do with the male penis. They're clearly not trained correctly.

Agreed. This is why I feel DOC might be a good resource for guys interested in restoration. They do seem familiar with it and might be able to offer recommendations or even consults, maybe. I'm not certain.

>And just because I don't masturbate by directly rubbing the glans, because that would just be too much doesn't mean I haven't done it.

And how does it feel when you do it? You seem to imply that stimulation of the glans alone is unpleasant ("too much"). That sounds like the stimulation of nocioceptors causing a bad feeling, which is what they're supposed to do.

It's just logic, man. You can't touch multiple parts of your penis and know for sure that the nice feeling you're getting is coming from the glans. The human male glans is known to be VERY bad at locating the source of stimuli. That's one of its properties.

If you touch the glans alone and it doesn't feel good, but rather unpleasant, that corroborates what I've been saying the whole time.
>>
>>27240979
I'm going to repeat this again

>Please for the love of fucking god stop trying to tell me what I'm feeling. You may be more knowledgeable about the parts of the penis but this insistence of yours will never stop being completely fucking retarded and without basis. You have NO idea what it's like. It took me months of 24/7 coverage to get to this point and unless you've done the same you could never comprehend what I'm going through.

and if you keep coming at me from this angle I'm going to repeat it again. as many times as necessary. as many times as you felt necessary to post the same image over and over again.

>Please for the love of fucking god stop trying to tell me what I'm feeling. You may be more knowledgeable about the parts of the penis but this insistence of yours will never stop being completely fucking retarded and without basis. You have NO idea what it's like. It took me months of 24/7 coverage to get to this point and unless you've done the same you could never comprehend what I'm going through.

If we're going to talk LOGIC then it's must be noted that what you're trying to argue is ILLOGICAL. You seem to be aware of logical fallacies yet have no problem stepping over logic when it comes to this. This just takes away from everything that you've said previously, if anything.

>You seem to imply that stimulation of the glans alone is unpleasant ("too much")

The over stimulating of ANY area would be uncomfortable at a certain point. I figured that went without saying but I guess not.

>If you touch the glans alone and it doesn't feel good

Which I never said. I've already started multiple times that it's pleasurable when stimulated. I said masturbating by just rubbing the glans would be overstimulating. There's a major difference between over stimulation and stimulation.
>>
>ITT someone tries to convince the other person they know what their penis feels like

this must be entertaining for onlookers.
>>
>>27240897

>I think my glans/ridge/frenulumnants have a mutual agreement with my inner skin to feel nice.

That's reasonable, but if rubbing the glans ALONE, without touching the frenulum or other preputial tissues, doesn't feel any better now than pre-restoration, it stands to reason that increased glans sensitivity isn't the cause of the improvements you've experienced from restoring.

Of course you could say it feels nice when the inner skin slides across the ridge. And maybe some of the good feeling does come from the ridge for you. But when you were cut, presumably you couldn't do that.

So how can you be sure the improvement you're experiencing isn't a lot more from having the ability do that now, when you couldn't do it back then, versus an increase in the ability of your glans to sense pleasure?

Are you familiar with the videos from CAN-FAP?
>>
>>27241085

To some extent I can tell you what you're feeling because we're essentially similar machines, and your nerve endings work the same as a normal human's.

>The over stimulating of ANY area would be uncomfortable at a certain point. I figured that went without saying but I guess not.

Pain/bad physical feelings are caused by the stimulation of nocioceptors, which the glans is loaded with. The predominant corpuscular nerve endings in the ridged band can't transmit the sensation of physical pain no matter how much you stimulate them. They don't do that.

You got to understand that "too sensitive" implies pain. Pain comes from nocioceptors.

>I said masturbating by just rubbing the glans would be overstimulating.

Why? If it's simply a matter of quantitative sensation, you're stimulating LESS tissue than if you were stimulating the glans and other parts of your penis.

If you stimulate the glans and other parts of your penis, you're creating noise that dulls your ability to sense stimuli in your glans. You "admitted" (for lack of a better word) this just now.

