[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /NoRespectForNEETS/? Unless you're ill, you won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 21
File: 1457987121341.jpg (373 KB, 1728x1728) Image search: [Google]
1457987121341.jpg
373 KB, 1728x1728
Who here /NoRespectForNEETS/?
Unless you're ill, you won't get anything from me but contempt. Contribute to society or fuck off.

>inb4 butt hurt wagecuck
I love my work and study, and have plenty of flexibility, variety, and creative control.
>>
p-p-pathetic wa-wagecuck
NEETs are subhuman and should be put down tbqh famalam
>>
>>27222533
Shit, man. I wouldn't go that far. Just flush them out with their own game - If they don't want to give anything, don't give them anything.
>>
>>27222452
Why should i give a fuck? I have my reasons. Fuck u faggot, go back to work i know you hate, ill see you in hell
>>
>>27222452
butthurt wagekek, enjoy your shit salary
>>
>>27222621
My salary looks a lot nicer then your meagre scraps, but you don't even deserve them tbqh, you lazy sack of shit.
>>
>>27222609
>Implying I shouldn't have no respect for you.

>reasons
List them
>>
File: 1458245483246.jpg (72 KB, 640x508) Image search: [Google]
1458245483246.jpg
72 KB, 640x508
>>27222719
>implying i should give a fuck

I made some fucking mistakes and fucked up my life so im at home again. I have bad anxiety to boot I also dont want to show my face around the town i grew up with nothing in my life to show for. I plan on getting a job or going back to school once we move in a couple months. I also fucked my shit up with massive drug use so i have low energy and shit. And its not like i do nothing, im slowly trying to face my past and work on myself
>>
>Contribute to society or ..
NO. Fuck outta here, Stalin. Go kill yourself, your life is shit, you're on R9K all butthurt because you're paying for other people's subsistence with your hard earned money, it doesn't get worse than that.
Have fun sucking your boss's dick for some change.
Also
>m-m-muh big salary
What are you going to do with it ? Buy a car, some shitty apartment and pay for more expensive prostitutes thinking you've reached your epitome in life ?
Fucking materialistic pieces of shit, when will they learn ?
>>
>>27222452
Why, why do people care so much about "society". It's the biggest lie ever told and everyone believes it. It's just a way for the people at the top to control everyone else and make sure they don't stop keeping their system working. If everyone stopped working for other people and started working for themselves, like using solar power and being self-sufficient, we could break this ruse. But sadly people have been indoctrinated since youth to accept the falsehood that society is necessary for humanity.
>>
File: pepe3.jpg (77 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
pepe3.jpg
77 KB, 300x250
>>27222452
>implying we want your respect

I recieve $800 a month for doing literally nothing because I have autism. I spend it on liquor and save the rest up for a trip to Japan. I spend my days watching anime and playing vidya. My life is great. Can you say the same about yours?
>>
>>27223011
Seriously, how do people actually enjoy "contributeling to society"?. I've never seen the point of having an expensive car or a big house, I've always know I'll be perfectly happy with anything that stops the rain. Fuck, i don't even care for cars. I bike everywhere i need to go.
>>
File: NEETshithead2.jpg (95 KB, 409x500) Image search: [Google]
NEETshithead2.jpg
95 KB, 409x500
>Comfy life with freedom galore
OR
>The respect of wagecucks and roasties

Hmmmm, I think I've made my decision
>>
A note to any of you Naziboo NEETs out there:

In Nazi Germany, every citizen was required to work or else they would be imprisoned and possibly killed.
>>
Wait, why should anyone contribute to society? I want society to be destroyed.
>>
>>27222898
Chill out, brother. I said unless you're ill.

Good luck with your school or job when you've moved and I hope life in general gets better for you.
>>
>>27223076
I'm just warning you you're going to regret it. Maybe I sound conceited and maybe I'm wrong. But unless you have a wealthy and VERY loving family your life is going to go to shit with no way to go but down
>>
>>27223011
Hahahahaha
Oh neetykins.
Read my OP and then come again.
>>
>>27223054
That's such a pitifully small amount of money. I could go to Japan any time I wanted.

You are literally a prisoner in your bedroom. When your parents die or kick you out, you won't be able to live on that income.
>>
>>27223115
Oh sometimes you guys say major anxiety isnt a legitimate illness. Thanks a lot for the kind words man, you dont know how much that helps me keep on truckin. I wish you well in all your endeavors too.
>>
>>27222452
>Unless you're ill

Does depression count? Because it should.
>>
>>27223033
Who's going to build your house?
Who's going to build your solar panel?
INB4 'I'll do it all for myself' Motherfucker to achieve the quality of life you have now under your own steam would take finesse and genius; something you clearly don't have.
>>
File: NEETfireworks1.jpg (147 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
NEETfireworks1.jpg
147 KB, 409x409
>>27223151

Still better to have been a NEET and lost than to have never been a NEET at all.
>>
>>27223158
>I love my work and my study
Ha ha hahahahahahaha
Can you believe someone would just like on the internet like that ? Impossible !
>>
>>27223054
>I stay inside and play simulations of life and watch drawings of life while drinking a lot

>I'm saving up for a trip to Japan because life will automatically be good for me there because anime said it would be.
>>
>>27223216
That's sad, I hope you change your mind soon. I thought that way too for a bit but you will never be able to travel, have a family (EVER) or be able to live comfortably on your own even.

