[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did women rejected you /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 23
File: holdmebrahs.png (135 KB, 1676x1080) Image search: [Google]
holdmebrahs.png
135 KB, 1676x1080
>be average uni student
>tried to get her number
>she said "just go get it to my friend"
>of course I'll take that as a no
>lonely as fuck
>got home
>opened my kikebook to check hers
>pic related
>log in my dummy kikebook account
>I can totally see her profile in kikebook
>twf she blocked me after I asked he number
>>
>>27218421
When I asked her to go to the movies she said she has a lot of work to do, and that instead we can have lunch every now and then. Keep in mind that she has lunch with one of her orbiters every now and then too. She even suggested studying. I told her to forget it.

I'm also in university.
>>
File: 1441096243868.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1441096243868.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
I remember you from a few days ago OP, sorry about that.
My story:
>hang out with girl in gym class, her and I are friends and talk all class for months
>eventually get the nerve to ask for phone number
>"hahaha... uh, maybe another time anon... haha..."
>never talks to me again
>>
I never been rejected because I never tried.

pic related my oneitis in my former uni I know she's just an average looking gal but there's really something about her that makes me like her.
>>
>Be me 19 yo neet virgin
>Sister's friend, 7/10 cute seemed to like me
>always hangs out in my room, hugs me
>Is like this for a few weeks
>comes over more frequent
>always complimenting me
>Want to escape wizard status
>need to
>one day I grow enough balls to ask her on a date
>She says yes
>Fuck yeah
>Hours later
>"So anon, your brother and sister are coming right? otherwise this would be awkward haha"
>They weren't coming
>Don't respond
>"Anon I don't know how I feel about you, could we just be friends"
>Delete her number and never speak again

She has recently tried to talk to me again but I refuse to speak with her
>>
>>27218731
What a tard.

Her I mean
>>
>>27218421
>she blocked me after I asked he number

Wow that's harsh. Where are you from? Are you from the US? Because this site makes me think your women are all bitches. I've witnessed a lot of rejections and never something as cold as the things I've seen you guys describe.
>>
File: 1445175025229.jpg (36 KB, 697x360) Image search: [Google]
1445175025229.jpg
36 KB, 697x360
>>27218421
>I had crush with this girl
>so scared to make a move
>my friend encourage me to ask her out
>I did
>she never talked to me since
>>
>>27219162
*Friends

sdfasudbfguaisdbfgio
>>
>>27219142
just some irrelevant country
>>
>>27219142
All American women are whores and bitches tbqh
>>
>>27219162
same like this guy the only difference is that I gave her roses instead
>>
>>27218421
Are you really this insecure?
>>
>>27218421
>Girl in my class I rarely notice beyond she's super into jesus and kinda cute
>She gets cancer, which sucks
>She gets better, which is amazing
>All the while, her hair is short from regrowing it and I just happen to super be into that
>I end up checking her facebook profile just about every other day
>I eventually stop because my real life gets in the way of my stalking
>try to find her page because I got home from uni and realized I don't know how she's doing
>she blocked me

I don't even know what I did
I messaged her like twice asking her how she was doing
Am I not allowed to like people openly?
>>
>>27218421
>starting uni
>some girl in class begins to talk to me
>begin to think she might be into me
>ask her out
>"anon, I have a boyfriend"
>never talk to her again
>>
>be me
>20th birthday some moons ago
>ask this girl I've been talking too for a while if she wants to go to the movies on my birthday
>she says she's busy and catching up with friends and whatnot
>I understand and let it go
>find out from one of her friends that she was seeing some guy
>literally cut all contact with her
>can't do much concidering I work with the cunt
>still feel gutted because I thought I meant a lot to her judging by her messages

i still need help
>>
>>27219743
Nope. All people like us can do is admire from afar.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (16 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
16 KB, 500x281
Not OP but I won't let this thread slide
>>
>>27218421
That's odd.
I don't have a Facebook personally, because it's more trouble than it's worth. I just find it weird how people put up stuff for the whole world to see, and then block whomever they want to avoid an awkward situation with. I mean, she probably did this so you could try to call her, but why didn't she just say no? Does she have bad experiences with telling guys no, and then stalking her? Or is she just so much of a coward, she just attempts to remove you from her life.