If rubbing the glans alone is too stimulating, rubbing the glans plus the frenulum would be even more overstimulating--unless the frenulum is dulling your ability to sense sensation in the glans.

Logic.
>>
>>27241115

>That's reasonable, but if rubbing the glans ALONE, without touching the frenulum or other preputial tissues

rubbing any sensitive area with a dry finger tip is going to feel unpleasant after some time. now if there's some LUBE then that's a different story. I can certainly enjoy lubing up and rubbing my cock head. Like I said above, I like toys and I wouldn't use them if they didn't make me cum like a volcano.

>doesn't feel any better now than pre-restoration

circumcised dry glans felt like nothing. it's not even comparable. If you haven't gathered that they feel much better post restoration then you truly have a comprehension issue.

>it stands to reason that increased glans sensitivity isn't the cause of the improvements you've experienced from restoring.

I don't recall where I said my glans were the sole reason of ANYTHING. I think I've made it clear there are multiple parts at work here. When it comes to the glans I've only ever asserted that they are indeed pleasurable to stimulate. Point me the spots where I've done more than this. You can't but I welcome you to try.

>And maybe some of the good feeling does come from the ridge for you.

Your acting as if your thoughts on the matter have any merit in the first place. I'll repeat it again for you:

>>
>>27241223

Something I left out--one could say that your hand is too rough to rub the glans comfortably, and therefore is stimulating the glans's FNEs/nocioceptors in a way the inner foreskin would not.

So you could avoid that and still test it by rubbing the glans alone with something very slick, smooth, and wet. It'd just have to be something that would only touch the glans and nothing else, because otherwise there would be noise involved from those other parts.
>>
To be honest, I just think long foreskin looks cute.

I'm really not gay!
>>
>>27241224

>Rubbing any sensitive area with a dry finger tip is going to feel unpleasant after some time.

Yeah, to some extent you're right. If there were a body completely devoid of nocioceptors that wouldn't be the case but to some extent they're everywhere.

>now if there's some LUBE then that's a different story. I can certainly enjoy lubing up and rubbing my cock head.

Do you touch the frenulum when you do this? Because if so, noise is created.

At this point I don't think the conversation is really productive any longer. I have my argument and you have yours and I'm more interested in talking about other issues related to MGM.

I'll agree to disagree with you. You've given me some things to think about and I hope I've done the same for you.
>>
File: your brain is flawed.png (379 KB, 855x868) Image search: [Google]
your brain is flawed.png
379 KB, 855x868
>>27241223
>>27241337
Dude, I'm done with you. I really am. I'm not going to convince a delusional person to step back into reality.

Like I said, it's taken me MONTHS of staying covered up 24/7 to get to this point. You literally cannot comprehend what I'm feeling and I'm not sure why your brain is letting you think that this is logical in the first place.

You clearly have good intentions but you're so completely off base on this one pal and I'm over it. Your delusion is probably going to allow you to think you're somehow right but you have to understand that what you're arguing is just illogical.

As a student of logic you should be able to remove yourself enough from the situation to acknowledge this but you seem unable. Throughout this conversation you've proven MULTIPLE times that you definitely do put the blinders on when it comes to certain things and logical goes out the window.

Anyone who's been unfortunate enough to keep up with this will be able to see. I wish you the best but one more time, since you really need to get this through your skull:

>>Please for the love of fucking god stop trying to tell me what I'm feeling. You may be more knowledgeable about the parts of the penis but this insistence of yours will never stop being completely fucking retarded and without basis. You have NO idea what it's like. It took me months of 24/7 coverage to get to this point and unless you've done the same you could never comprehend what I'm going through.

I think it's unfortunate you've given up on restoration but you should really stop speaking as if you know what it's like. You have dried out and desensitized glans like any other unfortunate cut anon and you're unable to comprehend what I'm feeling because of it. You don't seem to want to take my word for it so keep living in the arrogance.
>>
>>27240394
My best spot is under the ridge of the cornia.