Work sucks, but the alternative is worse by a mile
>>
>>27223075
Build yourself a bike from junk - go on, do it. Let's see how that works out. Then go live innawoods with it and see how much use it is. You need society so contribute or go live in some poor country where they live the life you speak of.
>>
>>27223076
The former is only an option with our support. I am one of many people who is losing interest in keeping your kind around. Better start caring about that respect, NEETYpops
>>
>>27223108
>He typed this on a computer
Let that irony sink in for a second.
>>
>>27223198
It is for sure - I work in mental health, incidentally. Thanks, brother :)
>>
>>27222452
>Contribute to society

I work for a living and I don't think I really do this in any meaningful measure, and I think a lot of people don't. If you work at a McDonald's for instance, what are you really contributing? You're feeding shit to idiots in order to line the pockets of the executives at the home office, but you're making a wage so that means you matter? I don't think so.
>>
>>27223208
It does. Incidentally, the work I speak of is in mental health.
>>
>>27223216
Perhaps so, but by spreading that attitude you are gaining people's contempt and shortening the time in which you can enjoy your selfish indulgence.
>>
>>27223266
>you will never be able to travel,

I've already traveled actually. Italy, Mexico, UK

>have a family (EVER)
Hahahahahha

>live comfortably on your own even.
Got me there I guess
>>
>>27223229
You seem awful upset.
It's true, but I wouldn't expect you to understand.
>>
They don't care about your contempt, they will keep on watching anime while you work hard for them like the cuck you are
>>
>>27223290
I like this board and as I said I have no respect for you and therefore your 'territory'.

BTW running a website like 4chan is an occupation and so it certainly doesn't BELONG to NEETs even if it caters to them.
>>
>>27223403
I'm not the same guy you replied to there but I don't think that being a NEET in our society would be necessarily unpleasant - Just that if you don't have a legit reason you are selfish dead-weight and should be removed.
>>
>>27223475
cool here's a (you)
no one gives a shit if some random stranger doesn't respect them
>>
>>27223450
They should. Individuals make up society and thus control it. You depend on us and if you take a peek from out of your covers and see the news you'll realise we're getting sick of you.

Sure you have a right to life, but not to the things you love; the anime, the vidya, the tendies; which are a product of our society.
>>
Housewives?

I guess you could say they are hated like real neets. But the reasons are totally different so It's a bit of deception to weigh them on the same scale.
>>
File: NEETboat2.jpg (526 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
NEETboat2.jpg
526 KB, 1000x750
>>27223539

Good thing no one cares what you think about NEETs then, eh?
>>
>>27223211
>something you don't have
Do you not know how easy it is to harness solar energy? You can literally just cook food, and boil water, using mirrors. Look up sun mirror stove and see that. And anyway, now that the tech to make this stuff does exist, society is obsolete. Once robots do everything, i won't have to worry about who's making it. I could just ha e my personal robot to make everything I need. And to make robots for my children.
>inb4 society made all this
most of modern invention was achieved by individuals experimenting with household objects and raw materials.
>>
>>27223553
You've shown no insight.
Also, I don't care about (you)s - I have plenty of rewarding and mutually respectful interpersonal interaction in everyday life.
>>
>>27223275
>implying i can't
besides, i already bought a bike, why the fuck would i discard it for a junk bike. As of now, society is useless, that doesn't mean we can't use the fruits of it's ashes to permanently boost our lives
>>
>>27223658
see
>>27223617
erfserfserfser

>>27223635
Housewife is an occupation in my eyes

>>27223663
For a start, who produces and maintains the machines and the robots, you fucking mongoloid?
>>
>>27223732
>For a start, who produces and maintains the machines and the robots, you fucking mongoloid?
Robots.
>>
File: u_Upset.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
u_Upset.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>27223732

>We're gonna get you NEET! Grrr!!

