[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /terrifiedofdeath/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: 1457075191694.jpg (81 KB, 780x871) Image search: [Google]
1457075191694.jpg
81 KB, 780x871
Who /terrifiedofdeath/ here?
>>
Literally everyone on the planet.
>>
I'm already balding, so get fucked, rat.
>>
>>27220444
hello rato

I'm terrified of dying because I have done so little in life outside of the computer

I really want to live more
>>
>>27220444
hello rato

pls dont
>>
>>27220444
Not in the slightest.

Hello my dear rato.
>>
>>27220444
hello rato
when i think of death i get scared
>>
Hello rato

Does this original post please you, rato?

I hope it does.
>>
Death is just nothingness, why would you be terrified of that, you'd be nothing mate, relax.
Plus, from a philosophical point of view, you already 'died' many times. Think of 10 year old version of you. Are you the same person as that boy? Probably not, that boy, his ideas and personality, his way of thinking, its gone. Effectively, 10 year old you died and was replaced by another person, you just didn't notice because memory fades very gradually. 'You' will effectively die too and in 20 years completely different person will reside in your body. This is why immortality would actually work, our brains are elegantly retarded
>>
>>27220444
hello rato

>>
Hello rato
Me too
>>
>>27220444
hello rato

OREGONNNNNNNN
>>
>>27220444
hello rato

oh wait I'm already balding, fuck
>>
Hello rato, immunity cato
>>
hello rato

who isn't terrified of death is a better question

i read a bunch of stories of people on reddit who survived attempted murders, made me not want to leave the house or trust another human being ever again for the rest of the day
>>
i cant wait for it to happen to desu
>>
File: it waits.jpg (335 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
it waits.jpg
335 KB, 1920x1080
>>27220444
You fucking coward. I hope you get stuck here as a ghost until you pull up your thong and get over it.
>>
>>27220444
Hello rati
>>
File: 1449409286770.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1449409286770.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
I just try to not really think about it.
>>
>>27220444
I'm not, because you aren't real. The only thing real in life is me
hello rato I'm still scared of my brain though
>>
>>27221340
im real, you're the one who isn't real lmao.

you can keep fucking with me all you want but i am fully aware of what you're trying to do
>>
I'm not.

Gonna be ordering some dank memes off the dark net to commit soduko soon.
>>
Not scared, not actively seeking it, but also not really wanting to be alive.

Its a strange kind of apathy. Its nice feeling something once in a while.

If you've ever been interested, I think partaking in the psychedelic experience in some form can remove some fear of death.
>>
I'm not afraid of death, but I'm terrified of mental degradation that usually comes with age to a lot of people. Shit like schizo and alzheimer freaks me out, not being able to tell reality and fiction apart is the worst kind of hell.
>>
hello rato

I'm not really terrified but I'm not in a big hurry either, there's a lot of things I haven't yet had the chance to experience in life that I would like to. That and I don't want to leave the people that care about me. People have invested a lot emotionally and financially into me and I don't want to turn my back on them.
>>
>>27221340
pls no solipsism
>>
>>27220444
hello rato
also, nice trips
>>
>>27220444
hello rato.

Just.
>>
>>27220444
Hello rato
Yes, but death by diseases, like cancer and shit like that
>>
hello rato

how do you do?
>>
hello rato

I have really good hair(thick, shiny, no one in my family is bald) but why risk it?
>>
>>27220444
Hello, rato.

I have long beautiful hair. Balding doesn't suit my plans for the future.
>>
Death is no big deal OP

Whether you live or die is meaningless, because with people like you it doesn't matter in the real world.

So don't bother moaning and whining about how afraid you are of dying

It just doesn't matter
>>
Esto no es una rata.
>>
>>27220444
hello rato
Hyperbloxxors
>>
I'm terrified of life. The only comfort I have is that some day I will die.
>>
>>27220444
Hello rat

I'm pretty sure the only way people are no longer scared of death is if their pain and suffering reaches a critical limit that is no longer bearable. Whether it be mental or physical, it's all situational and you'll never know what it's like until you dip your toe in the puddle of despair.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.