This reminds me of what my first girlfriend did:
>be me
>date girl for 2 years
>she wants to end it so she can date another guy
>she breaks up with me over the phone, and I full force try to talk her out of it with whatever I can say (I was 16 at the time, so fuck you, I know, rookie mistake)
>she blocks my phone number
>blocks my Facebook
>avoids me IRL
>gets friends to scout areas to check if I'm there before she goes there

All this effort just to avoid feeling awkward. I really hope she wasn't genuinely scared of me, although I doubt that. But how could I even find out? I wasn't even given the chance to talk to her after that. All I have left of her is the literally hundreds of love notes and many gifts, and a bunch of memories.
So:
>a couple years after the break up
>she texted me "hey anon, how are you doing I'd like to catch up with you"
>nope.jpg
>never text her back

What's this post modern society coming to if people can just block out everything unpleasant from their lives?
>>
>>27218745
It really depends on how he asked her. He could have been like: "you know that one place all of us go to, we should go there on Friday." rather than "Hey, wanna go out somewhere, just you and me?"
>>
>>27219680
I mean, all he did was ask for her phone number, and she blocked him from social media, without even giving him a straight up "no".
>>
>>27221097
But he cared enough to log in with a fake account and see?
>>
>>27219743
What did you message her?
Did you save any of her pictures? I heard Facebook actually notifies the each person that their picture has been downloaded.
>>
>>27221116
So? Fake accounts are easy to make, and he just wanted to see if he was blocked out of curiosity. And now that he has a fake account, he can choose to view her profile all he wants.
>>
>>27221132
>Facebook actually notifies the each person that their picture has been downloaded

Of course it doesn't, a big part of facebook's appeal is the stalking thing and they know it. That's just a scare story.
>>
>she's a 20 year old college girl, going to a private urban school, from a rich area in the country.
>tells me she can't give me her phone number because messaging is too expensive
why even live?
>>
>>27221132
Nope. Snapchat does though. I used to download snapchat pictures but a girl actually confronted me about it. Although it is easily bypassable, I didn't think about that at the time.
>>
>>27218731
wow, that's pretty bad, anon. even for r9k. sending you my feels.
>>
File: angry chopin.jpg (682 KB, 1131x1600) Image search: [Google]
angry chopin.jpg
682 KB, 1131x1600
>befriend girl in one of my classes
>talk with her everyday and eat lunch with her
>finally get her number
>talk back and forth for months
>we obviously like eachother
>learn she does a lot of drugs but I really dont care
>she dumps me for a fat smelly pothead
>she subtly rubs it in my face everyday and tries to make it as apparent as possible that she no longer likes me
>toyed with my emotions for an entire year
>asked me towards the end of the year why i never speak to her anymore
i gave up on women after this
>>
File: angry feel.png (27 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
angry feel.png
27 KB, 400x400
>>27218421
Girls don't usually reject me, instead they give me their numbers, then cancel in the last second. I wouldn't care if they just say "no", but being lied to pisses me off. Really steams my vegetables let me tell you.
>>
>>27221228
If this was 10 years ago, I would've believed her, but messaging is cheap as hell.
>>
>>27221132
>I heard Facebook actually notifies the each person that their picture has been downloaded.
Don't think that's true but even so, who doesn't just right click and save?
>>
File: develish.jpg (9 KB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
develish.jpg
9 KB, 250x190
>>27221290
Yeah, so I actually knew her for awhile, and we had been chatting on Facebook (I always initiated, and haven't heard from since I decided to withdraw from her). One day, I saw her at starbucks, and we chatted for over an hour, and I walked her back to her subway. She said "thanks for walking me!" in a way that made me think I had a chance with her. I asked if she was free on Friday, but she said she would be busy writing a paper for class, and then I asked for her number. Do you think I should call her out? If she's lying to me, I don't care if she blocks me and we never talk again.
>>
>>27218421
>ask girl for her number
>"oh, just give me yours, I'll text you!"
>give her my number
>she walks away
>never hear from her again

I'm not going to fall for that one again.
>>
>>27221281
Don't worry anon, I'll be happy to steam your vegetables :)
>>
>take up all my courage and ask girl I talked to for a few weeks for her number
>get number
>we wrote occasionally,
>very slow responder
>don't care because conversations seem to go forever and it lets me stay in her mind throughout the days
>she seems to enjoy texting me
>asked her out for a date
>"sorry, I already have plans for the weekend"
>ask her if she's interested another time
>"yes, I'd love to"
>few days later
>ask her if she'd like to have lunch with me
>just. fucking. lunch.
>she hides her online status in whatsapp for a few days
>never messaged me back to this day