yaaawwwwwwwwn. I'm sure you'll get something rolling someday. Meanwhile, better punch in and punch out every day so I can get my sweet NEETbux. Good wagecuck! *pats* good boy!
>>
>>27223714
You know that bike was made in a factory right?
With materials, mined, and crafted into parts?
The majority of people won't settle for ashes, and that's why we're more successful than you.
>>
>>27223759
Robots producing and maintaining robots producing and maintaining robots in an endless stream with no need for human intervention? Hmm... That's gonna take some work. I wonder who will work on that? Maybe you could, and then we'd have a reason to keep you until then.
>>
>>27223767
Read the OP again for your answer.
I know not working or studying must be allowing your faculties to degenerate, but could you try to take notes or something? There's a good NEETy.
>>
>>27223617
>right to life
Wagecucks are so cucked they actually believe this.
>>
>Contribute to society or fuck off.
I don't owe society anything. So you fuck off.
>>
>>27223909

The hell you don't you ignorant twat.
>>
>>27223889
Everyone knows right are subjective. Are you arguing against your own right to life? You might as well be jumping on a glass floor above a pit.
>>
>>27223773
Your success is an illusion created by your puppetmasters. I don't care for worldly things, but i would welcome useful innovation such as a completely automated production, and near infinite power, such as solar energy.
>>
>>27223909
see
>>27223322
And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>27223931
I didn't ask anything from society. Society freely gave it to me. If it expected something back, I should've been told and be able to agree to this prior to me being born. To say so otherwise is born slavery.
>>
>>27223986
>I don't care for worldly things, but i would welcome useful innovation such as a completely automated production, and near infinite power, such as solar energy.
I don't think you realise quite how contradictory that statement is.
Also, see
>>27223322
>>
I don't care about your opinion, only that you pay your taxes.
>>
>>27224019
>implying life is always fair.
If you want out, kill yourself.
>>
>>27224038
Yes, exactly. Pay your taxes, goyims. Contribute to society! Make sure you make your parents proud of you for being a slave!
>>
>>27224038
I see your approach here but look forward to the day it fails. You depend on us and we, the individuals who make up functioning society, have control over whether we give you money.
>>
>>27224062
Nice strawman. I didn't say I wanted out. I merely said if society expected as much, it should've been agreed upon prior to my birth. There wasn't an agreement. Therefore, I don't owe society anything. Anything society has given to me by society was by its own free will. To expect me to give back is admitting wagecucks who use the "contribute to society" excuse are nothing but slaves who blindly follow.

That's the irony of wagecucks. They're slaves to the system they defend.
>>
>>27224074
>slave
I have a great life as a result of my hard work.
You may have comfort now, but it doesn't mean I have to respect you or support you beyond what I'm obligated too. As far as obligation goes, laws can change and you are fostering contempt. GG, NEET.
>>
Okay, listen up faggot OP. Here's the whole deal. A completely automated society is now possible, so "contribution" is worthless. It only serves to impede the coming humanity revolution. To achieve total automation of food and machine production, all that is required is a few pushes of buttons, which with a small group of people, around 100, would take about a week froms start to finish. Don't shit me about society or contribution, most innovation did not come from society. It came from individuals. I could, today, without having to contribute anything, buy a few more solar panels, and go off to some less populated place, where i would cook with mirrors and use solar energy to power my computer. No one could do shit about it.

Next you'll say "but society makes those things". But not if i buy from a private owner who produces on his own, which though i assume you are blindly ignorant of do exist, and in increasing quantities. I wouldn't even pay with money, but with raw material. And if he has a totally automated production, he wouldn't even need me to pay at all.
your move
>>
>>27224019

>i didn't ask anything
>society just gave it to me

You filled out the paper work and requested your NEETbux from society.
>>
>>27224139
Listen, NEETypops.
The answers are already there, you're just going to have to muster up some concentration and attention and read through this thread. I'm done playing with you for now.
>>
I'm ill. I'm allergic to work.
>>
>>27224033
What if i told you may computer was made by a private producer?
and yes, i do need a few material objects, but i do not need many, nor an increasing flow of them. This is what separates me from those who desire so much useless stuff. I know you'll try to tell me I'm wrong about myself or something stupid because you won't admit defeat, so I'm closing this conversation now. I have nothing more to say to you.
>>
>>27224173
>A completely automated society is now possible,
If it existed, it would exist.
>>
>>27224169
>it doesn't mean I have to respect you
No one ever said you had to.

>support you beyond what I'm obligated too. As far as obligation goes, laws can change and you are fostering contempt.
You seriously believe this? Looks like wagecucks know nothing of the history of humanity. But then again, what can I expect when they're working all the time and have exhausted all their braincells slaving away.

Now, make sure you work harder, wagecuck. My new bike, contributed from a special levy taken from your tax dollars, isn't going to pay itself.
>>
>>27224173

>muh automation
>muh buttons
>mug panels

People have to build, maintain, and operate those machines. The raw materials they use must be clawed from the earth, cut down and lugged from the forests, or otherwise obtained by men.

You see but the baresy surface level of how all of this works. From your persective you just push a button and instantly you are rewarded. In reality men have expeneded their sweat and blood to build and maintain all of things that make that possible.

