[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no one will ever be physically attracted to me >I will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 16
File: 1458230459937.png (294 KB, 674x502) Image search: [Google]
1458230459937.png
294 KB, 674x502
>no one will ever be physically attracted to me
>I will never make a girl blush
>I will never make a girl smile
>anyone who would date me is settling for less than they deserve
how do I grapple with these feels?

I want to make someone truthfully happy but I don't have the qualities needed to do that
>>
By qualities are you talking aesthetic or personality? If you're at least not disgusting and you have a good personality you have a small chance. If you're a fucking deformed pile of feces you have almost no chance. If you have a terrible personality you better be super Chad, rich, or get someone desperate.
>>
>>27220716
You never, ever will. Maybe you're just meant to be alone.
>>
File: 1417131423126.gif (122 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1417131423126.gif
122 KB, 360x360
>tfw you will never gently introduce the eyebrow loli to romance and sex
>>
>>27220822
I'm not deformed, just kind of unpleasant. I'm like a 4/10 at max effort and I have non-acne skin problems

I try to have a decent personality but I feel like my emotional hangups, lack of motivation in anything, and shyness to a fault make me insufferable to be around. I don't have any friends.
>>
>>27220901
Sounds like your fucked. Only way you'll ever get a girlfriend is if you act like someone totally different for the rest of your life and if you're lucky it might stick and become natural. That or find someone mentally unstable and deal with their shit.
>>
>>27220716
>girls are physically attracted to me
>I can't have sex unless I feel a strong connection
>girls I like (and used to like me) don't like me anymore
>I'm lonely

it's not so good
>>
File: 799fb5b4.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
799fb5b4.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>>27220900
Don't give me these feels.
>>
>>27220716
How?

Genuenly how? If I can get pussy ANYONE can get pussy. Shower more then once a week. Workout! Go to school! Work nigger!

In this day and age you have to literally be actively avoiding pussy to not get laid. And I mean that literally, I've literally cut kyself off from all human contact until I get through schoolbut since I started trying to get back in shape bitches come up to you
>>
>>27221350
>Shower more than once a week
I shower every day
>Work out
I do
>Work
I do
>Go to school
I don't know what to go for, and I'm too poor to go and just experiment
>>
>>27221350
not OP but to me sex is meaningless without love. and I'm too autistic to be loved.
>>
File: 1455358560622.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455358560622.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>27220716
Im the same way OP. Im too ugly to be considered by women. I know this because I was always rejected and ignored by them. They never started even looking my way in my entire life (25yo).

Feels bad being ugly, short, skinny with average face and thick glasses. There is no point. I dont try anymore. Women would be literally settling for the worst possible thing.

Are you sure you are ugly OP? If you are taller than them, dont have deformities and you arent fat or too skinny but average you shouldnt have problems in looks department. Even some of these traits are ok to have and have a chance with a girl.
Maybe personality? Are you too different? Friends or no friends?

I knew guys who were attractive or average and couldnt get girls because they avoided them or just never tried. I wish I had at least this option though.
>>
>>27221797
>If you are taller than them, dont have deformities and you arent fat or too skinny but average you shouldnt have problems in looks department.
I'm definitely below average, and nobody wants below average. Nobody even wants average.

it upsets me to think that if I ever trick someone into dating me, it's less than they deserve. they don't deserve a loser like me. they want more and they can get it, but they're settling for me.

I read something once that said ugly couples are basically playing pretend, like how kids play house. they're playing pretend that their partner is amazing and hot, and they're pretending that they're satisfied. even if they like each other, they wish they could have more.

I don't want to trick someone into a bad life. I don't want to make a woman end up in a situation where 10 years from now she wakes up and sees me sleeping next to her and thinks "how the fuck did I end up here?"

