[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you tried to commit suicide/kill yourself, and what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1401x788-174490241.jpg (1021 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
1401x788-174490241.jpg
1021 KB, 1401x788
Have any of you tried to commit suicide/kill yourself, and what happened?
>>
>>27224088
I killed myself two years ago, ask me anything
>>
>>27224108
Are you spoopy or friendly
>>
>>27224126
I poo in the loo if that's what you're asking
>>
Slashed at my wrists one night recently but pussied out, have taken overdoses and tried to hang myself a few times but the former didn't work and the latter I, again, pussied out of when I started to lose consciousness. Feel pretty much fine atm though, my life is probably more shit than it was then but I have no concrete suicidal urges, just ideation. It seems to come in waves and in hindsight it has no real external influence.
>>
>>27224088
A few times. First was a dull razor that obviously didn't work, then I took a chance with a revolver, and I've tried to OD on several occasions but I guess that I'm too much of an idiot to know how to properly kill myself.
>>
Several times. I tried to hang myself more than onces. I even wrote a suicide note and wore my best suit for the occasion but couldnt jump of the table. Every day i regret it
>>
I OD'd on benzos and vodka once but I threw up before it had a chance to kill me
>>
>>27224629
i've done this 3 days in a row mate(2 days ago, stopped unless i get really intentional about it and i know i can accomplish it)
every time i can't fucking do it

kill me already
>>
i drank half a litre of jack, and ate 50 500mg paracetamol tablets. said goodbye to my friend but he and his mum called the police and they booted my door down. i awoke and started punching doors off their hinges & then i had to go to hospital and was hooked up to a drip with acetylcysteine
>>
>>27224306
>>27224519
>>27224629
>>27224108
>>27224629
>>27225663
>>27225633
just b urself and it will b all right :^)
>>
Couldn't pull the trigger.

This is no way an original comment.
>>
>>27224519

>used a dull razor
>played russian roulette instead of just shooting yourself regularly

You didn't want to die, you just wanted attention.
>>
>>27224088

Hung myself. I was able to get the chair back from off the floor because of the duvet I had put under it to soften the blow. I didn't want to wake up my family. Glad I didn't die ~ It hurts ya know LOL.
>>
File: pepe35.png (25 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
pepe35.png
25 KB, 396x400
Tried to slash my wrists like a pussy bitch when I was having a panic attack.

It obviously failed, and landed me in the mental health ward for a month.

I met a lot of interesting characters in there, and got on medication.

I'm a bit better now. Still a NEET, still depressed, but I'm not having panic attacks anymore and I'm not on the verge of killing myself every day.
>>
>>27224088
>I don't want to be in this world
>Whoops, looks like I fucked up and failed/couldn't do it

Never suicidal so I don't really know anything, but I never got this.

>Drive on highway/freeway with eyes closed at night while going at high speeds
>Slit wrists down the tracks
>find a very large cliff and jump off it
These are all pretty surefire ways to kill yourself

and if you're too scared maybe you never actually wanted to kill yourself in the first place, because suicide is the most cowardly thing there is
>>
>>27225737
Yeah, you're probably right.
>>
>>27224088
tried to hang myself a few times but pussied out, tried OD'ing twice on ibprofen it just hurt my heart and yesterday was the second time I tried it and it just made my stomach hurt and my heart beat a little fast
>>
I wanted to shoot myself but there is like a month of paperwork and waiting to get one in canada. Fuck you canada.
>>
I shot myself, or would have if it didn't jam. I took it as a sign that I shouldn't have been so cheap getting the first thing I saw in the pawn shop. /k/ tells me metal bullets instead of brass do that, then it devolved into shitposting about clips. Worst board ever and I still haven't worked up the nuts to try again. I was nauseous and light headed and shaking after the fun didn't go off. I guess that's feeling something at least.
>>
>>27224306

Sorry buddy... One day you gonna be a hero
>>
Almost hung myself after New Year's Eve. I hung a rope attached to a ring hanging from the ceiling in my parent's garage. I didn't step off the chair though. But that was a close call for sure. I've regained my fear of dying since then and wouldn't dream of attempting suicide again. It's not worth it people. Don't do it.
>>
File: 1457841759896.jpg (495 KB, 1305x1265) Image search: [Google]
1457841759896.jpg
495 KB, 1305x1265
>>27224088
26khv here

when i was 21 i tried to hang myself on car tow rope that was in my car's trunk. threw the rope over the tree branch, tied one end to the tow hitch, climbed on the car roof, measured the length, tied the other rope around my neck and jumped.

that fucking tow rope was flexible, so i crash-landed on the ground as i wasnt expecting to hit it and then i began to suffocate. but i pussied out and got back on my feet. the rope also left burnmark around my neck, but it's already quite faded today.

now i just don't have balls to finish the job.
>>
Wasn't terribly serious about it, but once I put an air rifle to my head and pulled the trigger, but it jammed and didn't go off. I was thinking it might make me bleed out or something if I shot myself multiple times with it in the temple or jugular area.

inb4 just get a gun. Bongfag, can't get guns unless you're a farmer or a huntingfag
>>
>>27224088
Yes. I texted a friend that I was gonna drink myself to death. When I woke up 12 hours later I had found out that he wasted no time selling any of my video games I had let him borrow,
>>
>parents died just before I turned 17
>quit school started working 2 jobs
>no other family for emotional support
>after the first 3 months icanttakeit.jpg
>eat a bottle of pm meds chug vodka until I black out
>wake up 2 days later
>>
I live in a rural area where railroad crossings are just Yield signs. I've stopped looking both ways when I cross train tracks.

It's not a deliberate attempt I suppose but I won't lie I approach them with a "who the fuck cares anyway?" attitude.
>>
>>27226033
Don't fucking try to OD on ibuprofen you retard, who the fuck told you to do that? That's not even the best OTC medication to use. God damn.
>>
>>27228125
you ate a whole bottle of tylenol pm? dam
>>
>>27228319
I have nothing else at my house besides fucking vitamins
>>
>>27228346
Yeah I was just done.

It assent the work I had been working since I was 13. It was the loss of my parents they were great people and I had no one else other than school friends. It just crushed me. Was odd though I woak up and felt like all hell for 3 days but decided if I had lived through that, I could make it. I spent the rest of my time head down focused on my career.
>>
>>27228370
buy some sleeping pills at least
>>
>>27228370
If you want to kill yourself, get it right on the first try, or don't try it at all. That shit can permanently damage your brain and other organs, and then you're still alive but even worse off than before.
>>
>>27228370
Go buy something else? Holy fuck are you 5?
>>
>>27227439
It is said that during the thing it is 100% change that you will try to undo it, your animal instincts just can't let the body die.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.