[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manchild who has never worked a day in his life starting a job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1454856029606.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
1454856029606.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
I'm a socially anxious manchild who has never had a real job before and I've somehow got some shifts at a local cafe tomorrow. How do I not fuck this up? I need the money, and I need the social exposure because sitting in my room every day I'm not in classes is making me more and more spergy.

I'm going to be so fucking nervous. I'm such an awkward guy, and when I have autistic social hiccups I always fucking shut down and give up when somebody shows the slightest sign that they're uncomfortable.

How do I last the day without not wanting to fucking run home? I'm scared my boss will think I'm a freak. Christ I just want function like a normal human being for once

Any tips?
>>
>>27223378
>somehow got some shifts

you got the job you fucking normalfag

you dont just fall into it

dont act like you are one of us normie
>>
>>27223378
You're only going to last one day once everybody gets to know you and the manager realizes you are unbearable to be around, so my advice is to take as much money from the till as you can and never look back.
>>
>>27223408
It's a fucking expression. I had an interview which I thought went badly but I SOMEHOW got the job through a twist of face.
>>
I was in the same position as you like 8 months ago. Its gonna suck really bad at first, but you get used to it. Your social anxiety will be cut in half after like a month of working. I have normie tier social skills now and I started from nothing.
>>
File: JEFF HARDY.png (133 KB, 316x390) Image search: [Google]
JEFF HARDY.png
133 KB, 316x390
>>27223408
Twist of FATE*

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN
>>
>>27223469
How did you first day go senpai?
>>
>>27223378
I know that feel anon. Job opportunity came for me and I already feel like I fucked up and will get fired ASAP. Social anxiety is the worst.
>>
GGRERGEGF
>>
>>27223378
Just doo eat anon.
First couple days are tough, but it gets easy afterwards.
t. Former NEET
>>
hope things went well for you anon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.