[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ayy why they do white people like that though
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
Ayy why they do white people like that though
>>
Do you think it will be socially acceptable for me to make a twitter post about black lips when Trump is elected? I'm kind of tired of having to sit here being threatened with social suicide for talking back.
>>
>>27218671

Why are niggers always drinking kool aid and friend chicken, you'd think with their poor backgrounds, they'd invest in cheaper alternatives like rice and beans.
>>
>>27218705
black people already make fun of other black people's lips
there's no need for you to fail at humor just because you're butthurt certain people can get away with making fun of you
>>
>>27218705

You do realize if Trump is elected, that it is going to make things worse, and that you will likely be hunted down and have your house set on fire if you twittered that.
>>
>>27218720
>Why are niggers always drinking kool aid and friend chicken
Those stereotypes are really outdated
Did you just wake up from a coma?
>>
File: 1438054187612.jpg (712 KB, 1500x1336) Image search: [Google]
1438054187612.jpg
712 KB, 1500x1336
>>27218720
>friend chicken
>>
>>27218747
Confirmed for baseless fear mongering
>>
>>27218736
Nice backpeddling. Excited for America to become great again?
>>
>>27218786

Unlike you, I remember what it was like dealing with race relations during the early 90's. Wasn't fun.

We're ALREADY in that kinda situation, except that now chimpouts are socially acceptable.
>>
>>27218720
>friend chicken
kek
>>
>>27218818
I'm not seeing any reason why we shouldn't get Trump, then. Why do you want to wallow in this shit?
>>
>>27218837

Self-preservation, mostly.

As a Tejano, I have no real reason to want race relations to get so bad that I have to watch how I step with both whites and blacks.
>>
>>27218705
Honestly I don't really care about any of the images black people make to "roast" white people like in OP's image

It's just the fact that any banter sent at Blacks is defined as racist to them. Literally can dish it out but can't take it
>>
File: greatwalloftrump.jpg (36 KB, 599x344) Image search: [Google]
greatwalloftrump.jpg
36 KB, 599x344
>>27218851
You could have just said from the start that you were biased, Anon. Sorry that your family won't stay, but they've broken the law for long enough.
>>
File: 1451747650041.png (238 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
1451747650041.png
238 KB, 500x438
> it's a passive aggressive black twitter thread

Just try doing the same thing to black people and they starting screaming WHITE PRIVILEGE and WE WUZ KINGS
>>
WHAT ARE DOES??????

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHH
>>
>>27218858
>Literally can dish it out but can't take it
then make memes about that

just make your handle something like normalblackmantalkingshitaboutotherblackpeople
>>
Blacks post lips ITT and I'll post my white boi lips. Lets compare.
>>
>>27218890

>Implying my family is from Mexico

>Implying my family isn't a founding King Ranch family

>Implying my family hasn't lived more than 10 generations on this continent, which is more than most white people can boast

>Implying my family didn't fight for Texas' independence from a tyrannical dictator

>Implying my family had to immigrate anywhere

Sorry, buddy. But most Tejanos north of Sarita aren't immigrants, they're naturalized natives whose families gained citizenship legally via annexation.
>>
File: tumblr_lyh0lg13bM1qfbz1so1_500.gif (881 KB, 499x266) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lyh0lg13bM1qfbz1so1_500.gif
881 KB, 499x266
>>27218955
Shoo. Shoo. Out. No more of that. Go fix your country so we don't have to keep dealing with crime spilling over
>>
>>27218983
Rice retort you autistic fuckwad
>>
Shaka Zulu was actually a white man. The history books try to conceal it.
>>
File: DSC_0372.jpg (826 KB, 2794x1871) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0372.jpg
826 KB, 2794x1871
>>27219006
>Rice retort

Jesus fucking christ fine, just don't stab me you uncivilized god damn cartel goon.
>>
>>27218940
And how are blacks any different? You get mad any time whites criticize you, if the criticism is entirely fact based, like pointing out how black culture promotes violence and encourages shunning blacks who aren't dumb thugs. Whereas blacks like to make jokes about white people's lips, when they aren't bawling about some criminal loser who got shot by police.
>>
Black men of /r9k/, do you really believe you are hunted down by a cabal of white cops just because of how you look?

Why does such a belief persist in your communities.

It is, as I see it, simply human greed and deceit - you KNOW you can claim brutality or racism if a cop so much as stops you so you abuse it. Just like Muslims abuse the European immigration system.

