[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>current year >watching let's plays how does it feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1428626041917.jpg (242 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
1428626041917.jpg
242 KB, 1024x819
>current year
>watching let's plays
how does it feel being literally L I T E R A L L Y a KEK?
>>
That is a pretty cool helmet
>>
>kids today are too fucking lazy to even play games
>they have to watch other people do it
>on their fucking
What the fuck happened? Do they not give a shit about actually experiencing the game and unfolding the plot themselves? The whole fucking point of games is to play them.
>>
>not watching a stream or the start of a let's play of a new game to see how it is first
with the death of demos, this is the closest thing I have now
>>
>>27223516
>liking anything for the plot
>>
>>27223516
think of it like a vlog format, just something in the background while they talk so its easier to get a following
>>
File: 1456856188896.png (518 KB, 639x557) Image search: [Google]
1456856188896.png
518 KB, 639x557
>>27223547
I just let my hasty friends take the plunge and play the shit at their house to see if its worth it. Three of them live in one house and one of them is bound to get any new game coming out so it covers the bases pretty well.
>>
>>27224315
>friends

git
>>
File: 1439956339777.jpg (41 KB, 591x716) Image search: [Google]
1439956339777.jpg
41 KB, 591x716
I have no irl friends, well I do, but they don't seem to like me as much. They only talk to me when I text them first or they need something from me.

Let's players, reactors, youtube in general, I watch them because I have no on else to share the things I like with irl.

No bully, pls.
>>
>>27224483
listen to podcasts it's basically like a conversation and there should be ones about everything that interests you
>>
>>27223240
>let's plays

This is why I stopped using YouTube. I normally check out gameplay videos before I make any purchases, but I have no desire to sit through some retarded faggot's narration of said game while begging for subscriptions. And the following this shit has is just autism taken to a whole new levels. Now /v/ and /vr/ are overrun by e-celeb circlejerks, and the mods aren't doing a damn thing about it.
>>
I mentioned this a few other times, but I really like The Sw1tcher. I've followed them for a few years, and I really like the game Silent Hill 2. I've played it many times, but I've watched their lets play of it at least 8 or 9 times. I put it on when I am trying to sleep, and if you gave me a line of theirs, I could say it and then keep going, repeating all of their lines and what they say, like a song you have listened to many times. You just know it instinctively.

I really like the playthrough, but get frustrated at the two parts where they mess up or get stuck. Also it feels extra comfy to me because Pat's voice is very deep and rough since he has a cold (Matt comments "Yeah you're throat took a beating last night huh?")
>>
>>27224581
>This is why I stopped using YouTube
What's it like having literal autism?
>>
File: 68d.jpg (64 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
68d.jpg
64 KB, 480x600
>>27224623
what the fuck is wrong with you man
>>
>>27224773
Nothing I don't think, just a little obsessive.
>>
>>27223240
I like watching LPs for games I've already played just to see the LPers reaction, but that's it.
>>
>>27223516
>kids today
When I was a kid I spent the same amount if time if not more watching a friend/sibling/my dad play videogames as I would spend playing, and my cousin would spend literally all day watching me play single player games on the hardest difficulty.
There isn't much difference in this and watching twitch streams or let's plays besides the occasional human interaction.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.