[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the longest time you've ever gone without showering?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1430519969757.jpg (8 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1430519969757.jpg
8 KB, 228x221
what's the longest time you've ever gone without showering?

im at week 3 right now
>>
>>27223420
when I was 17 or 18 I went a week and a half, now I'm 21 and only can go 3 or 4 days before my head gets really itchy
>>
2 days.

Call me a normie but I cannot stand being filthy.
Also greasy hair is the most disgusting thing in the universe.
>>
>>27223494
even a day if long for me... don't know what causes the itching...
>>
Almost 3 months for me is my record. Now I go once or twice a week.
>>
>>27223550
I think it's the constant wearing of headphones that does it for me
>>
I got really into runescape the summer I turned 15 and all my friends happened to go on different vacations for a few weeks. I didn't shower for about 2 weeks, give or take a few days. Shit, I don't think I even left the house, I was too busy training combat and pickpocketing or whatever.
>>
>>27223420
the longest i've gone without showering is 2 months
>>
Three weeks. It was during my hypochondriac phase. I couldn't stand the feeling of hot water on my skin. I thought it was messing up my nerves LOL.
>>
Maybe a few months, maybe a year, I never showered as a kid

But I lived next to the ocean so I guess I washed
>>
>>27223420
three weeks sounds about right, maybe a month as well.

I would still soap & water up my dick every other day, and then my balls/taint maybe once every two weeks, and same with my armpits.

My hair would go through this weird cycle where it starts off clean, and then it starts to get dandruff, and then the dandruff stops altogether after a couple of weeks.

The only downside was how my hair, which is long and down to my stomach, would start to smell liek cigarette smoke. Which is weird because I don't hang out around smokers and haven't smoked in years. it would also start to get crazy knots and be like the beginning of dreads.
>>
>>27225132
oh but my earwax was the worst though. Sometimes just as I was about to fal asleep I would get this crazy itch from inside my ear and then dig out dark-brown wax out of it.
>>
1 week. I went on a sailing trip down south with my dad and brother. Had to conserve water between islands.
>>
>>27223420
About 3 months.

After the first two weeks you stop noticing.
>>
i'm at two weeks right now

my ballsack smells like a garbage dump
>>
>>27223420
Twelve hours.
>>
>>27223494
The itch will subside after a couple more days.

Anyway, I just took a shower an hour ago but my record was almost a month without one.
>>
File: my-hand.jpg (477 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
my-hand.jpg
477 KB, 1024x680
at one point probably one a year, I remember at one house we moved into I never used the bath. pic related. all your skin comes off when you do finally get a bath. its like clay and you can make it into little animals.
>>
>>27227182
holy shit
have you tried picking out the stuff under your toenails and smelling it?
>>
>>27227232
no. not really. my socks smell of cheese sometimes, like the sole gets really saturated with dead skin and forms a shiny surface.
I find it best to wear clothes one time then throw them away because they are fucked.
I do wash a bit more now. my last was probably near Christmas.
I don't think im that bad but compared to other people probably yea.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.