[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have a baby Elliot Rodger. How would you raise him? What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34 KB, 300x450
You have a baby Elliot Rodger.

How would you raise him? What do?
>>
I wouldn't change anything.

Except maybe more time at the shooting range.
>>
Navy seal training so he can kill more normies
>>
teach him how to drive
>>
>>27220551
I won't waste my money on a shitty documental so he can have women with the wealth.
>>
>>27220551
I'd raise him outside of the hollywood bullshit machine and be sure to educate him that the glorified lifestyles featured on advertisements in the media etc are fictions... they have very little bearing on real life.

I'd probably get him involved in something that would build his self esteem and make him feel like a man

>shooting range
>building/repairing cars
>hunting fishing
>sport

I'd teach him to be to some extent emotionally self-sufficient and to not expect everything in life to be gifted to you on a silver platter.

He also seems like the type of guy who doesn't listen to what other, more experienced people are telling him.... i'd beat that out of him
>>
>>27220551
Growth shots from a very early age along with proper nutrition. Penis enlargement surgery at 16.

A micro-manlet with a tiny dick is a ticking time bomb.
>>
>>27220551
I'd beat him more, the whiny hapa cunt
He needs proper white parenting or proper Asian parenting, and I'm only in a position to provide one of those
>>
drown him immediately, hack up the body and feed it to a pig
>>
buy him hookers every month
>>
serious question tho... you find yourself responsible for someone who will be responsible for heinous, inhuman crimes...what do yuo do?
the lazy hypothetical question that seems to come up is "would you kill hitler" and variations of that.

I would probably drown eliott in a river
>>
>murderers are so awful
>I'd murder them
just normie things
>>
Get out of SoCal inmediately.
That's a big part of what made him crazy.
But then again, he was fucked up anyway.
>>
>>27220774

>sport

don't do this, all it did was make him feel cucked by more naturally athletic pre-Chads
>>
>>27220774
>>sport
He's an asspie, and he has the physical disability thing that many of them have. He can't do sports.
>>
>>27221128
>>27220999
it doesn't have to be football or some-shit.
being good at ping pong, fencing, water polo, curling or any number of fringe sports can do an immense amount to increase someone's self-esteem and masculine identity.

It may be important to do these things outside of a highschool context.
>>
I read his manifesto and it was feels central. He was clearly obsessing about his delusion, but his whole background and the feelings behind it were very relatable to me. It made me hate normies for being such inconsidered cunts.
>>
>>27221254
You don't get it. He can never be okay at any sport. Autism often comes with the inability to properly coodinate bodily movements. Sports isn't fun if you always fuck up and never get better than an absolute beginner due to this. It's insanely frustrating.
>>
>>27220551
His efficiency was shit, really lack luster spree.
I would up his Agility and Strength stats.
>>
>>27221254
golf desu. golf.
>>
I'm hapa myself so it would be pretty much perfect...it would be cool to have a hapa son, as a hapa dad.

Definitely would NOT get him circumcised (dunno if Rodger was cut or not but if he were my son, absolutely not).

I'd make sure to raise him up in a nice town. Nowhere too crowded but not in the middle of nowhere. Somewhere with places like museums and also nature trails. A place with good air quality so he'd be less likely to get asthma and what not.

I'd play a lot of sports with him. Take him out to play catch, bowling, tennis, and swimming. I'd also teach him how to play games like chess, card games, etc. so he'd be good at them and be ready to play with friends.

Spend a lot of time hugging him.

Teach him about business and money, and the importance of building a savings and the concept of profit and negotiation.

Also spend time with him on philosophy and deep thinking.

Around the time he started hitting puberty I'd talk to him about his changing body and about sexuality and how to be safe. I'd encourage him to not worry too much about getting girls, but still take him places where he'd have the chance to socialize with them. I might give him some tips on how to flirt, how to deal with rejection, and how to avoid going too far (crossing the line from flirting to sexual harassment).

I'd probably get him to avoid most of the "blue pill" and "red pill" stuff. If I caught him reading it I'd talk to him about it. If anything I'm kind of a "purple pill" guy but I'm not too fond of these labels.

If he got a girlfriend and she dumped him I'd be there for him. If he were sexually frustrated or really upset about not having one, I'd try and help him out somehow...keep getting him to socialize.

