[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oh anon, I'm so glad I met you. I know dating a single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: motherwithdaughter.jpg (286 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
motherwithdaughter.jpg
286 KB, 1024x1024
>oh anon, I'm so glad I met you. I know dating a single mother has a stigma to it but you've been nothing but wonderful to both me and Alice.
>So um, as a token of my appreciation - and I know this might be weird but...could Alice join us in bed tonight?

What do?
>>
>>27221637
Call 9/11 immediately.
>>
>>27221637
>could Alice join us in bed tonight
I've been waiting for this moment my whole life

there is no experience possible that could be better than loli mommy threesome
>>
>>27221637

She'd be pretty fucked if she said that to me. I wouldn't kill her outright. But I would want to.

I adore children. One of my few saving graces.
>>
oh boy, itll be just like one of my japanese hentais
>>
>that night alice joins us in bed while her mother and I are watching TV
>put my hand between her legs and fondle her pussy
>she starts crying and her mom screams and attacks me with a furious anger
>"but you implied..."
>"I meant a family movie night on the comfort of our new iComfort Serta Mattress you fucking pervert!"
>get arrested
>ass becomes a mudhole in prison
>>
>>27221875
>implying she wants to go back to being a single mom again
>implying she won't just ignore it and hope it goes away
>>
>>27221947
Sadly, this is not all that unusual for single mothers. Women are absolutely despicable.
>>
>>27221637
Say
Why, does she get nightmares?
>>
I would never in a million lifetimes ever date an old hag or do anything with an ugly kid or a kid that young.

If her daughter were like 13 and cute then I'd kick her mom out of bed and just start dating the daughter.

Probably start with something like this: >>27221875
Although, most of my movies involve giant robots and are Chinese; young girls don't seem to like that sort of thing.
>>
>TFW op posts your fantasy
God I need to fuck my former teacher
>>
i never thought of myself as a pedo but hey i guess i am cos i'd do it
>>
>>27221637

FUCK YEA....i mean of course dear.

please pay no attention to my persistent random boner.
>>
>Who the fuck are you lady? Get the fuck outta my house and take your kid with you!
>>
File: 1457287402990.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1457287402990.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>27221716
This made me kek pretty hard
>>
>>27221637
Tell her to smile because she's on candid camera.
>>
she doesn't mean sex you creeps. she's talking about cuddles.

>ywn have family cuddles
>>
File: original[1].jpg (16 KB, 720x336) Image search: [Google]
original[1].jpg
16 KB, 720x336
>>27221669
>there is no experience possible that could be better than loli mommy threesome

double loli foursome
>>
>>27221947
The fact that this is true for so many single mothers is depressing.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.