Ain't even mad, I tried hard, made it absolutely obvious and she can't even tell me how she feels. Makes me feel better than her and I'm targeting the next girl, which seems promising because I noticed her staring at me quite often. Wish me luck fellow robots.
>>
>>27221420
I now hate women even more i want nothing to do with them or life.
>>
>>27221420
literally creating misogynists.
>>
>>27221509
You did nothing wrong it was the cunts fault for being trash. i really want every women on this planet to be dead.
>>
>>27221509
Don't take the eventual rejection too hard.
>>
File: 1458100074449.png (13 KB, 555x407) Image search: [Google]
1458100074449.png
13 KB, 555x407
>>27218421
>think about all the times I've been rejected
>literally never
>I've rejected others though
>Right now there's a girl who gets extra copies of class handouts for when I miss class just so she can give them to me
>I never asked her to do it, she did it on her own
>my ex wants to get back together
>female friend from highschool tuned out has liked me all along
>I spent half of highschool hitting on her friend
>the other half hitting on the other
>I aint even Chad
>not even remotely close

Ayy thanks for the ego boost /r9k/, I feel confident as fuck now.
>>
>>27221578
fucking normies coming to /r9k/ for confidence boosts. scum worse than women. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Does anyone have a story where the girl just says "No" or does thiskind of stuff happen all the time?
>>
>>27221645
get down with ur homework you little shit
>>
>>27221689
Normie please just go tumblr it up.
>>
>>27221674
Women are extremely indirect and disingenuous when rejecting men. Perhaps it's a protective instinct, perhaps they're just dishonest cunts.
>>
>>27221689
eat shit, disgusting insecure normie who can't find even minimal validation irl
>>
File: 1408281800018.jpg (210 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1408281800018.jpg
210 KB, 720x540
>>27221545
Yeah, I also fully accept it like a man, rejection is part of the game. Actually I'm glad I took the courage again after a long time, still boosted my self-esteem quite a bit. I'm just disappointed she kept me hot for so long and I really thought she liked me. Apparently I'm not even worth it in her mind to get a simple "no" and this makes her instantly unattractive so I don't really care anymore.

>>27221551
I don't, but thank you. Also I don't believe it is "eventual" as she doesn't even bother to acknowlegde my proposal to have lunch with me. As I already made clear, I just feel bitter about the fact that she was not honest with her feelings towards me and essentially lied to me.
>>
>>27221714
Women are trash sub humans anyways? why are we not killing them? they are useless ill logical fuck toys who need to be beaten every time they act like retards.
>>
>>27221748
>>27221706
fucking retards dont even know how to get pussy "muh lady" stfu and kys no one will ever fuck you 14 year old cunts ahahahahahahhaahahhahhah me rn
>>
>ask girl A out
>sorry I have a bf
>ask girl B out
>sorry I'm not looking for a bf

failure rate 100%
>>
>>27221751
You're worse then a women you're garbage please turn in you're man card you whipped faggot.

YOU ARE LETTING THEM WIN!
>>
>>27221714
I think it is quite disrespectful towards men who take the courage and ask them out. After taking that step, which can be massive for some of us, we deserve to get a real answer. "I just ignore him, I don't want to hurt him" is a typical excuse, but we can take it after all that.
>>
>>27221384
Sounds like if you don't care, time to throw all your cards out on the table. Like so:
"Alright, so I like you a lot, and I don't know if your leading me on or not, but do you want to go on a date some time? If you want to give another excuse, don't expect to hear from me again. A simple yes or no will suffice here. We'll have a great time, so what do you say?"
And if she doesn't respond, you don't either.
>>
If it's any help, literally never listen to a word a woman says. My autism has occasionally been mistaken for being Alpha as fuck. Never ask for a date, tell them. If you get called creepy, you're probably doing the right thing but just too ugly which is unfortunate.

Learn to treat women as the objects they are. Ultimately I'm no happier than I was when I was naive but at least I'm fulfilling them base desires.

