[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i think i cucked myself /r9k/. can you help me? >have a cat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1455750103925.jpg (119 KB, 960x855) Image search: [Google]
1455750103925.jpg
119 KB, 960x855
i think i cucked myself /r9k/. can you help me?
>have a cat
>love her, but also strict with her, don't want to spoil her
>make sure that she gets to hunt something alive every once in a month
>couldn't find anything, cat didn't find anything herself either
>since they are cheap, decided to buy a couple of hamsters for her
so i went to that small local pet shop that i usually buy cat things from. the owner is some qt girl that really loves animals. we always have a small chat when i visit.
>tell her that i decided to adopt a couple of hamsters
>she is delighted, offers me a litter of 6 that her own syrian hamster recently had for free
>got them, fed them and took good care of them for some weeks until they were old enough
>fed them all to my cat within the course of a couple of months, cat was pretty satisfied
so each time i go to the shop to buy cat food or sand, i meet her and have to pretend that her hamsters are happy and playful. guilt is overwhelming. worse thing is, she told me "i'd like to see them grown up. perhaps we should have some coffee at your place some day!" recently.
what THE FUCK do i do?
>>
>>27218118
You deserve it
But at least you have your stupid cat
>>
>>27218118
Tell her they were a gift for a younger family member or something. Out of state, but you hear about them from time to time.
>>
>>27218118
Tell her you fed 'em to your cat. Shit's alpha as fuck.
>>
>tfw mommy won't let you bring home a bird to feed to her cat
>>
Buy an empty cage and make it look lived in. Leave the door open to the cage when you bring her home start crying and apologizing spend that night talking about how much you loved those hamsters and then have pity sex
>>
get some new hamsters
>>
>>27218118

>fed live hamsters to your cat

Holy shit you're a sadist
>>
File: Two Winners.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Two Winners.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>27218118
lol original commentu
>>
>>27218221
cats eat live animals, hamsters are small rodents, smaller than most rats i would imagine, cats eat rats, mice, bird, etc a hamsters def fit into the natural diet of a cat. Anon loves his cat and cats eat small mammals
>>
>>27218221
no i an not. hamsters and mice have literally the same amount of intelligence. just because hamsters look prettier doesn't mean it's more evil. you wouldn't get angry if i let her eat a rat or something.
>>
File: image_0.png (409 KB, 648x1098) Image search: [Google]
image_0.png
409 KB, 648x1098
>>27218118
Tell her they were for relatives, and that you couldn't own them because your cat would get at them.
>>
>>27218159
>>27218495
guys this is a very smart idea, but when i didn't know she was interested in me or that she planned to ever go to my place, so i told her that i just wanted to have some hamsters to take care of. if i just randomly told her "oh, i gave away all 6 of them to relatives" it would definitely be weird/suspicious.
>>
>>27218118
either lie to her or be a man and tell her what you've done. she's gonna think you're a monster either way
>>
>>27218118
Tell her they escaped and your cat killed them accidentally
>>
>>27218118
Do you have any idea what cucked mean you little retard?
>>
This is what you get for being a piece of shit
>>
>>27218700
everyone knows what it literally means
but, autists like you think people are using a meme literally, which never fucking happens once a meme is old and dead enough
how retarded are you? language is versatile and evolves. Not saying I support that, but you have to be an idiot to not recognize it.
>>
Buy six hamsters of the same species. If you don't want them long term, ask for help finding them a good home, saying you are worried your cat may eat them. Then you can see her as you both search for a good homes for six hamsters.

Buy mice to feed your cat next time you psychopath
>>
>>27218677
This sounds like the most reasonable option to me. Maybe you can get some new ones and actually have her come see them sometime.
>>
>>27218118
>what THE FUCK do i do?
Maybe you should consider stop being an asshole.
Imagine what it's like to get killed by a cat. Getting claws stabbed into you and teeth, cats don't end it quick they fuck around and kill you really slowly to drag it out a lot of the time. That was a fuckin terrible way to go even if they were just rodents.
>>
File: bulldog ball bounce.gif (2 MB, 310x368) Image search: [Google]
bulldog ball bounce.gif
2 MB, 310x368
>>27218118
Died/given away. Easy.
>>
File: 1398034426382.jpg (47 KB, 406x347) Image search: [Google]
1398034426382.jpg
47 KB, 406x347
This is sounding suspiciously like a sitcom episode
>>
>>27218118
You cannot date a cute pet shop owner while being such a sadist towards animals
>I know a few pet shop workers
>they care as much for the fish as they do for the dogs
Your lack of understanding as to why it's cruel to do that to hamsters is going to show and she's going to fucking hate you. Give up anon.
>>
>>27218118
You're obviously got a few screws loose, just kys asap desu
>>
tell her your cat started messing around with the hamsters and clawing the cages so you had to give the hamsters to your niece and nephew to play with
>>
>>27219129
Is it really that cruel?
As long as OP didn't give the hamsters right to the cat then those hamsters had an oppurtunity to not get eaten but were just little bitches. Natural selection etc.
>>
>>27219310
>>27218159
Combine these
Tell her your cat got at some so you had to give the rest away.
>>
>>27219420
Natural selection hasn't existed for humans let alone domesticated animals for centuries
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.