[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
honestly tell me , is it worth it to go for more size or is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
honestly tell me , is it worth it to go for more size or is this best for pretending to be normie
>>
>>27220425
if you want to be a big guy then do it

you'll gain fat as well and have to re-cut but when you do you'll be bigger. how much do you bench and shoulder press?
>>
>>27220425
based on what I see girls share on social media, you are pretty much ideal now for attraction. The only reason to get bigger is if you want to
>>
>>27220425
Don't get bigger, you're ideal right now.
>>
Literally the look I'm aiming for OP.

Good job on getting there first. Have fun flashing those muscles.
>>
>>27220452

incline bench 145 pounds for like 8 reps

shoulder press honestly don't know i do it on machine 45 lbs set , but that's probably not directly comparable to free weights
>>
You're a bit more muscular than you should imo.
It's not bad but if you keep bulking you'll look like a freak. Just stay there, don't get obsessed with gains if your only goal is to be attractive.
>>
File: 1428000094957.png (222 KB, 976x600) Image search: [Google]
1428000094957.png
222 KB, 976x600
>>27220510
daaamn nigger i look like shit but lift significantly more than that, i thought you would have lifted more, i bet once i'm done cutting up i'll look better than you

have like 30 pounds to go at least though kek

but if you want to gain size and lift bigger then you have to eat in surplus for a solid year or so to have significnt gains, without gear

try lifting in sets of like 5 or 6 and lift as much as you can do
>>
>>27220557

i lift only 3 times a week with like 5 minute rests , i just slack and try to look best with least effort lol

keep going man
>>
>>27220557
I never understood why /fit/ guys wave their dicks about how much they can lift? If your aiming to compete it makes sense but if someone only lifts to look good what does it matter how much he can lift?
>>
>>27220726
Pusises like you dont understand that men compete with eachother physically all the time, and what better way to emasculate a man than to be physically stronger than him?
>>
>>27220756

i guess money , fame , charisma these days
>>
>>27220756
How many girls you fuck.
Physical strength is just a means for that.
>>
>>27220784
counts for shit when you get the shit beaten out of you and raped in the ass by a stronger man
>>
>>27220784
>Money
Pff
>Fame
Ok
>Charisma
Ok
>>
>>27220726
if you're only benching 145 on the incline, you can look much better and stay natural, all the way up into the 2 plate range. im only at 175-185 on the incline, but im sure if i wanted to eat more and lift harder i could get 225

my goal though is to cut right now and you cant really increase strength on a cut
>>
>>27220756
>what better way to emasculate a man than to be physically stronger than him
fucking him in the ass
>>
>>27220801
Doing that counts for shit when you end up in jail just to prove a point and get raped by niggers.
>>
>>27220798
Talk shit to a guy stronger than you, your high bang count means nothing to physically superior males that can knock your teeth out. Infact it is these men that hoarded all the women in the ancient past. Women have slowly started becoming gayer because they are more attracted to faces than muscles.
>>
>>27220840
it counts for a lot since that man will be eternally broken and emasculated
>>
>>27220842

we have guns right now , plus no one of respectable position in life would risk assault charge and if these people are in different social classes chances are they will never even have confrontations
>>
>>27220870
>using a gun
Fucking proof you are a weak pussy who cant beat a physically superior male.
>>
>>27220892

So Indians were alpha as fuck to get cucked ?
>>
If you get bigger you'll start to look freakish.

You're at a sweet spot right now.
>>
>>27220726
>do a thing
>enjoy doing a thing
>wonder why people enjoy doing a thing they enjoy better than others

I'm lifting for aesthetics currently but I still give a shit about what's on the bar. I enjoy lifting heavy and I take great pride in outlifting people in my gym, but I don't boast about it or inflate my stats. It's mainly because I've been weak as shit until my early 20's and now I'm getting stronger than those around me.

>>if someone only lifts to look good
Fuck off. Lift because you enjoy it or go on a cut, stick it out in the gym for 6 months to go ottermode and then never darken the gym's doorway again. If you enjoy it then strive to be good at it, to improve instead of stagnating. I refuse to believe someone goes to the gym week-in week-out and does the same sets for the same reps at the same weight for years at a time without getting bored. So yes, what you lift at the gym matters. It's a competition for anyone who enjoys it.
>>
>>27220892
Guns are the only reason you know the warped version of history you do. Technology creates superiority, not ooga booga big muscles.
>>
>>27220801
Just because you lift 200 and someone lifts 190 doesn't mean you win in a fight.
>>27221080
>going to gym
Top kek. You can get a functional home gym for the price of few years membership.
>>
>>27220996
>>27220489
Are you a girl?

blox
>>
>>27221155
Moved into my own place under a year ago. It's on my to-do list, but I lack the funds and the space on the ground floor. Unless I want it in the guest bedroom, I'm fucked until I move.

Still, if you replace "going to the gym" with "working out in your home gym", the sentiment of my original post still stands.
>>
>>27221138
>muscles are ooga booga
top kek muscle culture comes from us white males period the blacks excel in speed but we are the strong beefcakes.
>>
>>27221277

are you for real? whites are best when fat and strong , while blacks excel in everything else
>>
no don't get better
your body right now is delicious
just try to get some body hair
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.