[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do you NEETs do this? I've been home for 4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10
File: 1456955404856.jpg (74 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
1456955404856.jpg
74 KB, 1543x1360
How the fuck do you NEETs do this? I've been home for 4 days because of spring break, and it's fucking depressing. I have nothing to do. I have nowhere to go. I'm bored as shit and I just want to go back to work. It's not fun, but at least it keeps me occupied.
>>
File: 192f9fa66124vjpg.jpg (54 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
192f9fa66124vjpg.jpg
54 KB, 800x450
>>27218599
>not playing videogames
>not researching your areas of interest
>not improving yourself with a diet and exercise routine
Never gonna make it.
>>
>>27218643
>not playing videogames
That's what I've been doing. CS:GO, Hearthstone, Dota, FTL. You can only get so immersed before feeling like shit for doing nothing else but play games.
>not researching your areas of interest
I'm a programmer but don't really have any personal projects to work on.
>not improving yourself with a diet and exercise routine
I bike and I'm /fit/, nice try.

You guys live sad lives.
>>
>>27218599
your own fault for being a boring piece of shit, go find something you enjoy doing you miserable fuck.
>>
>>27218599

This, homie.

I'm a teacher, and I ran out of work to catch up on by Monday.

I've been sleeping 14+ hours every day since, and feel miserable because I have no outlet for social interaction aside from the internet ever since all my jobless NEET friends moved to the city to share their fucking benefits with each other and mooch off rich friends.
>>
File: hmm.gif (3 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
hmm.gif
3 KB, 452x523
>>27218599
goodest goy of 2016 award goes to you, good poster!
>>
File: ainsley 6.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ainsley 6.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>27218759
>CS:GO, Hearthstone, Dota, FTL.
normie-tier. Get some good games senpai.
>I bike and I'm /fit/
>not lifting weights to get swole. Are you even trying?
Also I'm a normie I just RP as a NEET on r9k.
>>
I used to be NEET. Now I'm in uni since two weeks. When I get home I don't know what to do. I'm bored as fuck whenever I am alone even though I used to love solitude. I wonder what the fuck I used to do with my free time. I don't even remember, but I don't remember being bored too often.
Hell I'm home right now and I wish I was in class or having fun doing nothing with other people. Being alone kinda sucks to me now.
>>
>>27218759
>I don't really have any personal projects to work on.
Then fucking start one instead of bitching.
>>
>>27218909
this.
No one to blame but yourself for an utter lack of imagination or goals. Normie scum
>>
You're boring.

I've been a NEET for 7 years and I've only been bored while waiting for mom in her car. I don't see how you can be bored when you have access to the internet.
>>
only normalfaggot with a total lack of imagination and skills cannot bear to live in loneliness for a long term. I mean, the best ways you can spend time on that I can think about are all NEET \ HIKI - tier:

> vidya
> anime
> programming
> reading
> math
> movie
> sheer amount of others

you don't need anyone but yourself. if you don't understand that, fuck off normie
>>
>>27218942
>Imagination
What are you a child?
>>27219156
>anime
No thks there is hardly any anime that interest me and Im not into escapist emotional tampon fanstasies
>math
HAHAHAHHAHAA
>reading
Are you serious?
>movie
I have friends for that
>programming
wont benefit me
>vidya
Boring
>>
I love how this thread is filled with people bashing OP like
>YOU'RE BORED? YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO HAVE FUN ANON
and they either list nothing or list literally the most generic things you can do ever
>watch movies/anime/tv
>read books/study science or math
yeah, I bet you're all a bunch of fucking scientists, aren't you
>>
>>27218599
NEETs are fun and creative people that can have a good time literally doing nothing.