I'm a consolation prize, no one deserves that
>>
File: 1417131779380.png (379 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1417131779380.png
379 KB, 700x700
>>27221268
>tfw Mari isn't my lgf either
Why are we still living?
>>
>>27220716
>>anyone who would date me is settling for less than they deserve
more like
>anyone who would date me will think they are settling for less than they deserve
women think they are 4 points higher than every man they date
>>
>>27221797
>Women would be literally settling for the worst possible thing
Hombre, I'm not trying to meme you here. But if that is your perception of yourself, why would you expect another person to feel any different? I don't know what it would take for you to improve your self esteem, what kinds of things you are interested in doing to improve yourself, but do them, try, make an effort. The rest will sort itself out. It's possible to be happy without sex and a relationship. your perception of yourself and improving the way you handle your own life needs to come first. the rest will sort itself out.
>>
You can take comfort in that even if you were good looking, you'd probably fail anyways cause let's be honest, your personality is shit too.
>>
>>27222009
if you're attractive people don't even care that your personality is bad

if you're an asshole you're "assertive"
if you're anxious you're "shy :DDD"
anything you do is cute and cool
you can literally act any way you want and people will still like you
>>
>>27221998
>tfw avoid people, and people avoid me because im insecure about my social status
>spend 9/12 hours at home everyday cause recluse
>recluse cause i spend 9/12 hours at home everyday
>even when i go out i am incredibly avoident
>tfw cant think of a single way to fix this without gambling my already incredibly fragile self esteem and approaching people
theres no way out
>>
>>27221998
>I don't know what it would take for you to improve your self esteem
for someone to truthfully tell me that I'm good and worth it. I need validation.

but I'm not good, and I never interact with anyone because I'm terrified of rejection

you can see the issue here
>>
>>27222138
Even if you just take one small, seemingly insignificant step towards improving yourself, that's infinitely better than just doing the same thing every day. Brush your teeth more regularly, floss, cook for yourself, go for a walk. Try new things, even if it's by yourself. Maybe even work up the courage to go see a therapist, or get a job, or do yoga or some shit. Something, anything, as long as it's for you and your happiness. Realize that how YOU feel about yourself, your life, your situation matters more than anyone's perception of you.

I can promise you that if you do some small thing to improve your lot every day, things WILL get better.
>>
You need to improve yourself man. The hos come after you do everything for yourself and are happy with it. Do everything in your power to improve yourself at all moments of the day and you will be attractive. You probably arent even bad and have had opportunities in the past but were so down on yourself you didnt see them.
>>
>>27222242
You think you need validation but you don't. I'll tell you something that feels 100,000 times better than when someone says you have worth: when you tell yourself you have worth, and really believe it.

It's not an easy road to take. It's not easy to escape the pit of low self-esteem and self-worth. But it is possible. You deserve to be happy. Everyone has the right to pursue happiness. You, post number 27222242, have the right to pursue happiness and possibly even find it.
>>
Nothing any other person says matters at all. Do everything for the real you. That is the purpose of life. Women and friends will always be extra to your own being.
>>
>>27221350
You're not short and ugly you idiot. Of course you get laid.
>>
>>27222363
I understand what you're saying, but I don't know how I can tell myself I have worth if no one else thinks so

if I had something of worth to offer to anyone, wouldn't someone acknowledge it by now?

I have never mattered to anyone. that's worse than being a villain. that's worse than being dead. being alive and invisible. that's hell.
>>
>>27222033
If you're moderately attractive, they still do.
You have to be Chad tier to get away with a shitty personality. I'm the kind of guy who girls like at first but always fucks it up. It feels much better than being ugly but just being slightly attractive doesn't cut it for me.
>>
>>27222373
Dudes trying to help you and you insult him. These are just other people and theyre entire existence does not have to matter to you in any way shape or form.
>>
>>27222399
Youre right you dont fucking matter. You are an animal on a rock in space and so is everyone else. You will never matter to other people as mich as they do to themselves, that is a fact. You will never matter to anyone but yourself. That is a hard pill to swallow but its the only one. Im alone in here and dont need any other being.
>>
>>27222399
From your posts it sounds like you're suffering quite a lot, OP. Do you think you deserve that suffering? Do you truly believe that for some reason you are so inadequate as to not deserve happiness? The people on the board like to take the Elliot Rodger route and say "They don't like me and it's THEIR fault!"

