[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the end game for r9k? >inb4 suicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
What's the end game for r9k?
>inb4 suicide
>>
Going their own way. Living the rest of their life on free government money.
>>
>>27218156
This, or becoming a normie at some point.
>>
>>27218156
don't give me that MGTOW shit
what do these people actually do when shit goes south
>>
>>27218268
Live with mommy and daddy or go on a rampage or become homeless or commit suicide or go on government aid and mental health half way houses or live in the projects.
>>
>>27218119
Rape all females possible before suicide
>>
File: 1441695514933.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1441695514933.gif
607 KB, 800x792
Lose virginity, then laugh at society and say "Was that so bad?" after it tried to stop a robot from getting the same experiences as other humans on the planet.

Then continue on about life as normal while society cries that a woman gave her pussy to someone other than Chad.
>>
File: 1458014901131.jpg (33 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1458014901131.jpg
33 KB, 960x640
>>27218119
Let's make this a gummo thread what did you guys think of the movie? Personally I loved it
>>
>>27218480
I also loved it.
>>
>>27218171

That's my endgame, or at least something that can pass as a normie with other people. Not that I wouldn't like a gf, but that's not realistic at this point.
>>
>>27218119
Get rich and live on the beach by the pacific ocean. Wife not mandatory
>>
>>27218480
I thought it was trash.
To each their own I guess. The music was cool tho.
>>
Dead before 50.
>>
Just getting a gf. That's the whole point.
>>
>>27218480
I WAS ALRIGHT
FOR A WHILE
I COULD SMILE
FOR A WHILE
>>
>>27219108
Chill AF my man, but you gotta go full on surfer dude
>>
>>27219196
I went surfing once and learn how to ride the tiny waves when I vacationed in Costa Rica for a week when I was 9. I'd love to try and learn it some more.

And thank you, I'd like to think I'm chill.
>>
1. Win a mill lottery

2. An hero after parents die
>>
I don't know what to do. I do okay wagecucking and enjoying my escapist media but I'm already fucking 30. I'm going to have to grow up someday, right? Or will the millennial generation have a bunch of stupid manchildren like me and I can just fit in?
>>
/r9k/ will become commodified where corporations pay to promote themselves through memes
robots and their self-pitying labour will be appropriated by capitalists
>>
eating spaghetti in the bathtub while your mother buys chocolate bars from little negroes
>>
>>27218480
WELL, I LOVE MY LITTLE ROOSTER
>>
>>27219248
You can bet there will be a bunch of manchildren. They will only grow in numbers.
>>
Pay off my student loans, then kill myself
>>
Financial independence.
I'm already on the right track, I just need to save up for college.
>>
>>27221820
>Paying off loans before killing yourself
C U C K
U
C
K
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.