[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your whole life is ruined because you crave emotional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1456604965571.jpg (39 KB, 470x580) Image search: [Google]
1456604965571.jpg
39 KB, 470x580
>tfw your whole life is ruined because you crave emotional attention from animalistic fuck holes
>>
It only feels like that now while you're young and your hormones are raging.
>>
>>27219262

Sometimes you go your whole life with your hormones raging. My dad is 60 and his doctor said he has the testosterone of an 18 year old. I've got the same genes.

All I can do is feelsbadman with OP.
>>
File: 1437523185836.jpg (115 KB, 634x876) Image search: [Google]
1437523185836.jpg
115 KB, 634x876
>>27219262
The problem is not my hormones, but women's hormones.
>>
File: Warp.png (2 MB, 1584x853) Image search: [Google]
Warp.png
2 MB, 1584x853
>>27219250
iktf

Vaginas are portals into the warp, no doubt
>>
File: crt.png (1 MB, 1189x932) Image search: [Google]
crt.png
1 MB, 1189x932
>>27219250
>tfw i fall in love with a roastie
>tfw its been a year
>i lost my virginity to her
>gave her my first kiss
>she was my first gf
>one day she tells me to eat her out
>i couldnt do it
>things started snowballing i guess
>some other dude starts talking to her
>he gets her drunk as fuck
>last night while she was super drunk she texts me saying she wants to break up with me
>tfw anxious as fuck now that i have no one
>literally shaking and too depressed to do anything productive

how the fuck can i get over her? she wasnt perfect but now that shes gone all i want is her back. fucking christ, i feel so bad, and sometimes i feel good too, im so fucking confused on how to feel. jesus christ
>>
>>27219445

You got cucked, take your lumps and move on. Don't stay in cuck limbo.
>>
>>27219473
i cant believe it, i did so much shit for her, i literally beat up some dude for touching her, and im a scrawny beta faggot, but i still went all out

oh well, she's had so many fucking partners before i met her, i shouldve seen the red flags before i started dating her because i knew there was no way she'd just stay faithful to me
>>
>>27219555

Read Models by Mark Maron so you can prevent this in the future.

It's PUAlite.
>>
>>27219262
Not really.
When women don't like you for too long you start focusing on that and nothing else, so you start lagging behind. Then you're 23 and failing your studies cause who gives a fuck about studying when you're a virgin. You spend all your money on clothes, watches, perfume, etc, and it doesn't work. By the time you're 28 everyone seems to have a lot of experiences and money and there you are, wasting your life trying to get laid and dropping out cause you're depressed.
Then you're 35 and you've fucked a few hookers and are working a construction job thinking that your whole life you spent chasing something that wasn't that important, your hormones settled down and you're chasing personal glory.
Except there no glory to be found at a dead end job with incomplete studies and an alcohol addiction. So you're left wondering what the fuck to do the next 50 years of your life.
>>
Can I confess my feelings for grill if I'm a loser?

She's not a stacy but still has beta orbiters.
>>
> tfw when get boner when a girl praises me for a task i accomplished.
Why?
Doesnt matter what the task was, doing schoolwork, tidying up etc. If it was assigned to me and they praise me for it i get a boner.
>>
>>27219728
You can do whatever you want, just brace yourself for the possible repurcussions. Also it depends on what you mean by "feelings" too. Don't be a sappy faggot
>>
>>27219728
No one's stopping you but all you're gonna do is stroke her ego and hurt yourself.
Instead, you should do the opposite. Treat her like shit for no reason. That will make you feel better and make her feel worse.
You can't be too retarded, you have to be mean ironically. It's hard, it takes a lot of skill, but if you pull it off you might start generating attraction. Be aggressive.
>>
>>27219776
It's normal. I get boners sometimes from making eye contact but I think that's common too.
>>
>>27219821
>>27219776
i used to get boners super easily until i got a gf, id get boners just by being near her, then it got to the point where id only get them when i held her hand

then, after ive had sex with her a couple times, kissing gives me boners

im pretty sure after youve kissed enough times that gets boring too so then only real foreplay would get you boners
>>
>>27219728
I'd say tell her bc once you get rejected (sorry for assuming but this ir /r9k/ be realistic) it'll give you closure and you can move on.
>>
>>27219946
>tfw you get hard from making a girl laugh but when you're about to have sex your dick dies
>>
>>27220026
Girls laughing is fucking hot and making one laugh might be the best feeling there is
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.