[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>remember the time you were happy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: saddest of them all.jpg (27 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
saddest of them all.jpg
27 KB, 400x343
>remember the time you were happy
>>
i don't remember such a time pham
>>
>>27219931
I dont think there has been a single period of time in my life where I would describe myself as happy. Even as a child I was never playful or anything. During recess I would just lay my head down by a tree and think
>>
>>27219931
Barely remember feeling real happines
>>
>>27219931
No, not really to be honest
>>
>>27219931
i do

i was in the backseat of my car with the girl of my dreams while we cuddled and she gave me a bj and then later we cuddled more and we cried

shit is almost 4 years ago
>>
No, I was insecure even as a small little boy
>>
I'm happy every other day.
I'm kinda unstable. I'm either happy as fuck, neutral or wanting to die. I'm never just fine or stay the same for a long period.
>>
>tfw you don't remember the feeling istelf, but only the time and moments
>>
I have been happy all my life, not that i have the best life ever (fat, 5'8 and like a 5 or less dick, never had a gf or ever liked by anyone) but i have some friends and have people that i can eat luch with at college. Can't really ask for more given that im lazy as fk and wont ever get /fit/ so gfs or anything like that is out of the question. Still gonna kill myself later on
>>
I don't deserve bliss.
>>
>unhappy for the last few years, mssing the good times, the comfy times
>none of my hobbies were good any more my friends, gone

>mfw putting myself into danger, onto death ground, made me feel alive again

You are in a rut, my man. You are comfy you can fall back on doing NOTHING if things get hard. The point is to put yourself where you can't go back, create a situation where you have to do something or suffer a consequence.

It makes you feel alive. Sometimes it can be dangerous, but you're never more alive when something is coming to fuck your shit up.

The greatest tragedy we've ever had to deal with as a species is that we have been given an option to lie down.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.