You're just not cut out for the job, anon.
>>
>>27219193
There's nothing wrong with imagination, anon. Maybe this is why you're so boring.
>>
>>27219307
Did Ms. Rita tell you that in math class today, anon?
>>
>>27219204
That's cause the main issue is that you need to be lazy to be a NEET.
You can perfectly play video games and watch movies all day if you sleep 12 hours and enjoy the warmness of your sheets for two hours more before getting out of bed. Wanking a few times, cooking and eating reduces your "free" time to around 8 hours. You can waste that time on vidya or anime or whatever hobbies you have, browse 4chan in between every space of dead time and spend an hour or two working on yourself (grooming, exercising, making money, w/e). A decent backlog can last forever that way.
Let's not forget drugs, mostly alcohol and weed which anyone can get and make every hobby more interesting and every day seem shorter.
>>
>>27219373
When you're THIS unimaginative even your insults are boring.
>>
I fucking regret being NEET desu
>>
>>27218599
Create some original content.
Might keep you busy.
>>
>>27219307
Imagination is for escapist not people intune with reality. It is only beneficial if you are an engineer,scientist, cosmetic designer, etc. It is of no use in real life.
>>
>>27219587
They're not mutually exclusive, lad.
>>
>>27219204
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1NbqHDtnJ4G
>>
>have no hobbies or interests
>"wow life is so boring I need to go make Goldberg more money"
sounds like the problem rests with you, OP
>>
File: wagecucks hate him.png (160 KB, 641x354) Image search: [Google]
wagecucks hate him.png
160 KB, 641x354
Successful neetdom is more for people who are intelligent enough to think of things to do

If you're too dumb to find something worthwhile to do that your boss or teacher didn't tell you to do, then you might as well stay slavey.
>>
File: 14571596914062.jpg (32 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
14571596914062.jpg
32 KB, 200x200
I was also tired of everything until I discovered I can sleep ~18 hours per day.
Why don't you try it?
>>
>>27218599
I'm NEET because I have nothing to do and no where to go to. I don't have any friends or interests.

This is all I know.
>>
File: 1407832912935.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1407832912935.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>so fucking boring that your life is empty without someone telling you what to do at all hours of the day

Christ, I thought you wagies were supposed to have "lives", I thought you were supposed to be "productive members of society".
>>
>>27219648
>how NEET spends 10 minutes of his sad life

>what is fun
>is that some kind of ice cream flavor

I'm fucking crying
>>
Reminder that NEETs believe investing is an "area of study" as opposed to being a full-time job
>>
>>27219204
generic or not, they find them interesting and worthwhile pursuits. compare that to OP which literally has nothing in his life except his job. pretty sad tbqh
>>
>>27218599
For me it's exercising, studying and hobbies.
I spent a good amount of my day either studying history or classical music. At least 2 hours of walking with my dog /day (1 before sunrise and 1 after sunset) and for the other couple of hours I'm either cooking (My biggest hobby) , playing the piano or playing world of warcraft (I only play one game, which if you really like that one game it never becomes boring. Also I don't spend my whole day gaming so that might be other reason why I don't get tired of it ).
>>
why do you guys study subjects if you refuse to ever apply that knowledge because of some dumb idea that you'll be forced into working for 20 hours a day 7 days a week? I'm a dumb normie but it seems stupid to me that you'd claim to have a high IQ but then dismiss doing anything that may benefit someone else because it automatically becomes slave labour.
>>
>>27218759
Thats like the biggest pleb-games possible, no wonder youre bored.
>>
Don't you have any interests or hobbies? Something like infinite free time should be a no brainer.
>>
>>27219996
They are manchildren thats why, I have tried to do the things they do and it doesnt work at all.

>animu
not enough action packed anime too much faggots with waifus
>movie
been there done that
>vidya
They bore me

We normal humans need to socialize with others to alleviate our boredum where as these manchildren can be stuck in their escapist fantasy lands.
>>
>>27219373
Even your insults are shit jesus christ.
>>
>>27220328
>i have no idea how to socialize if it doesnt involve being in a workplace Im required to be in
you could try prison I guess? you'd never have to worry about getting days off from work there
>>
>>27219587
It's beneficial period.

Life is generally shit.
>>
>>27220365
Life isnt shit, thats just your simian dopamine seeking instinct talking.
>>
>>27220328
It's kind of scary to think there are actually people who shun the idea of imagination or any sense of fantasy.

Life is boring as shit, that's why people made art or sports to enhance it for example.

Honestly being a "manchild" > "normal human".
>>
>>27219587
You might as well kill yourself. No point in going further after making a post like that.
>>
>>27220429
You live in your own world its the very definition of insanity.
>>
>>27218599
>watch anime
>shitpost
>work on art
>read
>sleep for untold hours

Its not hard
>>
>>27218599
>not reading great russian literature
>not watching everything on netflix
>not learning to program
>not writing a novel
>not playing hours of online chess
>not replaying new game+ of the souls games
its like you want to be bored and unfullfilled.
>>
>>27220528
If I lived in my own world I wouldn't be on this board replying to this. I'd be unconscious and had convinced myself that my hallucination is real.