This advice is unwarranted and all and someone is probably going to meme arrow me into oblivion, but as an ugly cunt it's worked for me
>>
>>27221689
These lazy fags are all NEETS, they dont go to school

seriously though all you faggots ITT if I can get laid you can too. To be honest I am terribly average. Learn to fucking dress, speak up more in social settings and shower for fucks sake. I hate other people and all social interaction. If I can manage to get pussy I fucking guarantee you whatever is stopping you is fixable short of having a fucking disorder or missing a limb.
>>
>>27221794
go fuck with you imaginary friends. you're not welcome here, normie scum
>>
>>27221794
Tumblr go normie or work just go.
>>
>>27221794
You're trolling r9k. You'll be a normie. Chad doesn't know what the fuck r9k is. You may socialize with normies and stacies, but you'll never fit in. You should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>27221834
the person here with imaginary friends is you ahahahahaha love how stupid kids are you think thos kids who are always giving you a hard time are your friends? xaxxaxxax they only keep you around for when they get bored and wanna roast someone they dgaf about ahahah loser faggot ahahahaha
>>
>have crush on azn qt at work
>she found out
>everyone at my job knows
>literally doesnt even look at me
>avoids me at all cost

I couldnt even get out of the starting gate. I shouldn't of told my coworker. He said he was gonna hook me up with her and it backfired so hard.
>>
>>27221578
I would just like to add that I posted this and am not the same anon posting this
>>27221689
>>27221794
>>
>>27221844
>thinks chad is a real person
maybe go outside not everything is the same as it was in the 2nd grade dude
>>
>>27221865
anything else you want to tell yourself?
>>
>>27221887
You go outside and leave NORMIE!
>>
>>27221869
How did she find out? Did you tell someone? Why would you tell someone?
>>
File: 1448842683122s.jpg (4 KB, 125x115) Image search: [Google]
1448842683122s.jpg
4 KB, 125x115
This happened to me and now every-time her friends see me they cross the road to avoid me.

She gets flirty if she sees me while drunk though.

Being between Normal and Robot is truly shit.
>>
>>27221917
Not him but I'm literally outside right fucking now

...and its a lovely day
>>
>>27221869
Don't ever trust anybody it'll just cause you pain. You can still do the same thongs you do now, just don't trust anybody
>>
>>27221921
her and my coworker are very good friends. Hes gay, so hes very sociable. Hes a cool guy and he asked me what I thought about qt azn and I told her I think shes beautiful blah blah blah get me with her out of desperation and lonliness
>cuck
Realize gay men are literally women with dicks. He gossips and tells literally EVERYONE. Even my damn General manager knows. No one says anything to me of course but I never spoke to him again after one of my friends who left that job told me literally everyone was talking about it and how funny and weird it was.
Made me resent people even more. I hate normies and wagecucking.

Literally didn't know what to do or say.
>>
I don't remember any of my stories. None were exciting anyway, just the stuff you already see here. The one time I was successful was with the fucking line "Do you masturbate?" when I was like 14 but that all ended badly enough several years later to put me off women for life. Now I'm just a forever alone piece of shit. Might be getting a Real Job soon, and once that happens it's absolutely all over, there's no way I'll even have a chance again since I have no friends and don't go out. I'll be nothing but a wageslave, cucked out of my entire life for nothing but money I don't need.
>>
>>27218421
I was a freshman, first week of college i was set to be a chad, made out with three girls in one night. Tried dancing with a girl and she pushed me off of her. Lost confidence, negative feedback loop and I haven't been the same since, never go out, failing.

Can't blame her though, If it weren't her it wouldv'e been someone else
>>
>>27221869
Why didn't you beat that whore till she was almost dead? you need to show these cunts who are in charge.
>>
>>27221980
Good now stop posting and leave 4chan you OUTSIDE FAGGOT!
>>
File: DEATH.jpg (176 KB, 655x551) Image search: [Google]
DEATH.jpg
176 KB, 655x551
Women should pay for what they do.
>>
>>27221000
People generally only care about their own feelings. She didn't want to talk to him, so she made it I capable of being contacted by him.
It makes sense, it's just really fucking terrible
>>
>>27221980
why are you here? originalllllllllllllljhjhjkjkjgkghgfngfjhjfffjggggnbbhjhhgghf
>>
>>27221251
>why are you saving these sexually provocative pictures of me that I made so everyone can see?
Stupid bitch
>>
>>27221000
>Facebook
The cancer killing society god dam i hate this world.
>>
>>27222012
It's obviously your fault for having that weirdo vibe just oozing from you.
Seriously though, this is a good lesson for your next job (you're not going to keep working there, are you?). Never tell co-workers how you really feel about them, always be friendly but don't get too close.
>>
>>27221823
>. If you get called creepy, you're probably doing the right thing but just too ugly which is unfortunate.
This is one of the smartest things I've read on this sight
>>
>>27222012
>funny and weird it was
>hey guys this guy asked anon if he likes anybody and he does and he's lonely
>how weird is that isn't that weird hahahahahahahahahahahahah
Human disgust me proportionately greater than how much they confuse me
>>
>>27221821
>"Alright, so I like you a lot, and I don't know if your leading me on or not, but do you want to go on a date some time?"

