[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old School RuneScape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 00.png (26 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
00.png
26 KB, 500x324
Does anyone on /r9k/ still play and if you quit what is your reason for quitting?
>>
>>27221692
I don't feel it anymore.

It used to be so fun and awesome. I would log in, talk to my friends, do some woodcutting or mining, slay scorpions in Al'Quaida, practice Strength and basically get better at everything.

These days... it's boring. It's just same actions repeating all over again, nothing new.

Also, I hate that you have to download the game. I loved the browser aspect of it.
>>
>>27221692
is that a fucking max cape?
and I used to play but got bored really quick.
>>
File: djfhjd.png (46 KB, 391x292) Image search: [Google]
djfhjd.png
46 KB, 391x292
I wanted to play recently but I couldn't get my fucking account back. It's been 12 years and they expect me to remember pretty much all of my old information (e-mail, passwords, recovery questions).
>>
I still play, I'm on a kalphite task so I'm soloing KQ. It's arduous.
>>
File: main.png (147 KB, 762x468) Image search: [Google]
main.png
147 KB, 762x468
>>27221798
Forgot picture originale

>>27221764
Yes
>>
I would play again but I have no irl friends anymore and if I did they wouldnt be willing. I need online friends.
>>
>>27221692
I played an iron man when that came out, but I got bored and quit. RS was not made for iron men and just the thought of losing rare items from a dc/server crash is very lame. Also anyone can hit the boss you're fighting once and you lose the loot.

I don't want to play a regular account because it's boring. Half the skills are pointless and the main goal of the game is to make money so you can level pointless skills.
>>
Mining right now OP.
>>
>>27221692
I can't remember my account username and pass and I'm too lazy to start over
>>
>>27221692
I quit because they banned me for botting and I never botted.
I didn't play over the summer last summer and when I tried to log back on I was banned. I guess I could've gotten highjacked or something but who the fuck knows. Jamflex fucked me over and I'm not putting all that time into tons of 70-80+ stats again.
>>
>>27221692

I still play.

I have an F2p Prod and im working on a 40 attack, 40 def 1 prayer veng pure.
>>
Where are you guys at? I am in Al Kharid.
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 750x1334
Real robots play ironmen tbhh desuu
>>
File: 1324234234.png (203 KB, 773x505) Image search: [Google]
1324234234.png
203 KB, 773x505
I'm on right this moment fighting abyssal demons for slayer!
I don't get how some of you could quit the best mmorpg for life? I take breaks for sure.
Could I maybe have some of your gold pieces of those who have quit?
This is all I got going in life right now.
>>
I quit not long ago. Had a main that was in top 200 around a year after it came out and burnt myself out. Came back for iron man and kicked ass, got bored of doing the same shit over and over so I quit again. Went to my main, was fun for a while, then I quit out of boredom. I want to play it but it's just not fun anymore and I'm tired of the grind
>>
>>27223342

I quit a few months ago after about 10 years on and off. Pretty sure this time its for good. I've done everything I wanted to in the game, I can't play more than 5 mins without logging off. I basically wasted my youth on that piece of shit man...all for pixels.
>>
File: jam-085.jpg (2 MB, 1500x998) Image search: [Google]
jam-085.jpg
2 MB, 1500x998
>>27221692
I play OSRS
Or rather I bot it.
See, with games like the witcher 3, STALKER, Grand strategy, and others, OSRS is fucking boring. Skilling and training are boring as hell, although the nostalgia and feeling of leveling is good.
So I watch movies and play games with dreambot running on the other monitor. I can still quest, meet people, and all that, but I lebvel with a bot.
Watching john wick while skilling and posting now.
In 2 weeks from a new acc, I got 5mil, 85wc, 60atk, 60str, and 50 def. Gonna level all combat stats into the 80's then buy members and quest a lot.
I would be open to an r9k guild. I was in a wizchan guild but 2 people killed themselves, 2 got institutionalized, and 1 went homeless. Another just disappeared.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.