[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Forget having a gf. What's having a friend like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11
Forget having a gf.

What's having a friend like?
>>
Just as I thought.

You're all normies.
>>
File: 1449729412571.jpg (68 KB, 400x395) Image search: [Google]
1449729412571.jpg
68 KB, 400x395
>>27221085
>what's having a friend like?
>*no replies*
>you're all normies

fucking wat m8

That aside, for me it's a constant fear of them not really liking me, but a picture of myself that I present. Thus I hide myself always and can't really talk about anything meaningful (to me) with them.
At least they hang out with me though.
>>
File: 1442976212200.jpg (25 KB, 301x312) Image search: [Google]
1442976212200.jpg
25 KB, 301x312
>>27221085
Someone who has similar interests, and gives a shit about you?

feels pretty good. if you can find someone who is into anime and vidya and stupid shit, except not fat and un-attractive, and smelly.

did I mention how hard it is to get a good real friend without first taking up some more normie past times?
>>
OP, i have no friends at all.
I would like to have one.
We can be friends if you don't mind
>>
>>27222051
> I can find people into anime and vidya
> None of them ever like me anyway
>>
It's weird. I have a close friend but he always calls me to hang out even though I never do.
He's done a lot for me and I still want him to fail and me to succeed.
>>
It's just convenient I guess. When I see a funny picture or interesting article I can show it to them and we can laugh or talk about stuff.
>>
>>27221922
this. i have my mask up all the time and i really cannot give my honest opinion. never had a real friend in my life but being the school clown doesn't help that much(when i was in highschool-middleschool)
>>
>>27222202
oh. Oohhh.

to be honest, I think the way "I wear my heart on my sleeve" makes people like me as long as I make them talk about themselves long enough.

just load up on common knowledge of peoples popular hobbies, and get some more normie ones yourself.
>>
>>27222222
nice digits son

kind of shitty on your behalf
>>
Two friends sent me a message to hang out and I said "sure", they told me they'd tell me later though cause they were busy.
I spent the whole afternoon on my own in the end. That's how it feels like.
>>
>>27222051
>and gives a shit about you
The hardest part. 24 hours after adding someone on Steam or Skype the one replies begin and the interest they had in me, assuming they didn't just pity add me, dies.
>>
I don't know

muh originality
>>
>>27222269
I think it's my first time getting such a get.
I should've made a cooler post.
>>
>>27222248
I do this and usually I am ok for about a week then people just get bored of me
>>
File: 1442565085761.gif (2 MB, 381x434) Image search: [Google]
1442565085761.gif
2 MB, 381x434
>>27222342
it's okay

I'll witness those digits if nobody else will
>>
>>27222241
>but being the school clown

>being able to make people laugh
>being confident enough to act up in school

Fuck off normie
>>
>>27221085
Depends senpai.

I would qualify most of them as a chore barely worth the free beer I get for hanging out with them.
>>
File: 1457503720583.jpg (159 KB, 1024x1030) Image search: [Google]
1457503720583.jpg
159 KB, 1024x1030
>>27222222

them digits boy
>>
I had them and I didn't like them.

I didn't like people who disagreed with me. Now they all agreed with me on a lot of things, but even the slightest disagreement made me feel annoyed inside, that and the fact that I don't really like having people close to myself, I hate it.

I'm smarter than them all and they all knew it, but the one or two who went against me annoyed me greatly because they were speaking from an uneducated, Normie view point.

I have a way with people, I can turn them to my ways over time, It happened time and time again, I knew I had a talent but one or two would annoy me, get too lout of line, it is not that they were smart or above me, they were just annoying scrub talking shit.

SO now I have none, no friends, I left them... and the funny thing is, even those I mentioned who I hated, who I abandoned, they still want me back, still invite me to their gatherings and the like... they know I can be trouble but they can't resists me, It's odd to think I am like this, I always thought myself a loser but time and again, no matter what people come back to me, never the other way around. I must be doing something great.
>>
File: Checking into Auschwitz.jpg (13 KB, 236x306) Image search: [Google]
Checking into Auschwitz.jpg
13 KB, 236x306
>>27222222
Hope this improves your day, Anon.
>>
i have a friend from when i was 13. We are really close to each other, we share all our troubles and stuff (maybe it sounds gay but whatever).
As i noticed, its prety rare to have someone this close to you, but im happy that i have someone like him in my life, i know he wont judge me no matter how fucked up i am.
Also i have friends who arent that close to me, its nice to have them too, but they wont go out of their way to help me if needed.
>>
>>27222477
Your dubs just fixed it.
>>
>>27222222
Damn! That's fap worthy
>>
>>27221085
seems like I'm the only one to start a conversation with my online "friends". Not that I care. I just like someone to care even if they're pretending.
>>
File: putin abe dog.jpg (34 KB, 608x342) Image search: [Google]
putin abe dog.jpg
34 KB, 608x342
>>27221085
girlfriend > friend.