Imagination enhances reality, not entirely block it out which is what I was getting at so it's in no way insanity.

Some people may use it to block out reality but that's them.
>>
>>27219587
You may be one of the most boring people on earth.
>>
>>27220641
Silence ape I know it is very hard for you to imagine a reality where happiness doesnt matter but it doesnt.
>>
>>27220671
sick bait
>>
File: banana-crop.jpg (16 KB, 700x320) Image search: [Google]
banana-crop.jpg
16 KB, 700x320
>>27220737
hey, you dropped this on the ground, you fucking monkey
>>
>>27220764
You are not me faggot.
>>
>>27220775
Huh? "Oo-ooh ah ah?" What the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>27220429
>It's kind of scary to think there are actually people who shun the idea of imagination or any sense of fantasy.
They shun it because fantasies are for children and women. Men are made to work and produce. You think the guys who make your favorite animes spend a significant amount of time indulging fantasy? No they're working, perfecting their craft, creating. If you can sit around consuming all day and not have it bother you at all, you're broken. I say this as a broken man.
>>
>>27220844
Ding ding, we men are logical so imagination and fantasy should only be for women and kids.
>>
>>27219425
how can ye do anything if ye are lazy?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
>>27219267
It's all conspiracy
>>
>>27218599
You are still NEET in your heart
>>
>>27218875
Im in uni right now too and I feel the opposite way, like I have no time to do anything. Id come from class and immediately after I have to start working on homework. I have quizzes/tests/exams/projects every fucking week 4 out of 5 days and weekends I have to use to catch up with any lab reports that need to be finished. It doesn't help that I have no friends (I wouldnt have time to go out anyways), but the worst is when I see other students having fun. I just wish I could be a millionaire and do nothing all day, I have so many movies, anime and vidya I'd like to watch/play but no time. Every break is a blessing for me. I also miss my room back home (fuck having a roommate) and being able to bathe instead of taking fucking showers.
>>
>>27218599
Agreed, I go stir-crazy if I have nothing to do for a few days. I'll go for a run and do some calisthenics. Play some vidya. Watch some netflix/twitch. Play some guitar, then I realize it's only 2 in the afternoon and I'm bored.
>>
>>27218599
>I have nothing to do. I have nowhere to go. I'm bored as shit
>I bike and I'm /fit/, nice try

Then why don't fucking bike to someplace fuckboy
>>
>>27218599
>Hurrrdurrr how do I keep myself busy on the world's biggest library
>look at this shit all there is is never ending information, movies, music, books, games, and communities.
>fuck this shit I'd rather go be a slave to Mr jewshekel that's way more fun specially the way he slams my head into his cock forcing it down my throat
>>
>>27218599

I'm neet precisely because I have nothing to do

>inb4 go out bro

I can't. I've been isolated for so long I've become afraid of people.
>>
>>27218599
>and it's fucking depressing
There is your key. Depression
>>
>>27220764
I smirked

this is original comment
>>
>>27220844
Actually I do think they are, otherwise where the fuck does the meat of the content they make come from, they have to make shit up. Also it's not just one person either if it's animation but that's for a whole different discussion.
>>
>>27218759
Play some fucking morrowind plebeian
>no personal projects
Then make some, you sound like someone who's entire life has only revolved around working for others, do something you want to do for yourself.

No wonder you want to go back to work, it's the only way you know how to keep yourself occupied.
>>
>I have nothing to do other than what my professor/boss tells me
>you guys are the losers though
no I'm not a NEET
>>
File: 1457853848802.jpg (41 KB, 603x466) Image search: [Google]
1457853848802.jpg
41 KB, 603x466
>>27218759
Nice, you play terrible video games along with saying you are a programmer but not actually programming anything.

It sounds like you are at least middle class. In this day and age it is impossible to be bored due to the ease of access granted to everyone to find a hobby along with the amount of entertainment the internet gives you. If you are bored by just having four days to yourself then you are just a boring person.
>>
>>27218759
>I'm a programmer but don't really have any personal projects to work on.
Ho-ho-ho. This guy must be one useless programmer then. How much do you make, 35k a year?
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.