[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scandinavian (especially Swedish robots) please share your opinion...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: yrj4367m6lygndf.jpg (163 KB, 1348x369) Image search: [Google]
yrj4367m6lygndf.jpg
163 KB, 1348x369
Scandinavian (especially Swedish robots) please share your opinion...

>be Romanian
>not fit in at all
>dislike my home country because the people living here make it a hell hole for everyone and they don't even realize it
>hate the image they made in general for this shitty nationality
>I find it completely unbearable to be here anymore, from the little things such as not having a bus etiquette or having to deal with closed minded, nationalist, traditionalist or religious people
>crippling depression, feel like I might have a breakdown anytime soon
>get a relatively decent relocation budget, decide fuck it I will travel to Sweden and try to actively take part in endeavors to make that already advanced society even better
>get on linkedin and try to contact employers
>no replies. Not even from shitty outsourcing companies where no matter what deal you strike with them it's usually bad
>get on workaway, figure I might try to work for accommodation and the change of starting anew
>get no replies or replies denying my offer
>oh my god, I can't even work for free...

Now my question is: Am I simply having a horrible streak of bad luck or due to recent events such as the recent romanian-norwegian scandal where my stupid co-nationals took to the streets for all the wrong reasons, the recent intake of refugees or just the already shitty romanians being there? Would any of those make the swedes deny helping you(politely, of course) to relocate in any way?

Is it my shitty heritage or the fact that they got a lot of immigrants lately which might deter them from being reluctant in helping other out??

Please, I need to know if my efforts are all in vain. Pic attached, another thread I made some time ago.
>>
They might think you are a gypsy.

Still, there are a lot of pressure on the labour market here now, especially in the unqualified sector. This is because arbetsformedlingen pays up to 90% of the wage in benefits to companies who employ rapefugees.

If you get a 3 year university degree and change your last name to a swedish sounding name, then things will get a lot easier.
>>
>>27221930
I am white as paper and already have university / decent CV. I usually share my personal facebook or linked in when I message someone.
>>
>>27221977
Then try changing your last name.

Also, personal contacts are gold. Many IT companies for example, recruit most of their personnel on recommendations from people who already work there.
>>
>>27221835
>Would any of those make the swedes deny helping you(politely, of course) to relocate in any way?

Why would a Swede want to help you?
>>
>>27222076
So let me get this straight, a Swede wouldn't even bother to consider giving me the chance to work a normal job, or even for accommodation? I'm not asking for friggin handouts here.
>>
>>27222115
Why would they? What do you offer that current Swedes can't do 10x better? What makes you stand out?
>>
File: 1457991697340.jpg (98 KB, 1000x460) Image search: [Google]
1457991697340.jpg
98 KB, 1000x460
>>27222115
I mean, your not wrong but it's not like tye native swedes are swimming in job offers. I speak with experience
>>
Gypsies in Sweden have organized begging, one in front of every food store. The PC media refers to them as Romanians and so the average citizen assume Romanians to be the same as Gypsies, sry but many people will probably (secretly) look down on you.
>>
Also, if you want a future for your children, you should probably look for another country. This country is going straight to hell fast right now.

The political landscape is embarrassing and prices are going up while living standards and the quality on basically all public services such as schools, healthcare etc. are going down.
>>
>>27222140
Work experience, IT skills, volunteering I guess. What makes anyone stand out for that matter?
>>
>>27222181
>he PC media refers to them as Romanians and so the average ci
Jesus fucking christ man that was exactly what I was fearing the most...
>>
>>27222187
>This country is going straight to hell fast right now
I guess I understand what you mean but let me tell you, you have no idea what hell is :)
>>
>>27222238
The only good thing with being a swede is that you can relocate to Norway and become a Norwegian citizen after having lived there for 8 years.
>>
>>27222271
Yeah like the situation is that much different in Norway
>>
Yeah that's the swedish job market unless you have a fancy degree, connections or something else special about you.
>>
Our economic policy (Sweden) needs around 5 - 7% unemployment (look up nairu) so OP might be able to live the life on welfare
>>
>>27222461
And propagate that shitty fucking good for nothing romanian stigma? I'd rather die quietly as a bum where I would bother no one.
>>
You're a foreigner wanting help in migrating. They don't do that shit unless you're exceptional, something that local talent can't fill.

If you want to move there, move there, and apply locally. You'll get at least some shit job, and can work your way up. Nobody will bother to get a replacable cog 5000 km away when they have lots next door.
>>
File: Flag_of_the_Legionary_Movement.png (3 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Legionary_Movement.png
3 KB, 800x480
>>27221835
fight for your country fgt
>>
>>27222943
I understand that as well, but everyone says not to actually go unless you have a job offer.

That's why I turned to workaway. I figured I could at least get accommodation for honest work for starters. I was also interested if this >>27222181 was true. I guess it was confirmed now but I don't know to what extent.
>>
>>27223018
That attitude is exactly the reason places like this are shit. You think I haven't tried to do my part in making it better? The only thing I got in exchange was taken as a fool and horrible disappointment.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.