[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Short guy constantly gets harassed about his height by people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1456056311756.png (217 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456056311756.png
217 KB, 400x400
>Short guy constantly gets harassed about his height by people
>Eventually gets mad at them
>"Wow dude, little man syndrome much?"
>Short guy has interests and wants to self-improve
>"Wow, overcompensating much?"
You're damned if you do and damned if you don't
>>
>short guy is a whiner with a victim complex

Every time
>>
Same thing applies to ugly guys, feminine guys, etc. The world is a cruel place for men(who aren't chad).
>>
>>27218076
Thanks for proving my point, normie
>>
>>27218059
Stop being short then
>>
>>27219592
this

this is what happens when you try to be a unique snowflake and make a short character at creation
>>
>>27218096
Yeah, but you won't get shit on for wanting to improve yourself. Also it isn't socially acceptable to make fun of fags anymore either. Gotta love how SJWs push this agenda but conveniently leave manlets out of it.
>>
>>27218059
Honestly, when does this happen?
Do random strangers say that shit to you or do you have awful friends?
>>
>>27218059
This is just about whether people like you or not. It's not about any specific attribute. If you are short and this happens to you there are probably also other reasons.
>>
>>27219692
Random people say this stuff all the time. Society sees it as perfectly acceptable.

>>27219731
You have no fucking clue what you're talking about.
You're probably one of those 5'10 "manlets"
Sure anything under 6' is a manlet on the internet. But in real life if you're 5'7"+ you're not going to have much trouble in life.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (78 KB, 340x314) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
78 KB, 340x314
>>27219818
>under 5'6"
>>
File: 1445988546315.png (155 KB, 316x250) Image search: [Google]
1445988546315.png
155 KB, 316x250
>>27219818
tfw I am a 6'1" manlet, life sucks desu. All I need is an extra inch and I'm good to go.
>>
>tfw 178cm
>>
>>27219818
>Random people say this stuff all the time. Society sees it as perfectly acceptable.
I call bullshit desu
>>
>>27218059
MANLETS

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

XD
>>
>>27219818
I'm not saying your life doesn't suck, or that it doesn't suck because you are a manlet. I genuinely don't know.

But I have encountered multiple people that talk like you describe in the OP. And it isn't about size specifically. "Overcompensating" is just code for "he's doing something positive but I don't like him so I can't acknowledge that anything he does is good".
>>
>tfw 165 cm

THE DAWN OF MAN
>>
>>27219950
>people are mean
Is it really that hard for you to believe? Why are you here?
>>
>be 6'1" with bulky body and thick, but strong, thighs
>dick is above average 6" with 5 1/2" girth
>looks incredibly small next to my thighs and waste
>manlet friend, 5'5" on a good day with incredibly small body, very thin
>always bragging about how big his dick is and how girls are always wanting more of his BBC
>challenge him one day because I'm curious, he strait up drops his draws with 100% confidence
>i drop mine with the same
>my dick is literally longer and thicker than his, but proportionately his looks much much larger
I don't get this muh dick game. Shorter guys have it so much easier being that their dicks look large in comparison to their short bodies where as someone of my body size and height suffers due to it looking much smaller. Anyone else have this problem?
>>
>>27220004
"Overcompensating" is a word they use specifically for manlets though. And yes, there are people who automatically, by default don't like people because they're short.

>people hate people just because they're fat
>people hate people because of their country
>people hate people because of their hair color
>people hate people because of their their skin color

I'm probably gonna get shit comparing it to racism but I can't think of another comparison right now.
>>
>>27220017
Difference is you can still get girls because you're le tall. I'm 5'4 on the dot and my dick is 7" and I've never seen squat. In this case it really is in your head.

I'd honestly rather be tall and have a small dick.
>>
>>27220091
>but I can't think of another comparison right now
You're 100% right though, it's basically discrimination. What makes it worse is that people will deny it exists too, especially since they don't have to deal with it.

At least with niggers, transfags, etc. people know they have issues, even if they don't care about said issues. People act like the shit we have to deal with is all in our head.
>>
>>27218059
I know that feeling, anon. I too have been ridiculed for my height.

If you yourself have suffered from this injustice, I urge you to fight your tormentors.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.