That's literally all you need to say. Don't add the sentences after that unless you want to be another text in some cringe compilation.
>>
Lol @ you faggots getting upset at women. They're women, if we didn't need them to continue the species they would have no purpose. You're a man, if you give a fuck about women you're a bitch

You know what I say when I get rejected or a girl plays some bullshit hard to get?

"The nerve of this bitch, on to the next."
>>
>>27221267
>>learn she does a lot of drugs
To be honest you should have seen that red flag and break the relationship, and did it all really took for you to give on women was a junkie?
>>
File: 14011879036766.jpg (69 KB, 544x548) Image search: [Google]
14011879036766.jpg
69 KB, 544x548
>Get the number of a coworker that quit
>Had never talked to her in the 8 or so months that we worked together. She never talked to anyone for that matter, and seemed incredibly meek and quiet.
>End up texting and after a day ask her out, she says sure. Ended up scheduling date on valentines day, which is a week and a half later (p sure this is where I fucked up, if I had scheduled it for that weekend I probably would have went out on a date)
>Can feel the text conversations dying at around the 5th day (1st couple of days were paragraph tier responses on both ends) but still continue to try to text her at the behest of my friends who were trying to give me advice
>End up not texting a couple of days before V-Day
>Two days before V-Day, confirmed that I would be picking her up at her place at 5 which she was cool with, didn't converse after that
>On V-Day she completely ignores me
>Learn the next day she put some picture of her cat on snapchat with the caption "valentines with kitty!"

Fuck you Sasha, could at least have fucking cancelled instead of ignoring me.
>>
>>27222148
Like I said, I got rid of it a while ago, because it's more trouble than it's worth.
>>
>>27222324
I don't even... what a bitch, dogded a bullet here
>>
File: pepe56.jpg (29 KB, 627x627) Image search: [Google]
pepe56.jpg
29 KB, 627x627
>20 year old NEET of two years
>parents pressure me into doing something with my life
>decide to take classes at the local community college down the road
>for the most part sit in the back of the class and take notes
>interact with other autists to a certain degree when I have to
>eventually befriend the autists
>we play magic the gathering and Yu Gi Oh together
>a girl eventually enters the group
>her name is Sarah
>she has blue hair and lip piercings
>red flags, I know
>eventually I start to crush on Sarah
>but she has a boyfriend in New York
>eventually she breaks up with said boyfriend
>I decide to take my shot
>literally chase her down while she walks out to her car
>confess my love to her like in my Japanese animes
>she says "thanks, but I'm not looking for anything right now"
>she start dating a Chad literally the next week
>eventually go back to being a NEET
>I'm still a NEET

Goddammit Sarah. Goddammit.
>>
>>27222392
Don't worry about it. Women are retarded 12 year olds.
>>
>>27222558
I know I know. I also know that her hair was a red flag and that her piercings were indecent, but it didn't stop me from developing a oneitis attraction to her.

She's still with that Chad. I stalk her on Normiebook all the time with my sockpuppet account.
>>
File: 1369524081939.png (209 KB, 398x377) Image search: [Google]
1369524081939.png
209 KB, 398x377
>>27221228
>>27221384
wtf this is literally me
>tells me she can't give me her phone number because messaging is too expensive
same
> I actually knew her for awhile
same
>we had been chatting on Facebook (I always initiated
same
oh fuck am i seeing my future. i was even going to ask her out to do something over the summer
>>
>>27222168
>It's obviously your fault for having that weirdo vibe just oozing from you.
It's not his fault he probably got manipulated by the gay dude (he mention he was very sociable) into spilling his feelings towards his co-worker