Fuck that bros before hos meme.

Friends can be just as clingy and dramatic and overbearing and annoying as a girlfriend.

>bro come on bro bro you said you'd come out with us this friday bro come on man dude bro don't bail on us dude man are you ditching like bro not cool man chill don't be a pussy bro man come dude don't be a loser man come on remember that time I bought us shots 5 months ago man dude come bro why don't you want to come out with us man dude are you depressed man my uncle was depressed dude come on you need to come out we're going to drink beer it's going to be epic

SHUT THE FUCK I JUST WANT TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES

and even then, it's the same thing with IRL friends who play video games and steam/online friends. The difference is that they're complaining about how you don't want to go on a WoW raid with them to play TF2 or some shit.

The worst part?

You can't make out with your friends and hen fuck them senseless and then cuddle with them like you can with a gf.

I mean, theoretically, sure, you can try I guess. Especially if you're gay or have friends of the other gender. but then they stop being friends.

If you want a real friend, get a dog.
>>
>>27222595
Fucking this nigga.

The worst type of friend is the 1 with the power hungry obsession. That guy who always has to be in charge, always has to have his way, bitches at little details because his life is THAT fucking boring, and always has to make sure anyone close to him will agree with and support him 110%. The worst part is when you're stuck trying to determine if he's always been like that, or if he changed as time went on
>>
>>27222436
edgy/10

pewpew
>>
>>27222595
>people actually WANT to have you around
you're chad
>>
>>27222878
Nah, I just surrounded myself with other people who were just as beta and as ugly as me, if not more. Plus I used to be the weed guy
>>
File: 1436106746233.jpg (250 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1436106746233.jpg
250 KB, 560x560
>>27222222
nice desu ne?
nice desu ne
>>
>>27221085
It's having a group of like minded people you can shoot the shit with and drink together. Its the feeling of having people you know have your back, and you've got their's. It's not having enough change for coffee and your boy says "I got you"
>>
File: 1456747398503.jpg (61 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456747398503.jpg
61 KB, 640x640
>>27222384
I think he means in the way that it was not funny, but just stupid and cringeworthy.... like I was in school. Of course this was also an act because I was too sensitive before and thought I could rectify it by being the clown...
>>
>>27223042
this. Pretty much. I barely have it though...
>>
>>27222944
No one in the world is so beta or ugly that they would beg me to be around them.
>>
>>27222222
you already succeeded
>>
File: 1457092615440.jpg (53 KB, 443x600) Image search: [Google]
1457092615440.jpg
53 KB, 443x600
>>27223185
I want to be around you anon.
>>
>>27223042
I hate drinking.
Coffee is disgusting.
If all my friends were just like me I'd get bored with them, what's the point? I can talk to myself.

I'm not a poor fag.
>>
>>27223257
Okay dude have fun w/ that. You're retarded if you think like minded means the exact same but you're the friendship expert.
>>
>>27222222
i wish my old friends still called me. or even just texted me. they don't, and I don't blame them
nice repeating numeric symbols
>>
I have a friend that is only my friend so that they can use me as their back-up knowledge data base. Every day they repeat the same information over and over again with hopes that I will retain their knowledge so that they can free up space in their brain for more knowledge but can access their old knowledge through me whenever they want. To them I am an empty vessel. What I get out of this relationship is a body to stand next to in crowds.
>>
>>27222436
lol you are either a legitimate mentally ill faggot or a cumdumpster.
>>
>>27223042
I wish I had friends who could say, "I got you."

Instead
>Shit, I don't have enough cash on me and I left my card at home
>Silince
>Hey, could you spot me pls?
>Are you gonna pay me back?
>It's just a quarter
>Guess I won't spot you then

Seriously. Fuck these people. The most toxic relationships of you owe me this are the ones I have always felt better after leaving
>>
>>27223042
>your boy says "I got you"

Where do you live? A 90s high school film?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.