[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>White man beheads Asian wife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
Further proof that the male involved in WMAF couplings is always both a physical and mental runt

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-35830333
>>
It's not because he's white. The article mentions he had issues with psychosis after an accident.

It's messed up that it got to this point but his brain was probably damaged in ways current medicine can't even fully understand yet.

RIP
>>
>>27218884
>he had issues with psychosis after an accident.
Funny how only white people have such disorders
>>
>>27219009
I guess its true only white people have brains, yes.
>>
>>27219009
No blacks are naturally crazy as the most common mental illness in blacks is psychopathy which explains their insane crime rates allover the globe. A literal criminal breed of mankind.
>>
>>27219046
Black Europeans aren't even comparable to new worlders
>>
File: 2rxtap4.jpg (32 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
2rxtap4.jpg
32 KB, 320x240
>>27219009
Cho was a good boy
>>
>>27219063
Black europeans still commit high levels of crime despite their small populations, the african humans are mentally retarded psychopaths they arent fit for civilized society at all.
>>
>>27219106
don't you have a school to shoot up, anon
>>
>>27218737
>UK

Like they count
>>
>>27219122
Don't you have drugs to sell?
>>
>>27219122
No only a small portion of the white population shoots up schools, where as the majority of blacks commit criminal offenses EVERY FUCKING DAY.
>>
>>27219146
nice disinfo

>>27219144
RUDE
>>
>>27219106
>Black europeans still commit high levels of crime
It's really not that special and on par with others in their economic group
>>
>>27219146
>Black guy shoots you and steals your wallet
>White guy just shoots you (and your kids)
>>
>>27219290
>others

You mean kebab? Wow, what an acomplishment.
>>
>>27219314
School shooting are rare, a negro being shot to death by another negro is a daily occurence in every city in the USA. You seem to be not get it, you blacks have the higher rates of violence making you the more criminal race fucking retarded nigger.
>>
>>27219363
Europe has poor white people to y'know and there really isn't much difference based on race, it's all about class

poor blacks = poor browns = poor whites
middle class blacks = middle class browns = middle class whites
>>
File: white crime.jpg (2 MB, 1580x3431) Image search: [Google]
white crime.jpg
2 MB, 1580x3431
>>27219314
white crime is a real epidemic in the states. Im not sure why..
>>
>>27219411
Why do poor Indians and poor Chinese have such low crime rates then?
>>
>>27219078
DIDNT DO NUSSING
>>
>>27219407
Not that anon but what the fuck does some other nigger killing a guy have to do with him?
>>
>>27219411
Poor whites dont even have crime rates comparable to poor blacks.
>>
>>27219457
chinese are pretty subservient and commit less crime, this is a fact no one can deny. doesnt mean Id want to be a nip ching chong though.

and crime is a big problem in india, they just don't bother to even stop it because of a corrupt and shit government
>>
>>27219122
>>27219146
>hurr all school shooters are white
>never seen a black school shooter

You'd have to go to school in order to shoot it up, negro
>>
>>27219505
In the UK

Both would likely rob and stab you
>>
>>27219510
Chinese/slopes are barely even human
>>
>>27219536
Yh not even remotely close to the shit poor niggers in America or Africa do. Even middle class niggers will wander into white neighborhoods and kill white people for no reason.
>>
>>27219535
inner city schools get shot up. its just passed off as random gang violence though and is never reported
>>
>>27219535
You don't even have to worry about some nigger killing you, you will probably just kill yourself anyway. The biggest risk to the white man is himself, go fucking hang yourself.
>>
>>27219603
White people in America get beaten up by groups of blacks everyday. You people are unhinged maniacs you do the same random mob violence to eachother back in Africa where they have fucking billboards telling you to stop.
>>
>>27219585
i'd quote the joker from tdk if I just could remeber word for word...

It isn't a sensation or a happening if it's more than less expected to happen.
>>
>>27219629
White people in America get beaten up by other whites every day. Whites are unhinged maniacs etc. etc. Go abuse some drugs cumskin
>>
>>27219510
I'm talking about Indian and Chinese immigrants, you retard

Why are their crime rates so low? You're saying all poor people commit crime, but that's simply not true.
>>
>>27219671
White on white violence compared to black on white violence is rare in the USA you lying ass nigger. You still seem to forget our countries have the lowest crime rates on earth while your countries are the biggest hellholes on this planet. Heck your american communities are the most dangerous places in the entire continent.
>>
>>27218737
White people are so dumb. Look at this idiot.
>duhhh time to chop wife's head off
>duhhhh got to put knife on wife's neck
>duhhhhh here's a neck!
>OW it hurts to chop wife's head off!
>HEY THIS NECK ISN'T ASIAN
>duhhhh i try again on asian neck that's under wife's chin. maybe that is correct neck. DOIIII
>>
>>27219671
>go to jail
>get aids
>father bastards

fickst du, Auslandertunte
>>
>>27219684
Indian and Chinese are more meek than blacks and whites
>>
>>27219671
>thinks being a cumskin is worse than being a shitskin
>barely even an insult

whenever a shitskin is holding a turd in his hand, you can literally not see where the shit ends and skin begins, kek.
>>
>>27219694
America literally has a higher homicide rate than some African countries
>>
>>27219810
I like how you add whites in there, as if whites are equally as violent and criminally inclined as blacks

Just face it: your people (blacks) are violent and stupid, regardless of economic status
>>
>>27219810
Meekick your ass for saying that, bitch.
>>
>>27219873
Whites are closer to blacks than they are to Chinese
>>
>>27220000
is that so? then why is dominic chianese white you fucking idiot?
>>
>>27219873
>>27219812
>>27219708
>>27219694

You guys are really passionate about this. I have to go to work (yes I'm a nigger with a job.) Anyway when the race wars inevitably start in this country, I wish you luck. I'll be side by side with my fellow niggers, and you with your people. This road is gonna end violently. Are you prepared? Maybe you will be the one to kill me, or I'll the one to kill you...
>>
>>27219046
I wonder how much of it is caused by lead water pipes. I remember reading about low income housing next to a highway where violence rates went way down after they banned lead from gasoline.
>>
>>27220044
kek at this post "are you prepared for the race war"
>>
>>27219046

>say something about whites
>B-BUH BLACKS

Every time. Robots are hilarious man. This is a white/asian thing, the fuck're you bringing up blacks for.
>>
>>27221282
White boys are very sensitive, leave them alone.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.