And you appreciate none of it.
>>
File: 1430690572549-2.jpg (15 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1430690572549-2.jpg
15 KB, 250x237
>>27224302
>B...B...BUT MUH APPRECIATION!!!
Wagecucks say the funniest things!
>>
I worry for the people who use the wagecuck meme unironically because they're the same as fat people who still eat donuts and pizzas all day and don't attempt to improve themselves, they have no respect for their parents who deserve to have a break from their lazy ass, they're also not being properly stimulated mentally and physically even if they're reading books or working out.

They also think the only jobs out there are McDonalds and working out in the cold, train for a trade you're comfortable in and work is no longer work but your life and pride.
>>
>>27224259
Yes but see, people like you prevent this, as well as the government. They know that if people do not depend on them, they couldn't be controlled by them. We would be dependent, but on non affiliated robots. Only myself and my robots, which would after all belong on an individual basis, are what I'd need to survive.
>>
>>27224329

NEEToddlers confirmed for ingnorant scum.

If SJW cucks didn't cry for the governemnt to take resources from other people at gun point and give them to you, you would be dead.
>>
>>27224302
>he doesn't know about self sustaining robots
im can now disregard your opinion as that of an uneducated retard
>>
>>27224332
I worry for wagecucks because they're just like the slaves who don't realize they're slaves. They got a really bad case of Stockholm Syndrome. They're just like the self-hating jews during WW2
>>
neets contribute less to society than immigrants or refugees.... it has been statistically proven.

we should trade our neets with mexico in exchange for good workers who will do menial jobs for low pay
>>
>>27224349
>he doesn't know about living off the land
>he doesn't know about harnessing the sun to cook my food with mirrors
>he doesn't know that food comes from self sustaining animals
>>
>>27224364

>he has never worked with electronic or mechanical devices in any capacity

If you trust robots to take care of themselves you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>27224349
If you're so much against this, why do you continue to contribute to it without fighting it? The truth is, you don't. You accept your fate as a wageslave and don't want to do anything about it.
>>
>>27224410

You don't do any of that. You mope around all day and occasionally jerk off to traps and eat some processed noodles.
>>
>>27224369
Memes and shitposting on 4chan have become religion for some people, especially on /r9k/ and /pol/, it's cult like behavior.
>>
>>27224439

I work for the government, I give nothing to NEETs.

In fact I enjoy the fact that my paycheck means there is less to give them.
>>
>>27224417
Listen up faggot
>have two robots
>program them to notice if the other is breaking down even a little
>program them to then go collect the materials to fix the other one
>program them to know how to fix each other
it's possible you dumb fuck, not every piece of technology is a mindless phone, a robot is something which can recognize conditions without needing input from a lifeform, and yes it is possible
You're even more retarded than i thought.
>>
>>27222452
What if you're a self sufficient neet?
I subside on cheap food. I live off of savings and have a small income from freelance translation for weebs.
>>
>>27224449
Mate you're reeealy stupid
now you're going as far as projecting because you need damage control
get keked matey
>>
>>27224477
>I give nothing to NEETs
Wow, such ignorance of your own condition. That's some hardcore denial you're displaying.
>>
>i don't respect neets because they didn't choose to spend literally 1/3 of their lives working for the jew at a mundane job nobody appreciates ;_;
top kek, but will this thread get as many replies as the 'i hate being a wagey and i wanna off myself' thread'? x,D
remember people, you have just one shot at life, don't waste the brunt of your golden years working for the jew.
either get super rich by becoming a rock star or creating your own business, so you don't have to trade your life for money, or become neet.
>>
File: lelouch call the cops.jpg (161 KB, 1365x766) Image search: [Google]
lelouch call the cops.jpg
161 KB, 1365x766
Anyway, OP is in denial about anything and has clearly bought mr shekelstien and big brothers tripe about muh society.
You can't reason with someone who sees society as a religion
>>
I'm in the middle.
I've had major depressive disorder and multiple anxiety disorders my whole life, they got pretty bad a few years ago. I spent 3 years being NEET. I know the guilt, shame, boredom, loneliness, self-hatred, and lack of confidence that comes with it. I also know the massive amounts of vidya you get to play.
So I respect NEETs who are like that because of mental illness. For someone who's got it really bad, give yourself some time to get your head straight. Life's not a race, just begin when you're able.
The NEETs I don't have respect for are the ones who don't want to start just because they're lazy, or don't look seek help for their mental illness if they're able to.
My best fucking friend dropped out of college before his senior year to become a NEET. At first I thought he was depressed or too stressed from classes or something. That may have been the case at the start, but almost 3 years later (Or 2, the past few years were a blur) he still hasn't found a job of any kind and barely leaves his house to interact with anyone. I used to have much respect for this kid but now it's hard to look at him. Still love the kid to death, but come on dude.
So tl;dr mental illness neets are fine and they should seek help to get back to normal, lazy fuckbag neets need to get their shit together before it's too late.
>>
>>27224479

You have no idea how complicated that would be, every goddamn robot isn't going to be able ot harvest raw minerals, smelt them into alloys, while drilling for oil and converting that into useful lubricants, all the while manufacturaing springs and gaskets for another different robot, and then finding time for welding repairs on a third robot.

