[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not a virgin, I'm not a dorky 'nice guy'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: feel-point.gif (449 KB, 318x239) Image search: [Google]
feel-point.gif
449 KB, 318x239
I'm not a virgin, I'm not a dorky 'nice guy' or whatever. But answer me this.

Why do women go for fucking losers, drug dealers, scum of society and get the shit beat out of them because they're 6'3" and haaaaawt?

A woman would rather get the shit beat out of her by 6'2" alpha chaddington than get treated like a human by you.
>>
>>27220521
The laws of attraction are harsh, anon

Try not to take it personally even though I know it's impossible not to
>>
>>27220521
Because those are real men and you are a pussy.
>>
>>27220521
They all come crawling to us in our 30's
>>
>>27220535
>>27220553
>>27220642
All of this, and also could be because they "think that they can change the men"
>>
>>27220553
I'm not a pussy.

>>27220968
they just say that. the reason is simply that they're more attracted to chad and have to justify it somehow
>>
>>27220521
"Nice guys" are manipulative assholes who treat women like objects, not people. Those "losers" treat women as people.
>>
>>27221590
t. roastie trying to rationalize her instincts via just world fallacy
>>
>>27221666
No, it's just real life.
>>
>>27220521
because chad is fun to be with. he knows the parties and knows how to have a good time with other people.

nice guys and robots are utterly boring to be around. I wouldn't hang out with myself If I didn't drink and do drugs.
>>
>>27220553
I rather be a pussy than to end up dead or even worse in jail (A guy like me will never survive in jail)
>>
>>27221666
t. numale
nice trips though
>>
>>27220521
In the tribal days those men were alpha, and still are socially. Money and law were not things back then.

women still instinctively like what they did then
>>
sorry buddy. i'm a woman and "we" don't even all go for the same fucking SEX, never mind all women all the time all wanting Chad. i'd say you might have like 30% of the eligible female population rejecting you because you're not Chad. the rest are rejecting you because of your idiotic "WAH YOU ALL HATE ME BECAUSE YOU WANT CHAD IT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE MY PERSONALITY OR THE MASSIVE INSULTING GENERALISATIONS I MAKE ABOUT YOU" ideas. i wouldn't date Chad if you paid me, my fiance is a former robot, and i'd still not go near you even if you were my kind of hotness because you think all women act and think the same.
>>
File: 1423797407654.jpg (47 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1423797407654.jpg
47 KB, 473x500
>>27222188
t. delusional roastie
>>
>>27220521
maybe stop hanging around the shitstains of society?
>>
>>27220521
i have a degree in womanology and will tell you the truth. When we were designed woman had a built in self destruct mechanism that was put there in order to stop us from becoming a type 1 civilization.

If they chose rationally all the stupid blacks, rednecks, psychotic asians ,etc. would die out and the average IQ would be 110 and we could fully rule the planet.

Ask any woman i dont lie friend.
>>
>>27222227
This is why women dont like you
>>
Fear and arousal are often indistinguishable from each other.
>>
>>27222409
i am pretty sure that bear i saw in the woods was not erotic at all. use your brain brah :)
>>
>>27222346
the only thing you are an expert on is your virginity
>>
>>27222457
degrees dont lie.

I have a full bachelor's in womanology.
>>
>>27220521
>because they're 6'3" and haaaaawt

You answered your own question.

Same reason why you get >tfw no * gf.

* can be anything, as long as they're hot robots don't care either
>>
>>27222409
this is true to an extent, >>27222455. there's a study about men finding a woman on a high bridge more attractive than the same woman on the land before the bridge. a little bit of fear is exhilarating
>>
>>27222455
women are like rabbits, that are unable to distinguish between fear or elation or anger.
all stimulation is the same to them. this is why women are broken by rape: because that is the ultimate stimulation that no other man can beat without resorting to the same.
>>
>>27222455
Its called misattribution of arousal. Read a book sometime "brah"
>>
>>27222188
>Implying I don't keep this all inside.

Stay mad Roastie. I can't believe women won't love me just because I'm not a broken criminal they want to naively fix.
>>
>>27220521
It reminds them of their fathers
>>
Women are naturally weaker, and so women naturally value powerful males who SHOW they are the one's in charge by beatings or other means, like crushing a beta like the robots here.

It's just how it is - you fags who complain about losing the genetic lottery are fucked - I'm not sure how far that goes but more than looks, more than wealth, more than charisma is power and you have none. I like it that yoy stay defeated though, it means the more alpha men are winning.

You guys know you are weak and you know what alpha males do but you just complain about them, you never try and be like them or make an effort to become less beta. Again, it's better for me. If I saw any of you IRL and you tried shit on me I'd eat you alive. I'm the robot who got out, who managed to let loose his beta coil. I'm glad most of you won't be able to do so.

And in reply to my post, all you'll do is green text and meme.

I've taken to bullying a few of your kind at a gaming club I went to once I grew a pair. I know what he alphas were doing now, casting out the beat males and you do nothing but be passive aggressive about it. Good.

Through trial I've become better than you. I don't do it for women however, I do it for bullying - I can pick on betas like you and you do noting about it which in turn makes me less beta to handle the real world.