He is however naive
>>
"no", "sorry", or my personal favorite - "ew"
>>
>>27222281
>You're a man, if you give a fuck about women you're a bitch
>You know what I say when I get rejected or a girl plays some bullshit hard to get?
if you really don't care about women like you claim, why're still dating and/or having sex with them?
>>
>>27222168
>It's obviously your fault for having that weirdo vibe just oozing from you.
It's obviously your fault for being a giant cunt and not trying.
It's obviously your fault for being a social sheep
It's obviously your fault for giving into what society thinks

I hope you die.
>>
>>27222804
if you really don't care about men like you claim, why're still dating and/or having sex with them?
>>
File: kmn.jpg (9 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
kmn.jpg
9 KB, 267x181
>be me when i was in middle school
>school plans a field trip to the local skating rink
>everyone in my grade goes
>about 300 people
>girl to guy ratio roughly equal
>get there
>skate around a bit
>play around in the arcade a bit
>announcer calls for everyone to get in the rink
>go to rink
>splits off guys on one side
>splits off girls to the other
>announcer tells the first girl in line to skate to the other end and choose a guy to skate with
>first girl chooses Chad
>next girl goes after the previous girl does a lap
>second girl chooses a different Chad
>goes on until all the Chads have dates to skate with
>betas are chosen next
>special ed kid next to have a partner
>it's just me left
>mfw i got rejected by every girl
>mfw i ran/skated to the bathroom to be alone like how i usually am
>mfw i still believe that there are "other fish in the sea"

Still get rejected to this day. Doesn't feel as bad as when it hit me when I was younger, but damn it was just an awful fucking feeling.
>>
File: forever-alone-level-prom.jpg (44 KB, 550x368) Image search: [Google]
forever-alone-level-prom.jpg
44 KB, 550x368
>>27218421

>junior year of high school and prom season
>grow balls and ask my oneitis
>do it during school in front of people because didn't want to stalk her after school
>she says yes
>fuckyeah.jpeg
>next day tells me she doesn't want to go with me
>already bought tickets
>go to prom anyways because I fucking paid for it
>pic related was me
One of the worst days of my life
>>
hahahahah i've gotten really fucked up and used kikebook to ask for girls numbers and send them messages but i've never been blocked bc of it LOL
>>
File: 1349224615303.png (296 KB, 469x540) Image search: [Google]
1349224615303.png
296 KB, 469x540
>>27223001
You sound like a normalfag
Please go.
>>
>>27223255
Probably a failed normie that feels sad sometimes so he considers himself a robot
>>
>>27222184
wisdom.jpg
>>
File: 1457810955066.png (84 KB, 436x425) Image search: [Google]
1457810955066.png
84 KB, 436x425
>Went on a bunch of dates with a girl over the summer, we really hit it off.
>On the last day before we both went back to school, we finally "hooked up."
>Well, this meant making out and her grinding on me
>She orgasmed and stopped, blue balling me
>But kissed me goodbye in the morning and we texted every day for the next two months, seemed like we were a couple
>She had a fall break and said she had free plane tickets and didn't know where to go
>I thought this was a hint, and said she should fly down to hang out with me
>"Haha"

We never talked again.
>>
File: 1447867575933.png (187 KB, 430x626) Image search: [Google]
1447867575933.png
187 KB, 430x626
>15yr old
>text a lot with a girl from school at night
>never really talked like that with girls, so i was pretty optimistic
>one night she asks if there is somebody i like
>i say yes, heart beating real fast
>ask if she likes anyone, she says yes
>i can't believe it this might be it
>she asks who it is, i hesitate but tell her that i like her
>she tells me she doesn't like me that way
>never talk to her again

I think that broke something inside me
>>
>>27221281
the last minute cancel thing is super gay but like.... sometimes they actually want to chill theyre just afraid to commit for whatever reason. a girl was being kinda flaky with me over winter so i didnt message her for like a week and then pressed the issue again (not super aggressively, just brought up how itd be nice to see her) and she agreed and we had a good time.
>>
>>27218421

Girls tend to use me to make their ex or even current(in one case) bf jealous.

The only times girls have ever expressed interest in me has been for the sole purpose of making someone else like them.

I will never trust women again because of this shit.
>>
I never risked because I give others too much credit. Jdimsa.
>>
>>27222392
>>confess my love to her like in my Japanese animes

this is where you fucked up
never outright tell a woman you like her unless you are already together
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.