That's fucking retarded. The robot would have to be the size of a fucking city to be able to do everything, and god forbid it ever glitch out. Oh your super robot has hung up 100 miles underground while mining? Too bad, your fucked.
>>
I'd like to quote when of my favourite ganster rap songs. As DJ PAUL says, I am a gangster.

While you thinking we slackin' off, we jackin' all yo f**kin shit
Enemies from day one, but today sons, don't last, so ball it
>>
>>27223617
>if you take a peek from out of your covers and see the news you'll realise we're getting sick of you.

keep telling yourself that while Clinton is elected, cuck
>>
>>27224515

My paycheck comes from government funds, the same funds that pay for NEETs.
>>
>>27224506

>t-t-that's not true
>closes window of trap porn in shame

NEEToddlers are pathetic.
>>
>>27224618
And your paycheck still gets taxed, therefore still contributes to NEETs.

>wagecucks are literally this dumb to realize that even federal employees get taxed
>>
>>27224600
Your listing POSSIBLE failings
it's still realistically achievable, it just makes mr shekelstien mad that he can't control people and get his six million shekels per day.
rage on sheeple
>>
>>27224693

How can I contribute to NEETs?

I didn't produce anything, the goverment gave to me funds from their coffers, there is now less money in those coffers for NEETs.
>>
>>27224824
You're retarded. The government takes into account what you should pay the NEETs while calculating your wagecuck check.
>>
>>27224717

It is absolutely not realistically achieveable.

You will have more and more simple robots, sure, but they will be maintained and mostly built by men.
>>
>>27224842

>what you should pay

On paper for accounting purposes, sure, but I still didn't contribute anything.
>>
>>27224824
>wagecucks are literally this dumb
>>
>>27224846
>m-muh labor must always existv
>w-we can't have robots
>r-robots aren't real
how stupid are you
>>
>>27224908

>i have never worked on a robot or programmed anything, but i saw some robots in an anime once so i am an expert

Goddamn you are stupid.
>>
>>27224875
Yes, you do. Let's take your own idiotic logic into account. Funds are diverted to your position. You still get taxed and those taxed funds get diverted back into programs for disability. It doesn't magically get placed in your pocket because you work in the position that you do. It still gets taken out.

You still, even with the funds which ever department you work in, still contribute.
>>
>>27224875
It's all a matter of perspective, wagie. I'm looking at it realistically, you're looking at it in a way that makes you feel superior. Which I'm sure you desperately need after being yelled at by your supervisor every day.
>>
>>27222452
I more or less pity them
I'm sure a far few have the good life but most are just time bombs of failing that more o less are alive because of instinct then desire to be.

to be pretty much stuck in a loop of nothing but declining feel good drag sounds horrid and depressing and then to think that you will be trap there for the rest of your life? It's a wonder they keep it together at all.
>>
>>27224901

>governement workers paid from the same funds as neets contribute to neets

You are literally retarded.
>>
>>27224946
I've studied robotics/computers in my free time ever since i was a kid, both passively and actively, clearly far more than you
anyway, i know this is either bait or the work of someone really retarded, so I'm leaving now
>>
>>27224973
>showing how he doesn't know how government actually works
Wagecucks are literally this dumb.
>>
>>27222452

I hate being a NEET only because I couldn't get any money for it and felt like I was in a rut. I can see many advantages, like working on your own studies and work projects without bosses, professors and deadlines.

A lot of people with "jobs" make a fully negative contribution to society. NEETs are better since they leave everyone alone.
>>
>>27222452

> only people with clocked in employment hours can contribute to society

Fuck off
>>
>>27224956
>>27224960

The government took from their coffers, gave a pittance to NEEToddlers and a much larger portion they gave to me and my colleagues.
>>
>>27225008

>e-ev-everyone must gib to neets or else i feel bad

Some of us don't. Deal with it.
>>
>>27225037
And us NEETs have taken a portion of that money that you worked for. Thanks for having our back, wagie ;)
>>
>>27225037
Which they take back via taxes.
>>
>>27223100

National Socialism had it's flaws. They were right about the white race though.
>>
>>27225000

>i read about robots one time as a kid

Try working in the field with them. They are plagued with problems both electronic and mechanical.

Feels great when you set them up and program them and they do their mission and come back.