Thanks for being punch bags you faggot fucks, that how everyone else sees you.
>>
I've seen it happen first hand. really cute normal girl who had a normal boyfriend, she cheated on him with a scum bag bad boy that sold her drugs. they were a couple for like 6 years or something before she started cheating on him.

she then became a massive pain killer addict with the drug dealer and he treated her like dog shit the entire time and she kept coming back for more.

there's just something hard wired in their brain that makes them soaking wet for bad boy scum. it's some type of submissive thing.
>>
>>27222575
no way brah, i am in college brah.

save me from feminist theory brah :(
save me
i cant take it
>>
>>27220968
By change they mean control them like puppets, nothing gets a woman wetter than a man she has no power over.
>>
>>27222631
And this is why we hate you. We've done nothing wrong and yet you torment us for entertainment. Spoken like a true sociopath.
>>
>>27221590
No nice guys are men that are reserved and have normal levels of empathhy making it hard for them to do immoral things unlike the assholes that women instinctively desire.

Also you stupid bitch those thugs literally only think of you as a fucktoy they dont give a crap about you but that does make you wet doesn it.
>>
>>27222631
Precisely, assholes like this are quite literally supposed to be the average human man, but the betas bred too much so we have these easily controllable pussies that throw us prison because they cant handle us.
>>
>>27222703
I'm not even a chad though. I just like it. Women play little to no part. I do torment you, that is right but what are you going to do about it?

I was like you, grew a pair and hate my older self. You don't deserve to be left alone as you just sit there and be a beta fuck.

I do it out of a need as well - you betas need to be rid of. I hope as well that by me being a bad fucker to you you too grow a pair of balls.

Real men will sort you out, so enjoy your comfy nerd life while it lasts. I'm waiting on the right time to do so.

It's not evil, it's nature. you hold us down. What kind of man spend shis fucking days crying about women now I'm angry you fuck
>>
>>27222569
you'd get broken by rape too fuccboi
>>
>>27222631
>alpha
>gaming club
stay beta brah
>>
>>27220521
I have a theory, what if normies and women hates nice guys because nice guys are too good for them? I know it sounds like a cliche, but I remember when I was in high school there was a dude (he wasn't a loser but not a chad) he was basically decent and sociable, he never had any personal beef with anyone but some odd reason so many kids were looking for dirt on him because he was "too decent" of a guy and to bring him into their level. Women date "bad boys" because they need someone who's at the same or lower level as them to feel less like a bitch that they're already are.
>>
>>27223345
he doesn't sound like a "nice guy".
nice guys aren't really nice guys, they're losers who actively manipulate people because they have no power.
>>
>>27223345
Basically a feeling of jealousy and inadequacy, both in one way or another or together.
>>
>>27223434
Dude, im a pretty big and strog guy, i have gotten into quite some fights when people talked shit about me and i dont take shit from anyone. But i have never felt the need to shit on people and torment them. Im always a decent person to people. Why do you think that being able to stand up for yourself and being a decent person are mutually exclusive?
>>
>>27223540
*strong, dammit
>>
File: notreallyme.jpg (217 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
notreallyme.jpg
217 KB, 900x1200
>>27222631
nigga i wish u would try some shit wit me
>>
>>27223690
nigga looks about 5'2
>>27223540
i never said that. im talking about guys who perceive their niceness as the reason they aren't getting laid, when in reality they're probably boring, charmless and probably an asshole inside.
>>
>>27223434
Oh jesus women I swear

Nice guys are men with a reserved calm kind demeanor not manipulative assholes like the men you are really attracted to. I dont understand this mental gymnastics they are turned on by men that treat them like shit yet say men that treat them nicely treat the like shit.
>>
File: fedora.png (1002 KB, 655x745) Image search: [Google]
fedora.png
1002 KB, 655x745
>>27222631
>alpha
>gaming club

lol. fucking loser.
>>
>>27223960
i'm a dude.
you don't treat a girl like shit and get laid buddy. that's just your pov because you've never spoken to a female other than your mother. sure there are girls out there who enjoy getting fucked by literal criminals who beat them up but the idea that that's your average girl is just your cave-troll brain going haywire.
>>
>>27224535
Whatever man buy them all the shit you want and then watch as they ride some dude's dick and lie about it.
>>
>>27220521

Maybe it's because they have good social skills.
>>
But as a nice guy; can't you just fake negative aspects of yourself?

Lie to her, make fun of her, be a general douchebag to her?

If that's what works, then that's what works.
>>
the answer is western women having their brains fucked with constantly since like day 1 of their lives
get a tradional chinese gf, a college student even. they're sweet and subservient and think 5'10 is tall
>>
>>27226562
unfortunately I am not attracted to sub human gooks
>>
File: 1448293498145.jpg (530 KB, 1657x650) Image search: [Google]
1448293498145.jpg
530 KB, 1657x650
Just remember that guys are like accessories to women.
Most modern woman only wants a man for the power that she can leverage through him.
This comes in two ways: status or strength.

Ever hear a woman threaten "I'm going to tell my husband! He's the head chairman of [institution] and he'll get you [consequence].
That's why women like Chads, because Chads are at the top of the social hierarchy, and if a woman can corral a Chad to do her bidding, she is effectively at the top of the social hierarchy as well.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.