[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will i lose weight if i stop drinking soda? havent drank any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: download (1).jpg (8 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8 KB, 216x233
Will i lose weight if i stop drinking soda? havent drank any for 2 weeks.
I used to drink it everyday.
108 kg 196 cm (18 cm dick)
>>
Soda is the main cause I'd say, but sugars are added to fucking everything. Read ingredients of everything you buy and look for everything sugar, -dextrin and -dextrose. In the case of tea, aroma is often a blanket name that also includes useless added sugars. Drink natural leaf tea, water and black coffee. If you can get it Rivella is good too. Also download myfitnesspal and count your calories.
>>
yes, as long as you dont replace it with calories you can drink

never drink calories unless it's a protein shake, rule #1 of having a healthy body
>>
>>27219141

Probably.

Soda has a lot of calories. Replace it with water, though. Juice and milk also have a lot of calories.
>>
Yeah, even if it's coke zero, cause it makes you hungry.
I stopped drinking soda and after a few months my body improved slightly. I drink beer often, tho, so it hasn't changed that much, but it's still a decent improvement. After a while you get used to water and you stop caring.
>>
>>27219141
It'll have a lot of health benefits, might not make you lose all that much weight though, depending on your diet.

Mainly it'll keep your teeth from rotting and reduce your risk for type two diabetes cause the huge sugar rush from soda causes insulin spikes which can cause tolerance to insulin
>>
>>27219243
>108 fucking kg
>"Soda is the main cause"

Even with the shittiest genetics and years of drinking soda everyday you just don't get that much fat. There's obviously something OP is doing wrong. Probably eating way too much junk food as well or something like that.

>>27219141
That's a good start but not only you have to quit soda but start eating perfectly as well. Also, exercise because it's good for health and could make you happy and help you making friends. If you don't like running or whatever (personally I fucking hate it, find it boring) you can try to join a team sport club (basketball, handball, tennis, soccer, whatever) just try to find something you like.
>>
I cut soda almost entirely outside stray football games in high school, once I entered high school

combined with marching band I shaped up pretty well, just a shame I didn't pick up diet/exercise beyond that I gained 30 pounds since then. Burned 20 pounds off since realizing that and I'm quite happy to say I'm nearing my weight in high school again without near as much exercise. Even started drinking exclusively tea/water when I go out, think I have maybe one soda a month tops anymore.
>>
>>27219318
I know some guys who drink a 2L bottle of coke daily. That shit will get you fat as fuck.

Also regarding the myfitnesspal shit, counting calories is good because often it's shocking how healthy something that seems unhealthy is and vice versa. I went from 135 to 119kg in a few months by staying under 1600kcal a day, and cutting ALL drinks that aren't what I described before (save for the occasional soda when I'm at a friend once a week).
>>
>>27219318

My genetics are godlike tho.
I dont eat much junk food. I just spend too much time inside.

I only drink water btw
>>
>>27219141
I think you'll just stop getting fatter. You should start jogging when the weather is good.
> there are 6 cold months in my country
Fuck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.