[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me why murder is wrong. Why is it a bad thing? What exactly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: 1444860835972.jpg (15 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
1444860835972.jpg
15 KB, 270x200
Tell me why murder is wrong.

Why is it a bad thing? What exactly makes it immoral?
>>
>>27219896
I agree with you op, for the same reason why I refuse to bring children into this world I also feel that murdering someone is doing them a favor. Even chads have more suffering in their life than happiness, so dying and going to zero is always better than being alive
>too bad I am a slave to my genetics and it prevents me from killing myself
>>
>>27219896
How would you feel if I went into your house and strangled you in your sleep?
>>
>>27220092
I wouldn't feel anything because I would be dead.
>>
>>27220129
If you knew I was going to murder you, what emotions would you feel?
>>
>>27220129
Your mother would get depressed as fuck. That's why what the other anon is doing would be wrong
>>
Because you are eliminating a human being that could possibly contribute a lot to the world
>>
it's rude
>>
Nothing is wrong or right but what you deem so as a person.

However as a person you should be smart enough to know entire societies are based around fucking the shit up of murderers so if you are going to murder someone, be prepared for the worst.

I have no qualms about killing, so long as the person has wronged me.

I act on my own beliefs while trying to manoeuvre through the laws of the society I live in.

It's a game and a fun one at that but there is no right and wrong but what you make although I hope that in the end, there is. The evil need to perish.
>>
>>27219896
I mean, murder is pretty rude desu. Other people have as much freedom to live as you do to kill them. But, you can kill and torture as much as you want OP, as long as you hold your part of the deal and get raped by Tyrone in jail.
>>
>>27219896
Its removing a potential slave to the collective, we many useful humans to advance as a species so any behavior that poses a threat to that needs to be regulated if not removed.
>>
>>27219896
>Tell me why murder is wrong.

Tell me why you subscribe to black-and-white thinking.
>>
suicide is ok, murder is not.
you can choose to willingly end your life, but if the life's not yours to be taken, that's another thing.
>>
>>27220178
I would probably be scared, but only momentarily. In the end, death is no big deal

>>27220208
It's not my problem what happens after I die
>>
>>27220342
Explaining morality to someone who does not have a normal sense of self-preservation is pointless.
>>
>>27220262
>I have no qualms about killing, so long as the person has wronged me.
You are just a wild animal that cant control your animalistic sadism people like you need to be killed at birth.
>>
File: 1458151191366.png (401 KB, 540x598) Image search: [Google]
1458151191366.png
401 KB, 540x598
>>27219896
Nothing, but a stable society needs to at least offer some protection against having to worry about getting killed every day. So murder is outlawed not because I don't want to murder but because I don't want to get murdered.

It's like a permanent ceasefire and violators are severely punished to uphold order.
>>
>>27220342
It is your problem what happens after you murder, though.
We're talking about murder here, not suicide.
>>
>>27220361
>"Killing people is wrong!"
>you need to be killed at birth

Uh huh
>>
>>27220129
>Bringing autism to a whole new level
>>
>>27220416
Killing people is not wrong it is simply not logical to do if it you dont intend for a greater goal. We kill mass murderers because they are psychologically incomptaible with our orderly society for example.
>>
>>27220361
>"It's wrong to kill someone [...] you should be killed at birth"

/r9k/ did it again
>>
>>27220416
Removing people who are a threat to society is completely normal
>>
>>27220208
Moms suffering would go up, but it would still be a net gain for total happiness, a produces so much suffering for himself that any suffering inflicted upon family/friends would be worth it
>>
haha, bait like this always gets the self righteous normies riled up.
>>
File: 1435104083723.png (20 KB, 538x396) Image search: [Google]
1435104083723.png
20 KB, 538x396
>>27219896
It's only wrong if you get caught
>>
File: 1455061503001.jpg (48 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1455061503001.jpg
48 KB, 499x499
I have the right to kill people because I'm morally and intellectually superior. You don't have that right, roachie

t. raskolnikov
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 200x147) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 200x147
>>27220513
>mfw NORMIE who was almost upset by this thread but then decided to be happy instead and focus on preparing for the st Patrick's day party I'm throwing tonight
>>
>>27220439
>it is simply not logical to do if it you dont intend for a greater goal

What the fuck is a "greater goal"? Probably whatever arbitrary values you or society have put forth. Who are you to say what is or isn't a justifiable act?

You don't get to throw some blanket term like "greater goal" over it and say murder is justifiable only when you believe it it to be.
>>
>>27220558
Killing is pointless unless its for food or self defense, only an ape would like the idea of murder for sport oh wait thats us humans my bad.
>>
>>27220575
The advancement of mankind, mindless killers like you are problematic because you remove potential slaves to the collective of the human species therefore you must be killed.
>>
>>27219896
>murder is wrong because you have no right to take a life
>soldiers take lives, is that wrong?
>n-no, because... they're p-protecting muh freedom
>so murder is okay if the government says it's okay?
>y-yeah

Normie logic.
>>
yes little roaches, debate this topic

let me control ur mind
>>
i-i don't like that wojak
>>
File: 1456037566713.gif (2 MB, 167x200) Image search: [Google]
1456037566713.gif
2 MB, 167x200
>>27220819
I don't like you either, roach

Why should I keep you alive? I'll give you 5 minutes to convince me
>>
>>27220701
>murder is wrong because you have no right to take a life
>soldiers take lives, is that wrong?
>Yes

Wow that was hard
>>
>>27220361
If we lived in a simpler time, you'd be the village weakling who would never pass son his genes..oh wait, you won't pass them on anyway.

I'll kill someone if they give me a reason to, at least, I'll brutalize them. What's wrong with that?

I keep my business to myself, never bother anyone. They choose to step over the line. Their own doing.

When people push too hard, they learn their lesson. Simple as.

I am not an animal.
>>
It's not wrong if the human being killed has no way of defending itself, such as a fetus.
>>
>>27221224
>i'm le edgy dark interwebzz master xDDDDD
-You
>>
>>27219896
nothing. the only reason it is looked down upon is because in most cases the person has a family and friends who will miss him. Abortion is a moral act because the average person endures more suffering than pleasure, and nobody is around to miss them.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.