Probably I'd have to get married myself, because I really think a young man should have a mother and a father.
>>
File: pic_1416409939_5.jpg (27 KB, 506x267) Image search: [Google]
pic_1416409939_5.jpg
27 KB, 506x267
>>27220919
Sorry senpai, I'll sacrifice one rotten little autist to save several people
>>
File: 1458056098584.jpg (29 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1458056098584.jpg
29 KB, 480x480
Make sure he actually fucking gets laid so he realizes how awkward and disappointing it is irl and doesnt fall for the "relationships are good" meme
>>
i would kill him. race mixed mutts need to be executed
>>
>>27221284

Was he ever diagnosed with autism? He might have had some other issues.

I'm not diagnosed but I probably am somewhere on the spectrum and when I was in school I was in special ed (and bullied relentlessly for it).

Playing sports was still one of the greatest memories of my childhood. Whenever I was on a real team of course I was the worst player.

But playing sports with my friends was a lot of fun and really made me happy.
>>
>>27221284
I'm a support worker and I work with adults who are quite genuinely autistic (not a bit social phobic and spend too much time on their computer). Part of my job involves assisting people in participating in sports like swimming, sailing, cycling (we use a three wheel bicycle for people who have problems with their body) trampolinining (which is arguably more a therapeutic thing) bowling, bowls, curling etc.
None of them are going to represent their country in the olympics but they get a hell of alot out of what they do in terms of building their self-esteem and self-image and social life.

None of the "service users" who I work with have the utterly pathetic victim complexes that you shmucks have, and they have some genuine grievances about the hand they have been dealt in life.

>You don't get it.

I suggest quite strongly that you, infact, don't get it.
>>
Train him to love women, but the real thing that ruins the world are the people that take hard earned money away from those who actually work and use it to waste away and shitpost on the internet. And to make sure that he gains a hatred for neets.
>>
>>27220551
Put him on growth hormones so he doesn't become a beta manlet. Then move to China once he's grown and have him compete in the CBA where he'll get mad pussy as a half white athlete.

Ez
>>
>>27221466

I agree with you.

I was bullied relentlessly in school. I was fat, very clumsy, and pretty much failed all my classes despite doing my best. I also used to say random things that had nothing to do with the conversation. I really do think I am on the spectrum but getting a diagnosis would be pointless (and I'd rather not for personal reasons).

Playing sports for fun was seriously one of the few real pleasures in my life. School was a nightmare. Home life was a nightmare. Pretty much everything was a nightmare.

Aside from all the (admittedly glorious) hours spent on the Super NES, actually getting to play and have fun with tennis and swimming and stuff was actually the only time when I didn't feel like hanging myself.
>>
File: 1452297718420.png (453 KB, 711x692) Image search: [Google]
1452297718420.png
453 KB, 711x692
>>27220551
I just want to hold him and make him feel loved
>>
>>27221525

Man he was a cute kid. No pedo.
>>
>>27221431
He was diagnosed with PDD-NOS (which is on the spectrum) in 2007.
>>
>>27220551
Never move to the USA.
Get him tested for autism at a young age.
Teach him photography and writing.
>>
>>27221574

I see.

Well, like I said I was incredibly awkward as a kid and was up until pretty recently. Took nearly 25 years for me to even begin to understand social skills and decision making and body coordination. I still have tons of obscure interests and obsessions.

So I think I'd be good dad for him because in addition to being hapa I'm probably a little autistic too.

If the chance were given to me I could get him on the right track. Sadly that won't happen but man..

>tfw no son
>>
File: georgia rodger.jpg (255 KB, 597x600) Image search: [Google]
georgia rodger.jpg
255 KB, 597x600
Do I get his sister too? Always wanted a qt Hapa daughter.
>>
Regular chores, camping trips, man to man talks. Get him a used car. If he wants a new BMW he has to get a job and get it himself. The guy lived a sheltered Californian lifestyle and his university experience didn't line up with his expectations as a result.

Maybe raise him in Hawaii where there are tons of Hapas and he won't have weird self-image issues.
>>
File: 1455489237124.jpg (1 MB, 1894x2742) Image search: [Google]
1455489237124.jpg
1 MB, 1894x2742
Easy peasy question
Pic related
>>
>>27220551
i would never have kids with a non-white woman
so i guess expose him to the elements
>>
>>27220748
..........................................want a toothpick?
>>
>>27220551
I'd give him the ol' Penn Jillette treatment
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.