Other times they never surface and you will never know why. And this is very basic follow this route type shit while the other stuff onboard collects data.
>>
>>27225095

>take back

They don't give it to us and take it back, retard. It's all done on paper weeks before I get my paycheck.

This money all comes from the same place, it is just as likely to be used to pay me they next time, or pay for a UAV, or any number of things as it is to be used to fund a NEET.
>>
>>27222452
>Contribute to society
Yes, sitting in an office cubicle and leaching wealth off of people doing the actual work by manipulating numbers in microsoft excel is contributing to society
>>
>>27223033

The only way for that kind of anarchy to work would be to reduce the world population to under a few hundred million or so. Giant cities are the only thing keeping populations sustained. They need governments to update infrastructure and keep everyone from killing, robbing and raping each other.
>>
>>27225217

This so much. Many desk jobs are just leeching off the well oiled machine of capitalism. That's why I want one. I can watch Youtube all day and get paid.
>>
File: IMG_201525.jpg (2 MB, 6700x2891) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201525.jpg
2 MB, 6700x2891
>>27222452
>contribute to society
Said the wagecuck, hiding back his wagetears

*yawn*
Just woke up, time to play some games and masturbate.
You keep caring about what others think though, it'll drive you to work work work!
Keep up that hard work so when you die you can get a super good seat in heaven pffftt hhahahaha
>>
File: 1454631821456.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1454631821456.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
Getting a job and trading your time for money may seem like a good idea. There's only one problem with it. It's stupid! It's the stupidest way you can possibly generate income! This is truly income for dummies.

Why is getting a job so dumb? Because you only get paid when you're working. Don't you see a problem with that, or have you been so thoroughly brainwashed into thinking it's reasonable and intelligent to only earn income when you're working? Have you never considered that it might be better to be paid even when you're not working? Who taught you that you could only earn income while working? Some other brainwashed employee perhaps?

Don't you think your life would be much easier if you got paid while you were eating, sleeping, and playing with the kids too? Why not get paid 24/7? Get paid whether you work or not. Don't your plants grow even when you aren't tending to them? Why not your bank account?

Who cares how many hours you work? Only a handful of people on this entire planet care how much time you spend at the office. Most of us won't even notice whether you work 6 hours a week or 60. But if you have something of value to provide that matters to us, a number of us will be happy to pull out our wallets and pay you for it. We don't care about your time we only care enough to pay for the value we receive. Do you really care how long it took me to write this article? Would you pay me twice as much if it took me 6 hours vs. only 3?
>>
>absolutely despise social interaction
>jobs require social interaction
Guess I'm not working a job.
>>
>>27222452
>Contribute to society or fuck off.

Why contribute to a society that hates me and has done nothing but spitting in my face?
>>
>>27222452

Why MUST everyone work 8+ hours a day? I only want to work 3 or 4 and get paid half as much. Give lazy people more options and there will be less NEETs.
>>
>>27225455

Actually, I'm not lazy, I just like to make my own schedule and do my own shit.
>>
>>27225455
>I only want to work 3 or 4 and get paid half as much.

If this happened everyone would not even have something to eat or wear
>>
>>27225261
Get a government desk job.
It's a stable job 9-5 with good and stable conditions where you have to do about 2-3 hours of work. Most people spend 2 hours on coffee breaks every day.

Can you answer a phone? Can you type? You're good to go

>>27225455
Night shift shelf packer is the job I want.

>>27225506
Fucking rehtard
>>
>>27225506

Also, the amount of self-advertising and ass-kissing you have to do just for the "privilege" of working is a travesty. All of the GBP gained can be lost by sleeping in or saying the wrong thing to a co-worker.

People confuse "work" with "not being ostracized by the system". NEETs work all the time. I used to slave 12 hours straight on programming projects.
>>
>>27225540
>Changing the work schedule in half would not affect productivity AT ALL

You are the "rehtard" here, retard.
>>
>>27225359
>waaaah, the world doesn't cater to my bitchy little preferences

What a pussy.
>>
>>27225564
>make argument
>"you're an idiot"
>make different argument

Anyway, in some industries having more workers doing less time on shift basis is better for the company but this usually means people don't make enough to live some life where they go out and rent and and have kids so they bitch about minimum wage and unethical work practices.
>>
>>27225690

The world does cater to a lot more lifestyles than you think. It's the shitty rigid NEET-hating society that is the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWZkwuILn_s
>>
>>27225690
Not my or anyone else's problem. I would rather put a bullet in my head than deal with the random nature of everyday social interaction. Sorry normie
>>
>>27225693
>Can't read
>"Hurr you just insulted me!!!"

