[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is a girls skin really soft and cushiony or is that a myth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1458240525493.jpg (121 KB, 768x964) Image search: [Google]
1458240525493.jpg
121 KB, 768x964
Is a girls skin really soft and cushiony or is that a myth?

I've never done manual labor in my life but even my skin is leathery. I'm so curious about how a girls skin feel, must be so nice.
>>
It's pretty soft.

Also depending on what they eat and their genetics they can smell really good.

My ex gf used to eat tons of junk food and it made her smell like sour milk.

Then when she cleaned up her diet her body odor was like heaven. I would beg her not to wear deodorant because the smell of her sweat was amazing.
>>
>>27220357

My dick would tear through that one piece pham
>>
>>27220357
A girl's skin will soften when they are aroused, so it gets pretty soft in the heat of the moment. They also tend to use lotion more often than men, so that's a big part of it as well.
>>
>>27220400
>I would beg her not to wear deodorant because the smell of her sweat was amazing.

That's so fucking autistic
God damn I cringed. What the fuck?
>>
>>27220357
>Is a girls skin really soft and cushiony

Yes. It's shocking how soft they are.
>>
File: 1444237667984.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1444237667984.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>27221146
>normalfaggots
>>
>>27220357
It's an effect of the estrogen and lack of testosterone. You can get soft skin too if you take hormones.
>>
Yep it's another indicator of traps/trannies.

They may pass so well that you are absolutely convinced with in an image you are looking at a girl. But in the flesh when you hear their voice and see or feel their skin... it's not even 1/100th of a real girls skin.

Even an ugly 2/10 girl will have smooth skin, because thats her genetics.
>>
I heard when you touch a girl's butt it can actually feel cool in your hand
>>
>>27221507

what do you mean?, like their butt is cold? that means low blood flow surely
>>
Some feminist SJW girl who really wanted to fuck me (I delcined) had a really lovely soft ass - it was beautiful. Another girl I mingled with had a nice form ass.

As you can imagine, when I kiss girls, I always grab their ass hard and in a dominating way - it sets a girl off, same for their thigh, grab it hard.

Girl's skin is different depending on a girl but tits are always nice and soft, like a water balloon.
>>
>flakey, cracked hard skin on face and hands
>somehow my T was below standard in the last test

what is this
>>
>>27221559
yeah cool to the touch. maybe because men pump more blood? idk just something I heard I have never touched a girl.
>>
>>27221560

wow your so alpha m8
>>
>>27221146

You think I give a shit what you think? lmao she usually went with it and I got to inhale her glorious musk all day and it was heavenly.

Napoleon himself would ask his lady not to bathe before he came back because he loved the way she smelled at peak ripeness.

It's pretty normal for a straight guy to like the smell of girl sweat. Just saying.
>>
File: 1454278216491.jpg (143 KB, 600x508) Image search: [Google]
1454278216491.jpg
143 KB, 600x508
>>27221646
Chad knows, Chad knows...
>>
>>27221559
>>27221619

Girls look soft and curvy because of fat pads, they have way more than men. You are probably correct, fat isn't really the place to get blood flow but that's especially the reason why it's jiggly and fun to grab hold of.
>>
>>27220357
Depends. One chicks skin was so soft it literally left me in shock.
>>
>what is estrogen
yes all girls have soft skin, this is due to estrogen
you guys are fucking retarded
>>
>>27221635
I know one thing, despite your passive aggressive, crippling feeling of inadequacy; I'm better looking and more successful with women.

Something you will never have.

I'm not alpha, just tall, good looking and better with people than you will ever be.

No doubt I'd cuc.k your shit up.
>>
Women have higher bodyfat. Fat men are soft, too.
>>
File: MaleFemaleSkins2.jpg (51 KB, 794x467) Image search: [Google]
MaleFemaleSkins2.jpg
51 KB, 794x467
female skin structure is totally different - which is also the reason why they are prone to cellulite, shit can get between the structures which are crossed/closed up with men
>>
>>27220357

any more pics of her? 904949494 <-oriingal comment
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.