[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dream of being a serial killer who rapes and tortures evil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: pepe+holding+feels+guy+hostage.jpg (29 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
pepe+holding+feels+guy+hostage.jpg
29 KB, 500x328
I dream of being a serial killer who rapes and tortures evil serial killers, molesters, rapists, terrorists, etc and not attacking innocents. I'm not tryna be edgy cuz I had these thoughts since 12 years old. I pray to God every day hoping I'll gain speed powers like reverse flash so I can accomplish my goal easily and make the world a utopia. In the meantime, I'm joining the army even tho my parents don't want me to. It Should Satiate My needs.
>>
>>27224002
Forgot to mention I wanna join the civil war that will happen when trump gets elected. Even conservatives don't trust him
>>
>>27224002
Have fun killing for a socially approved cause instead of your own person choices.

>I will sacrifice my freedom for others' freedom even though I hate them
>>
>>27224044
I just want to feel power from destroying those who overpower the powerless
>>
>>27224044
You know I could evade capture roght?
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 717x583) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 717x583
>>27224296
No you won't?
remember Eric frein and donner?
You have no military training and hangout on 4chan all day.
A rapist would rape you and a murder and gangster would spend 5 minutes smoking crack and 10 minutes cutting you and burning you with glass pipes.
You won't last.
Eat your tendies.
>>
>>27224002
Also had you have just said I want to kill criminals, I would have posted a few ways to make bombs and easy suppressors however I don't appreciate the rape and torture do it right or not at all.
Stare into the abyss the abyss stares back.
>>
>>27224702
I'm joining the army this summer buddy. I never said kill gangsters. Drug dealers aren't the real problem.
>>
>>27224779
But they must suffer for their mistakes. Death is too quick.
>>
I very much doubt you have the salt to take a life, to not have immense guilt, the skills and knowledge and physical abilities hunt, capture, kill, move bodies, and to clean and hide your and their DNA and blood. I doubt you can even know how to operate a pistol.
>>
File: 1427879817211.jpg (92 KB, 750x752) Image search: [Google]
1427879817211.jpg
92 KB, 750x752
this thread brings back the memories of when I was 14 and used to act like this
>>
>>27224814
I've taken firearm training and I paid attention enough in forensic science not to fuck up
>>
>>27224841
The curious case of bill cosby
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.