Nice try, next time try processing more than one sentence.
>>
File: 1449186125256.jpg (187 KB, 500x623) Image search: [Google]
1449186125256.jpg
187 KB, 500x623
You're not so smart if you're wasting time debating NEETs who will never change.
>>
File: 1458149194487.png (1 MB, 896x1100) Image search: [Google]
1458149194487.png
1 MB, 896x1100
>>27225352
You haven't thought this through.
You need goods
the standing system is exchanging money for them
There are only so many ways you can generate money.
The safest is to learn a trade in a job that is skilled and not everyone can do, this earns you more money then wage slave level.
But no you as a human must earn a living, your existence is not entitled to you. Death clams you and the world moves on. You are not needed. So you either find a way to survive the level you desire till you are dead. or roll over and die.
>>
File: 1442284482.jpg (27 KB, 608x402) Image search: [Google]
1442284482.jpg
27 KB, 608x402
>>27225770
Is the average wageslave this stupid? No wonder you're working.
>>
>>27222452
No respect? I didn't think anyone respected me and why would they? Society made it clear on how it felt about me very early on.
>>
>>27224349
>If SJW cucks didn't cry for the governemnt to take resources from other people at gun point and give them to you, you would be dead.

Buddy, if the government didn't provide that bread and circus, their would have already been a government-toppling, rich-people killing peasant revolution already. That welfare the government dishes out to us is what prevents the beta uprising.
>>
>>27225818
You are so mentally challenged your government pays you so you don't have to work. Think about that for a second. Oh, nevermind.
>>
>>27225838
there**

inb4 you made a typo
>>
>>27225846
You are so mentally challenged you view slaving away to make someone else rich off your labor as enjoyable and dignified.

Damn you wagecucks are pathetic.
>>
>>27222452
The thing is, NEETs will wither away and die as permavirgins in their parents' dark basements, accomplishing nothing more in life than being a disappointment to their parents.

There's no need to bring ourselves down to their level.
>>
>>27222533
As a NEET, I pretty much agree

NEETs need to be culled.

But nobody ever does anything, whether it be holocaust them or gently nudge them in the right direction. They just sit with contempt and hatred in their hearts.
>>
These threads never go the way I think they will.

I work because I need / want the money. I like my job but I wouldn't work if I had a choice. I don't know where the rest of you live, but in the UK, the basic level of benefits etc is pitiful. I'd barely be able to keep the fridge stocked and the lights on with such a small amount each week.

So I don't really have anything against NEETS, I just wonder how you get by. Do you live by yourselves? Do you claim disability / autismbux? Other credits?
>>
File: 1430690572549-1.jpg (15 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1430690572549-1.jpg
15 KB, 250x237
>>27225890
>B...B...BUT MAKING MUH PARENTS PROUD OF ME!!!
Wagecucks are so funny!!!!
>>
>>27225807

But NEETs get what they desire while not working. We won, fucked the system, get over it.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 184x274) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 184x274
>revenue from my pornsite + big fucking trustfund

I'm pretty sure i'm set and I don't need any welfare. I'm also planning on doing some affiliate marketing for even MORE passive income.
Get fucking cuck'd wageslave. I get more money than you do in the comfort of my own home. You have nothing on me
>>
>>27225838

If NEETs had the resolve and drive to actually overthrow a government they wouldn't be NEETs.
>>
These threads are trolls getting trolled by trolls troling trolls, you're all fucking stupid

myself included
>>
>>27225931
I'm so sorry, but Rich assholes cannot be true NEETs.

You are just nepotistic parasites. You are even worse than welfare recipients.
>>
>>27225034
What do you do to contribute?
>>
>>27225943
You'd be surprised how angry and motivated people can get when they are poor and starving.
>>
>>27225742
So you're just a loser.
I love watching NEETcucks rabidly try and justify their position. You are the worms of society you will never experience the majority of human experiences, you will never have a purpose.
>>
>>27225986

Spare me your chickenshit posturing.
>>
>>27222898
Good on you for planing to better yourself anon. I think a lot of us here come from a similar background.

Also, fuck NEETS you lazy entitled sacks of shit. Do we hate our jobs sometimes or for the most part? Of course but it's a long term investment. Why can't you people consider the future?
>>
>>27223242
BTFO
T
F
O

OC
>>
>>27225892
>the elderly wageslave sat in the retirement home bench with his wife who he hasn't been attracted to since they were 40
>he goes to get up but his back he injured lifting those boxes so long ago finally gives out
>he collapses onto the floor as his wife looks in horror but is too sedated on medication to respond adequately
>His panic causes his heart to start failing, he feels the intense pain in his chest and is stunned in fear
>he's slipping away now and he can feel it
>his last words to his wife are "I wish I spent more time working that supermarket job"
>>
>>27226068
Starving =/= Posturing
>>
>>27226087
Because NEETS only care about instant gratification, it's why they're fat, eat junk food, whack it to anime. They can't be bothered putting in the time to hit the gym, get healthy or create relationships with the opposite sex because it doesn't come instantly to them, the fact they can't stand to take some hours out of their day to make some money shows this.
>>
File: 1423958756846.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1423958756846.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>27226087
>Why can't you people consider the future?
Because the future is not certain. We can only live in the here and now.