I don't have a frenulium. That pic is my peenis
>>
File: ridge.jpg (40 KB, 292x214) Image search: [Google]
ridge.jpg
40 KB, 292x214
>>27241488

>My best spot is under the ridge of the cornia.

If you'd be so kind, post a pic and circle the exact spot you're referring to.

>I don't have a frenulium. That pic is my peenis

I figured. By frenular area in this context I just meant the area where it would be had it not been removed.
>>
>>27241697
Right exactly where its pointed.
>>
>>27241895

What does it feel like to touch it?

Also do you get any significant pleasure at all from where your frenulum would be or is it numb?

How about the rest of the ventral part of your penis?
>>
>>27241959
It's numb on the other side

The ridge feels like I'm scratching an itch. But really good
>>
File: Frenulumanddelta.png (511 KB, 408x532) Image search: [Google]
Frenulumanddelta.png
511 KB, 408x532
>>27241978

>It's numb on the other side

Seriously sucks. Probably if they hadn't cut so severely you'd have a lot of feeling on the bottom (ventral) side. If you're intact, it's supposed to look like pic related (obviously varying somewhat from man to man). That triangular area (the delta) is full of feeling.

Not trying to make you feel bad, just sharing info.

>The ridge feels like I'm scratching an itch. But really good

It's hard for me personally to imagine it. My experience with my corona has not been at all impressive at any point (but I wasn't cut in the way you were, so there are other tissues I stimulate instead, mostly on the ventral side).

Nevertheless, the corona is one of the few parts of the glans that has at least some sensitivity to sensations other than pain and irritation due to the presence of at least SOME specialized sensory end organs.

Cold and Taylor said that restoration MIGHT make this area more sensitive to pleasurable feelings.

I'm personally not convinced but I suppose it's possible.

You might want to look into it. But I wouldn't hold out big expectations, especially considering your frenulum is completely gone.

If I were in your shoes though, I would probably hold out a lot of hope for Foregen actually getting me back a full set (frenulum, real foreskin with ridged band, the whole thing) instead of trying to re-cover my glans with shaft skin.

Until then, consider trying some new things like using warming lubricant, toys that would stimulate your favorite spot, etc.

If you decide to restore (I still think you should talk to a doctor if you're seriously interested, contact DOC it can't hurt worst they can do is say they can't help you), take notice of whether any improvements you see (if you do see them) are caused by actual sensitivity increases in that spot, or simply new mechanical abilities like greater ability to move the skin, or the ability to stimulate that spot with the new skin. I'd be curious to hear your experience.
>>
>>27242337

I should add, Sorrells's study did show that the coronal ridge of the uncut guys had a lower fine touch pressure threshold than the coronal ridge of the cut guys, meaning it was slightly more sensitive.

The intact guys were able to sense a lighter touch of the monofilament. on that spot than the cut guys.

But the difference was fairly small.
>>
>>27241978
Restoration is definitely made my corona ridge more sensitive in addition to my entire cock head/inner skin. That has been my experience. Plenty of other testimonials around but I won't speak for them. I just think it's important to keep in mind that anon your talking to has not undergone foreskin restoration. Anything he says about restoration is out of complete speculation. He's made it clear he's put his hope into the future and for some reason thinks that means he has to dispute the pleasure gains from restoration.

There are lots of information out there about restoration. Foregen is far from coming to fruition and I personally decided to not wait around for it. If it does actually become a reality I'll gladly see what they can do for me but I'm certainly not going to wait around for it to happen. I've been hearing about Foregen ever since I became aware of restoration 5 years ago. Since then I was able to grow enough new skin to cover my entire cock head. It's a life changer for sure.

I just don't want you to think some experimental procedure is your only hope. There are a bunch of guys who had their quality of life increased by restoration and it's definitely worth looking.
>>
Eno Frisk et al made a kind of amusing film wherein a circumciser gets...well I'll just post it.

Dr. Kutter is played by R. Wayne Griffiths, co-founder of NORM.

If farcical short films like this are your thing, here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNug5xjfN7s
>>
is this thread still bumping
Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.