[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any one here have ocd here? i mean actual ocd and not just the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: lolocdjk.jpg (16 KB, 292x138) Image search: [Google]
lolocdjk.jpg
16 KB, 292x138
any one here have ocd here?
i mean actual ocd and not just the gay shit that people say about how they like stuff to be organised.

what do you do / think about?

>until recently i used to say "pardon me" after every burp or little bubble that came out of my mouth,
>Count street lights, cars (not vans or lorries idk why)
>wipe sweat, dust and any grease of my mouse, steering wheel or hands
>breath in while looking at something until i feel satisfied that i have fully taken it in

i do a lot more but some of it is hard to explain because its just really retarded

anyone else?
>>
>>27221963
that's ocd alright

ocd stems from a lack of impulse and emotional control. The prefrontal cortex controls those things and has less grey matter in ocd sufferers.

resisting your symptoms will strengthen your pfc as you'd be using it more. It will help you become a more healthy person, and not feel urges as much like you do now.
>>
>>27222080
yeah well just a few weeks ago i decided i would stop doing some of it like saying pardon my,
saluting magpies, i also couldn't lie about a promise even though honesty doesnt really mean that
much to me. but some stuff i just hard because if i dont do it then its all i think about for ages.
>>
File: 1457470206872.jpg (407 KB, 1260x1782) Image search: [Google]
1457470206872.jpg
407 KB, 1260x1782
>>27221963
What the fuck are lorries?
>>
>>27222207
the other day I was shopping and was an interesting card. I wanted to go look at it but decided not to.

If I was full on ocd I would have to go look at it and would be on the verg of exploding if I couldn't. It's a pretty horribly disorder
>>
File: lorry.jpg (234 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
lorry.jpg
234 KB, 1200x800
>>27222234
one of these lad
>>
>>27222234

It's what the people from across the pond call semi trucks.
>>
Yeah I'm diagnosed with OCD. You don't have it OP. Or if you do, you're giving terrible examples.
>>
I do a lot of counting in my head with random things. I also count while washing some of my parts like armpits. Used to read license plate numbers a lot but I mostly moved on to the stuff I just mentioned.
>>
>>27222369
its probably the terrible examples.
like i said, most of it i cant describe because its just the way i think rather than what i actually do.
also it doesnt help that im stupid and can never explain simple things in text.
>>
File: 1457502819565.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1457502819565.gif
999 KB, 250x251
>>27221963

same here mate i have to touch stuff until it feels alright, happens also if i feel pain in like my left leg i have to smash my leg against the object with my right one also so it evens out and feels right
>>
Constantly think to myself 'Satan sucks but God is awesome so yeah" when someone mentions Jesus or something religious. It used to be constant, regardless of whether or not anything religious was involved in the situation. I may also have trichotillomania because I am constantly pulling at my bangs and have been since 5th grade
>>
I used to have reverse germophobia, I was scared I had a disease I could transfer to people through touch, so I went crazy really fast.
>>
>>27222666
Check those trips, satan sucks but god is awesome
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.