That's not true. You do deserve and in fact may even owe it to yourself to at least try to improve your lot and become a happier, more satisfied person. You don't necessarily deserve another person to help you with that.
>>
>>27222298
not the guy you were replying to at >>27221797 I am perfectly fine with myself in terms of appearance and career, its the fact that i don't have any friends, and never had a girlfriend/normal life experiences that makes me insecure. No amount of going to the gym will fix that the same way 6 figures wont fix that if I am at home and only talk to someone once every 5 months. Its just procrastinating and doesn't actually fix the root of the issue
>Realize that how YOU feel about yourself, your life, your situation matters more than anyone's perception of you.
the thing is the only people I have really are my parents being a first gen immigrant, only child. I am afraid of dying alone and being alone for the rest of my life.
>>
File: 1455274056235.jpg (912 KB, 1920x1400) Image search: [Google]
1455274056235.jpg
912 KB, 1920x1400
>all these normies posting here.

Literally half of these anons dont know what it is like to be undesirable by their comments. Posting a cliche phrases thinking you just make yourself attractive by free will and tooth paste.
>>
>>27222589
I've always been extremely intelligent so that helps with knowing nobody elses opinion will ever matter, sorry youre too stupid and or lazy to figure out that personal success = personal happiness = improvements in life
>>
>>27222574
Do your appearence and career make you happy? I'm really just talking about living a fulfilled life for no one else for yourself. If you're always trying new things, if you can convince yourself to let go of the terror that surrounds meeting new people, then you'll be surprised at the situations you end up in. you could very well end up with someone
>>
>>27222589
Okay, buddy. Stay in your hole and rant about "normies". I was just trying to help some niggers out, fully aware that what I was posting sounding kind of based, but it's all true, you queer. if you don't want to be happy then don't bitch about being miserable.
>>
File: Instant-Chemistry[1].jpg (158 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
Instant-Chemistry[1].jpg
158 KB, 425x282
>>27220716
Just be yourself my man, smile and have confidence in yourself.

pic related: If I can do it, you can do it bro :)
>>
File: 1448129165692.jpg (23 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1448129165692.jpg
23 KB, 500x499
>>27222658
>I've always been extremely intelligent

Posting on /r9k/ animu board

Sure you are intelligent anon. 156 IQ right?
>>
>>27222768
Literally 157 last time i tested but thats just a number on a test my man
>:-)
>>
File: 1455144789538.jpg (46 KB, 379x417) Image search: [Google]
1455144789538.jpg
46 KB, 379x417
>>27222805
Will you rail me with your intelligent cock anon?
>>
>>27222848
Would you suck it like a good girl
>>
>>27220716
>tfw secretly in love with roommate
>know I'm not even worth her attention
I just want to hold her.
>>
File: Rin73.png (788 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
Rin73.png
788 KB, 800x599
>>27220716
I don't even want sex or anything like that I just want someone to hug and cuddle and hang out together
>>
>>27222940
>roommate used to send me pics of her masturbating from the room over
>when she was done we'd never talk of it
solid 8/10 too. but she had a bf so I didnt want to do anything ungentlemanly
>>
File: blam.jpg (94 KB, 604x396) Image search: [Google]
blam.jpg
94 KB, 604x396
>>27222499
>Do you truly believe that for some reason you are so inadequate as to not deserve happiness?
I do think this. people have had worse happen to them and ended up with better lives because they are more capable and stronger. I'm cowardly, I'm weak, I'm not a good person, happiness belongs to those who put in the work. not cowardly poo babies like me.

