[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I actually like John Oliver. I agree with most of the things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: john-oliver-.jpg (38 KB, 480x540) Image search: [Google]
john-oliver-.jpg
38 KB, 480x540
I actually like John Oliver. I agree with most of the things he says aside from feminism and transgender issues. When he starts talking about feminism and trap rights I simply change the channel.

Now Samantha B on the other hand is terrible. She's an outspoken misandrist and constantly makes jokes about how men are horrible.
>>
File: inshallah.png (305 KB, 850x474) Image search: [Google]
inshallah.png
305 KB, 850x474
>>27222711
Assalamu salaikum brother, this kuffar is useful to us yes. Perhaps we will let him guard our harems of kuffar whores instead of beheading him.
>>
>>27222711
>I agree with most of the things he says aside from feminism and transgender issues
brogressive af
>>
Are you aware of the current year?
>>
i agree with the feminism and transgender issues but disagree with him on guns
>>
>>27222793
Is that John "you are cordially invited to fuck my wife's ass" Green?
>>
File: disgaea 1.jpg (14 KB, 277x295) Image search: [Google]
disgaea 1.jpg
14 KB, 277x295
>>27222711
>feminism
never seen him discuss it
>transgender issues
Why do you care if it doesn't affect you?
But yeah Based Oliver is pretty cool. /pol/acks be damned.
>>
>>27222711
I think he is a worthless piece of shit that has no idea about anything. I don't think he is funny, insightful, smart, witty or well-spoken. I disagree with him on probably every single political issue and it's people like him that secretly make me wanting Trump to win. Trump might be a horrible person and have no principles, but at least it triggers people like him like nothing else.
>>
>>27224747
>secretly make me wanting Trump
Make you? You're there, buddy.
>>
I'm European so I love the guy and agree with him on most things he talks about on his show.
>>
>>27222711
That's because almost all of John Oliver's bits, except the ones about feminism, are at least researched and present a decent amount of facts, so even if you don't like his opinion on it at least you walk away with something
the feminists ones are almost always just volleys of emotional bullshit, without any fact-checking
>>
I like his show until he starts repeating himself or some shitty joke he told while yelling louder in his "funny" low-rent British accent until the audience begins to cackle uncontrollably. I wouldn't be able to watch whole episodes if I couldn't skip at will.
>>
>>27224747
Ah, the battlecry of "STIGGINIT"
You sir are an entire toolbox. Enjoy your race to the bottom, pleb.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tyszHg96KI
I watched this whole episode once. Painful, but not entirely.
>>
I've only seen Samantha Bee in a few second long youtube ads, and she is pretty bad. I mean she just isn't funny and being so smug doesn't really help.
>>
>>27222711
Really? That's very strange OP.
That guy is like ultra-liberal like he doesn't even try to be funny, it's just "deadpan" ultra lib bullshit politics every single time I've seen him on a show where he wasn't doing a skit. Like the daily show just ran out of people to put on air how'd this guy even get his own show. I mean it's great someone that doesn't seem funny, insightful, or talented can be successful but nobody wants to watch him.
>>
>>27227172
he's occasionally funny, when he's not going off on his "I'm morally superior to you unless you share my beliefs" rants
>>
>>27227172
Well clearly a lot of people want to watch him, including me (not op btw)
>>
>>27224440
I really don't understand how anyone except the most cucked of SJWs can still support Oliver after that retarded migrant episode. It's pure leftist Jew propaganda.
>>
File: 1458188543793.jpg (27 KB, 604x603) Image search: [Google]
1458188543793.jpg
27 KB, 604x603
men are horrible tho senpai deus
>>
>>27227238
>anyone who doesn't want to build a wall is an SJW
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.