You are only going after easy gain after all but ultimately this will be your downfall as once you have sucked the tit of your schemes dry, there will be nothing left and you will have built nothing (Again) with which to fall back on.
>>
>>27218808
https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/backpedal
>>
>>27219079
Nah police are definitely fucked m8. Look up how they can just confiscate your money to pay for their shit. They're extremely troublesome in the United States. That said, the white race is separate from police, no matter how pissy black people get.
>>
File: AYYYYY IM.jpg (876 KB, 878x1480) Image search: [Google]
AYYYYY IM.jpg
876 KB, 878x1480
>>27218671

why do niggers have fish lips?
>>
>>27219079
>do you really believe you are hunted down by a cabal of white cops just because of how you look
I believe it's more likely that people assume the worst for me than other people
I believe that it's easier for people to assume that a black person did something wrong or is doing something wrong simply because there are a lot of black people doing wrong things

But I don't personally believe that I should have to suffer the consequences of my peers or that people should assume that I'm bad simply because I was born who I was

And I also believe that you're on the other side of the extremists, for every misrepresented blacklivesmatter asshole, there's someone like you. There's someone who starts his argument meant off "surely you can't possibly think that there's this extreme situation happening" and then your argument is a reaction to the premise as if that was the case.

And then you say stuff like "once you have sucked the tit of your schemes dry" as if it was a smart and not at all cringey thing to say
>>
>>27218671

I'm a white supremacist who will one day wipe out the African race on the day of he rope, but black girls lips are so much better and softer.

Credit where credit is due.
>>
>>27219147
For the same reason people get plastic surgery to make their lips bigger and more full

Are there really lip decreasing surgeries?
>>
>>27219201
Probably there is surgery for everything. Black guy on youtube that got blue eye surgery.
>>
>>27219221
I meant on the same scale as lip plumping surgeries
>>
>>27218736
we aren't the ones getting butthurt though. It's just annoying to take shit from people and to be considered a racist to say the same thing back
>>
>>27219147
The better to suck dick with. Why do white people have open wound lips?
>>
>>27219235
>I'm not butthurt, I just don't like the way this happens, that's it I swear
okay
>>
Real talk though, why do black people resemble apes?

No racist chat here but the bone structure, the big noses and lips, the yellow tinted eyes... it's a valid question.

Mullato Blacks with Euro admixture need not apply, I'm talking real black people with little to no mixture in them.
>>
>>27219236
Big lips and dark skin don't do well in the cold.
>>
>>27219282

Pale moon skin and thin lips don't do well in the summer heat.
>>
>>27219024

That wasn't even me.

>>27219006

Incidentally, I went to go cook rice.

>>27219278

Blacks don't have ape-like lips, though. Or the white skin that apes like Chimpanzees have.

Once you've taken a biology course, ALL humans resemble apes pretty strongly.

Besides that, it's just American blacks, who came from shitty western and central african tribes that were pretty shitty. East Africans have tons of attractive asiatic features, for instance.
>>
>There are minorities in this thread RIGHT NOW trying to defend themselves
>>
>>27218671
Tfw Italian with thick, lucious lips
>>
>>27219278
The same reason white people resemble proboscis monkeys
>>
>>27219313
Jokes on you, Jamal, I'm from a country where the sun almost never shines and is notorious for rain.
>>
>>27219359
Cool, I can see it in the upper face, the eye area. Obviously not the big fucking nose thing but yeah, that's cool.
>>
>>27219313
>>27219282
What do lips and temperature have to do with each other?
>>
>>27219390
>Obviously not the big fucking nose thing
In the same way that Africans have ape noses, white people have probosces
It's a valid answer
>>
>>27219313
Why do black guys have dick sucking lips? No wonder they are all gay.
>>
>>27219313

we IZ ALL DA SAME
>>
>>27218671
black people lips be looking like a swollen asshole
>>
File: 86363.jpg (58 KB, 376x490) Image search: [Google]
86363.jpg
58 KB, 376x490
>>27219236

> implying women don't want this

Niggers be mad. Think about it for a sec, have you ever seen an atractive black man?
Their all have that ugly ape face thing going on, horrible.
>>
>>27219672

Looks like a woman with heavy, caked-on makeup desu.

Boy's looks are fading.
>>
AYOOOOOOOOO ALL THESE MAD WHITE CRACKAS
THEY CANT HANDLE THE FACT THAT WE WUZ COMEDIANS N SHEET
>>
>>27219236
OP already said this

Why are black people so mad that they aren't white and have to make it obvious?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.