I feel like a chronic fuckup. I've made steps to improve myself but nothing has changed, nothing has gotten better. something is going wrong somewhere along the way and I'm to blame.
>>
File: 1456864348372.gif (2 MB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1456864348372.gif
2 MB, 500x600
>>27222912
Sure! I-i I would literally swallow all your white love and let you cum inside me. I would even let you beat me if you want to.
>>
File: 1451907242643.png (611 KB, 780x720) Image search: [Google]
1451907242643.png
611 KB, 780x720
>>27222688
Are you trolling or just nigger?
>>
>>27223026
>happiness belongs to those who put in the work
Yep, pretty much. I can't really help you if you don't want to put in the work. But just know it's never too late.
>>
>>27223118
it's not that I don't want to put in the work. I just feel like an incapable fucktard.

I hate literally every aspect of myself, where do I even begin? there are tangible things I hate and intangible things I hate, permanent things and impermanent things.

I have changed things and I am in the process of changing things about myself, but they haven't brought me the satisfaction I expected. I just find new things to hate, new things that are glaringly wrong that everyone can see and everyone hates
>>
>>27223088
Nah I'm not trolling man. Just got a little butthurt. I like to try to help in these kinds of threads but some people don't want to be helped.
>>27221998
>>27222298
>>27222363
>>27222499
>>27222688
is me. i have some fantasy that i'll actually help some miserable person dig themselves out of their hole, because I know what it's like to be miserable and I know what it's like to push until you're slightly less miserable.
>>
>>27223167
>where do I even begin?
Don't let that hold you back, and don't let fear of failure and rejection hold you back. I'm not going to pretend that I've mastered either of those, but I'm working on it. And as long as I keep doing that, things seem to get better.

What kind of things have you changed?
>>
>>27221350
I'm not avoiding girls at all and no girl has ever had any interest in me.
I'm not ugly or anything, I do shower, work, study, do hobbies and go out and get drunk.
Girls don't come to me.
>>
>tfw women only want to use you for emotional support
>tfw they actually approach you with intentions of making you an orbiter
>>
>>27221797
It's not that simple to just try.
Also I don't have a social life where there's girl to try to get as gfs.
>>
File: 1458043666831.gif (650 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1458043666831.gif
650 KB, 320x480
>>27223226
fear of rejection and failure has crippled my entire life. i'm so scared of everything. i've asked out one girl in my whole life and the reply was humiliating enough to make me never want to have to do it again

i've changed physical things. trying to change my emotional problems alone is like snipping wires blind on a bomb, I have no idea what to do or how to do it

I used to be very fat. I dropped the weight and started regularly exercising but I still can't look at myself. every day I find new problems to hate. these muscles look shitty, these bones are sticking out, my ribs look awful, my face is fucked up. plus I have awful stretch marks all over.

I used to be covered in acne from my head down to my stomach, I cleared the acne but I'm still scarred all over. my shoulders, chest, back, I look like a plucked chicken and my face is scarred too.

I dressed badly, I had greasy long hair, I changed these but I still hate my hair, I still hate my clothes, I hate them because they're on me. I don't know what to fucking do. any sane person would be happy with these changes but I cannot even look myself in a mirror, I feel completely fucking disgusting

I'm not feeling the rush of accomplishment and happiness that one would expect from making big positive changes. it makes me want to just give up and die.
>>
>>27223356
You need help. You need professional help. You do not have to fight this fight alone. It is not normal (as you know) to feel this way. It is not acceptable.

Think of all the degenerate ugly scumbags that carry themselves like they're hot shit. You deserve to at least feel that happy. What you're describing is a mental disorder that is holding you back. Luckily we live in an era where there is at least some recourse for you to take.
>>
>>27223356
Damn anon, that post reminded me so much of myself.
>tfw life fucked me up, making me hideous and people keep kicking me while I'm down
There's nothing I can do to ever make things nice so why even try?
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.