[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW lonely as fuck. Now accepting applications for a GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1456119333038.jpg (385 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1456119333038.jpg
385 KB, 1280x853
>TFW lonely as fuck.

Now accepting applications for a GF

I'm a straight white male

So! not going to unload a huge laundry list on you.

Just don't be a camwhore, and hopefully be weird. Oh, and some proximity, so we can actually meet.

My interests are:

>Books-- light philosophy, and all type of genre fiction
>/out/ , I'm canadian, and I live in a rural area
>Canoeing, fishing, swimming
>Casual table top gaming, gambling, horse-racing
>Bird watching
>Medical journals and research papers

Are you lonely too? Maybe we could talk.
>>
Ill be your girlfriend. are you in manitoba or sask or anywhere in the west?
>>
>>27220710
I could but I'm far far away... I'm lonely too :(

Why are you looking here doe anon boi? Have you tried irl?
>>
>>27220762

I'm out here in the west.

Saskatchewan to be exact! which probably explains alot of why I'm lonely, ha.
>>
>>27220789

That's a good point.

I *could* do it in real life, but I need someone unconventional enough that they don't shy off whenever I say something weird. Know what I mean? I think people are a little more accepting of the strange on here, So I thought...

I thought it might be a good place to look
>>
>>27220818
yea i live in a rural area outside winnipeg. are you around regina? I figured due to the fishing and canoeing you'd be either mb or sk.
>>
>>27220858

Yeppirs!

I'm an hour west of regina, roughly, So I'm down here in the south. It's nice, lots of new life here now that the rains have returned for the last couple of years.

Since you're indulging me, Tell me about your interests, and a general outline of the type of guys you like.
>>
>>27220985

>>27220985

Oh, and here's my throwaway

[email protected]
>>
>>27220789

>>27220789

>Far far away

Southern US? or eurocuck?
>>
>>27220985
I'm a man lol
>>
>>27221302

Are you? If so, I can't say I'm particularly surprised.
>>
File: Listenupfaggot.jpg (150 KB, 575x523) Image search: [Google]
Listenupfaggot.jpg
150 KB, 575x523
>>27220710

That's a bummer.

I can't give you what you're looking for, but I hope you have a good day robot
>>
>>27221469

t-thanks, dude.

I'll be ok.
>>
File: 1435624276228.jpg (59 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1435624276228.jpg
59 KB, 500x400
>>27221810

I'm a grill, but you're welcome
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.