[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw scared to greentext stories >people I know may browse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: qtjenna.jpg (248 KB, 1637x2048) Image search: [Google]
qtjenna.jpg
248 KB, 1637x2048
>tfw scared to greentext stories
>people I know may browse r9k

I know other robots know this feel
>>
>>27222130
post your name

if someone knows you then they will tell you, and you then wont greentext a story

problem solved
>>
>>27222150
how about no omfgoriigialk
>>
>>27222130
One hundred percent OP

Lately I've been feelin a little frisky tho and revealing more and more, especially while drunk
>>
File: Pepe998.png (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Pepe998.png
54 KB, 500x500
>>27222405
Here's a cheeky one for you m8.

I'm from England
>>
I still love Jenna even if season 8 was a disaster and 9 was pretty meh at the end.
>>
>>27222482
Calm down lad, you gettin a little dangerous. I've almost narrowed it down to who you could be
>>
>>27222518
Heaven Sent was GOAT episode though. And yeah she's a qt. Wish they'd keep her on the show desu.
>>
>>27222581
It's the North of England

:^)
>>
>>27222130
I sometimes wonder if my brother browses this place. He's a normie aiming to be a Chad (at least in my book), but he was a failed normie once.
>>
>>27222130
I know that all too well some of my few friends browse r9k, and I am sure that I have shared stories that I would want to tell with them
>>
>>27222592
Honestly, I found Heaven Sent just okay. Maybe I wasn't in the right mood for it.
>>
File: 1438527946474.jpg (38 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
1438527946474.jpg
38 KB, 636x426
>>27222130
>tfw no friends that browse 4chan
>tfw no friends at all
>>
And then one day you realize literally no one knows who we are
>>
Not really friend. No one knows me to begin with. Those who once did have long forgotten me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.