Now get back to work, wagecuck. My NEETbux isn't going to make itself.
>>
What about people who want a job but can't get one?
>>
>>27226116
>People can only work entry level minimum wage jobs or collect NEET bux
Have you ever thought of looking into some critical thinking?
>>
>>27223242
kek lmfao oh lord matey
>>
>>27226152
No, I'm too busy refreshing r9k idiot
>>
File: 1458259349997.png (113 KB, 200x368) Image search: [Google]
1458259349997.png
113 KB, 200x368
>2016
>not on neetbux

ARE YOU KIDDING ME
>>
>>27226152
>I wish I spent more time in the office to get a slightly bigger house to provide for my wife and have some kids so people will think more of me
>what I like is dictated by society because I'm a dumb cuck
>>
>>27226210
>STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE!!!!!!

BLOX
>>
>>27226210
>People have kids to impress other people
>People marry to impress other people
>People like having comfortable things to impress other people

Not at all NEETy, now I see it's simply autism that fuels you. People get married and have kids because they love someone and they want to continue their legacy. Can you imagine, since the dawn of time things have been combining and reproducing and it's all come to this point, your genes survived the harshest periods of human history only to end with you, a fat little NEET with no one around.
Pathetic
>>
>>27223767
top smugness kek

I am looking to join the neet world. I have schizophrenia and am looking to rake in those crazy bucks. just got to finish college and get my diploma
>>
>>27226325
>projecting

LOL!!!!!!
>>
>>27226232
Actually I'm saying literally the opposite of that
>start liking what you like, not what society tells you to like

Wagecucks are hilarious like this. You're so stuck in this little box of thinking you don't know what you really want. You're absolutely deluded and everything you do in life is just to fit in and improve your self worth relevant to other people.

How pathetic.
>>
>>27225931
I too have a trust fund

two trust funds
>>
>>27225884
>implying I don't get paid for what I do

NEETards are this stupid.

I don't live in a 1st world country like you, we don't have cuckolds here.
>>
File: 1458157037369.jpg (176 KB, 597x785) Image search: [Google]
1458157037369.jpg
176 KB, 597x785
>>27226138
how does the wager not see this, are you kidding me
>>
>>27226143
With every passing year it becomes harder and harder on the younger and the younger. You can thank the baby boomer generation for this. So you gotta do your best and become everything their parents were.
>>
>>27226349
I don't think you know what that word means bud
>>
>>27222452
>Tfw very low functioning mood disorder
Not being able to work fells both good and bad mang.
>>
>NEETs make threads making fun of hard working people who make all the things they take for granted
>10 minutes later they post tfw no gf for the thousandth time
>>
This thread is fuckin GOLD

The NEETs rationalizing their terrible unsatisfying lives, the normies arguing with the trolls, the self sustaining robots and the solar powered computers in the woods

This is why i come here. Keep pumpin it out boys
>>
>>27224229
>I have run out of arguments so I am going to make up another quirky nickname and tell you to read through the thread.
>>
>>27227688
yep... this is what the chans are all about... the unadulterated truth.
>>
>>27222452
I want her to hold me down and make me eat her asshole out. Holy shit these feels are strong.
>>
>be me
>want to work with animals
>work hard so that i can
>literally get to be a nurse for animals and love every second of it

yeaaa man working is soooo awful im sooo stupid for getting paid for doing what i love
>>
>>27222452
Completely agree. Leeches on society to be looked down upon. Almost 100% of the time, their line of failures are all their fault.

I just laugh at their pathetic neetbux payouts. Within a year when I finish my degree, I will make in a week what they get in a month and it will afford me a lot of life experience that they will never have.
>>
>>27225900
>So I don't really have anything against NEETS, I just wonder how you get by. Do you live by yourselves? Do you claim disability / autismbux? Other credits?

I've been a NEET for 7 years, supported by my lovely mom. My secret is simply not behaving like an autistic manchild (at least not all the time) and helping out when I can, so we have a positive relationship despite me being a NEET. I even look for jobs, but when I get to the interview I'm brutally honest about my situation, which keeps me from becoming a wage slave. I don't even mind attempting to work, but I refuse to kiss normie ass for a wage I don't even need. I was born with all my fingers and toes and reasonable intellect, I'm already a millionaire in my own right, no need to bend over backwards for a wage slave position.

My advice to other NEETs is to treat your parents as good as you possibly can, it can extend your NEET life for several years, and do try to use all that valuable free time wisely, its truly a blessing.
>>
>>27222452
Answer me OP.

ARE YOU FUCKING GIVING ME A JOB? NO? THAN FUCK YOU! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOU!
Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.