[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PIC THREAD This is me and my pic i use on okcupid. >tfw no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: moi.jpg (46 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
moi.jpg
46 KB, 960x960
PIC THREAD

This is me and my pic i use on okcupid. >tfw no gf
>tfw i have been called attractive.
>>
We have the same glasses bro. Nice glasses thuga.
>>
File: twin.jpg (68 KB, 570x760) Image search: [Google]
twin.jpg
68 KB, 570x760
>>27222769

Look into the mirror.
>>
If you'd shave and get a haircut you could be pretty handsome
>>
my hair is exactly like that. I'm going to get it cut now, thanks for convincing me.
>>
>>27222769
You look fine. Better looking than me by miles. I believe you can do it. As you said they already called you attractive. First I would recomment to get the fuck out of this board before it destroys you.
>>
>>27222850

By his face, I can already tell he looks better with facial hair, even if it's patchy.

The hair length isn't bad either, he just needs to maybe style it better.
>>
>>27222769
Get an haircut and grow your beard, it would be better
>>
Borderline hipster frames and scraggle beard screams nu male. And unless youre going for that teen dream look cut back the boyhair. Less is more.

Youd actually be pretty alright with a little effort
>>
Why would you use such a shitty picture?
Getting a good pic is hard but attainable. Getting a better one than that is easy.
>>
>>27222917
>I can already tell he looks better with facial hair, even if it's patchy.
trim it then
>>
>>27222888
Those are trips, so you know it's true.
>>
You are average. You best hope you have the social contacts boyo because if you have to rely on online dating you are gonna be the next elliot rodger.
>>
File: DSC_0042_8.jpg (789 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0042_8.jpg
789 KB, 1920x1080
Tfw this is me
Tfw I'm a closet robot in the real world
>>
>>27222769

Please don't take any fashion/grooming advice from robots.

They'll all tell you go be a clean shaven short haired faggot, but they don't know what would actually work best for you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.