[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots have any experience trying foreskin restoration?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
Any robots have any experience trying foreskin restoration?

I want to take back what the jews stole from me.
>>
>>27217758
Yeah I've done it, it makes a /vas deferens/
>>
>>27217758

>implying it'll ever be the same
>>
>>27217986

Are there any precautionary measures to take?
Did you use a device or some kind of manual technique?
>>
>>27217986

>/vas deferens/

Veo lo que hiciste alli.
>>
>>27218136

First off you should see a foreskin-friendly doctor who knows about it and get his advice as to whether you'd be a good candidate for it, what he recommends, etc.

Probably very few men actually do this but it makes a lot of sense. There ARE doctors familiar with the idea. Obviously your average doctor isn't.

There have been some reports online of guys trying foreskin restoration and damaging their penises permanently.

http://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php?topic=5445.0

You only get one penis in life so be careful with it. I wouldn't try it without getting medical advice.
>>
Sup, I have restored my foreskin. I'm about 1.5 years in. Not quite to the point I want to be at just yet.

Before
>Jerking off would pull my balls up halfway up my shaft. Stiff, tight skin
>Inner foreskin and glans felt comparitavely numb.
>Orgasms were weaker and harder to achieve
>Glans rubbing up against my underwear just felt like any other part of skin rubbing up against my clothes. Just as sensative as my arm or chest.

After
>Glans and inner foreskin covered most of the day unless I have an erection
>Much more skin, fapping feels much nicer and smoother
>Glans is 10x more sensative. Seriously. It's like I was wearing a condom all my life. I can't describe it
>Loads more pre-cum (not sure if that's related)
>Tactile sensation is finer and more intense
>Orgasms are stronger, longer and feel much more intense
>>
File: foreskin.webm (759 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
foreskin.webm
759 KB, 1080x1920
>>27219448
here's a webm.
>>
>>27219565

That is an incredibly useful webm. I hope you don't mind but I saved it because I want to use it to illustrate the concept of gliding action.

Do you have a picture of the underside of your penis, right where the frenulum is (or would be)?
>>
>>27219448
>>27219565

I'm not sure if you're fucking with us but if you're legit, this is pretty fascinating.
>>
File: IMG_20160317_113733.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160317_113733.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>27219662
sure.

it's the most sensitive part of my cock. it's gotten even more sensitive since it's been inside my foreskin for most of the day.

I'm down to answer pretty much whatever questions you may have.
>>
>>27219862
What is your method, in detail please???
>>
>>27219862

Well, how did you do it? Where do you "pull" from, how much etc
>>
>>27219862
How deep was your cut and what was the method you began with?
>>
>>27219861
I'm being legit, can't you see my scar?

Foreskin restoration is pretty well documented. There are really comprehensive guides out there. All you're doing is triggering the same process that goes on elsewhere on and in your body.

When you stretch a piece of tissue beyond it's capacity, small tears form. Cells on the border of the tears will reproduce and create more tissue cells to fill the gap. It's roughly the same process that goes on when you lift weights or stretch.
>>
>>27219962
Can't see your scar at all. Where was it originally? Because mine is almost half way down my shaft. Is that restorable?
>>
Is it weird that I was circumcised but my frenulum is fully intact?
>>
>>27219902
I started when I didn't have any money (still don't have much) so I couldn't throw down on a device. Basically, I would make two "okay" signs with my fingers and grasp the area below my scar.

Grip firmly and apply tension, essentially stretching in a ring shape below your scar. This will lengthen your outer foreskin. Do this for as long as you can handle. It shouldn't hurt, but it should feel like a burning stretch. Shoot for 30 seconds, don't go for longer than 60 seconds.

Don't do it tight enough to make your tip turn purple or trigger pain in your corpus cavernosum.

I'll see if I'm able to record stretching. It takes two hands, so it might not happen.

>>27219907
I'm not really sure. I had a little skin leftover. I was cut at infancy. I restored to the point I got to now with just my hands, no devices. "Manual Tugging / Manual Restoration" is what you'd look for if you want a guide on it.
>>
>>27220036

Not really weird, no. The doctor (or mohel or whomever) must have just cut around it.

When they did mine they pretty much removed it all.

Do you still have feeling in the frenulum or is it just kind of there?
>>
>>27219335
>There ARE doctors familiar with the idea.
And have been for a very long time. Michener wrote a novel about the history of the Holy Land, where he has an episode of a Jew wanting a foreskin to be accepted by the Greeks who have taken over the area, in around 250 BC or something. He described it as being quite painful to achieve, though.
>>
>>27220057
And just do that every day for 1.5 years? Or should I do it multiple times a day?
>>
>>27220069

That's not how whom is used, FYI.
>>
File: Selection_043.png (948 KB, 691x905) Image search: [Google]
Selection_043.png
948 KB, 691x905
>>27219975
Yes, mine is about halfway down my shaft if I pull my skin all the way down. Pic related, it's my cock.

The scar is there, at the bottom of where you can see my foreskin bunch up behind my head.

What you want to do is apply tension to the outer foreskin, lengthening it over time. Just grab below your scar with one hand, and below that with the other and stretch sort of in a ring shape. Make sure the tension is even, switch hands if you're tugging asymmetrically.
>>
>>27220137
Awesome, thank you very much anon.
>>
>>27220128

Yes, I know. Who for subjects, whom for objects.

It was a mistake. Thanks for the correction.
>>
>>27220137

>Just grab below your scar with one hand, and below that with the other and stretch sort of in a ring shape.

It seems that a benefit of using both hands tugging in opposite directions is that the tension is focused on the skin, rather than the internal tissue (tunica albuginea, corpus cavernosum etc)
>>
File: restoration.jpg (70 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
restoration.jpg
70 KB, 800x600
>>27220168
you're welcome. i'd highly reccomend any cut man at least look into it. the benefits are seriously amazing, there's really no way you can understand exactly how much better it can feel until you've been there.

>>27220234
exactly, you don't want to pressure the blood vessels, just the tissue.

pic is a crude drawing of how I do it.
>>
>>27220069
I'm the poster you replied to and yes It does still produce a pleasurable feeling but if I regrew my foreskin I feel that it would feel much better.
>>
>>27219335
to address this, i would imagine the cause of that would be that the person applied pressure to the corpus cavernosum and the blood vessels that reside inside of it.

you do NOT want to do that. the goal is the apply tension to the skin, not the inside of the penis. be careful that you're not squeezing too hard, only hard enough to have a good grip on your skin.

You are able to grip best after a soapy shower. This is to ensure pretty much all skin oils are gone, and you will have maximum skin-to-skin friction. If you're at all sweaty or greasy, your grip will not be as good.
>>
>>27220308
Yes, it likely would. In my experience (and in the experience of many others) pleasure has gone up pretty significantly since I achieved flaccid coverage. Glans, frenulum, inner foreskin, all of it.

The difference is really fucking astounding. It's seriously like I've been wearing a rubber glove over my cock since I can remember, and I've finally taken it off.

If I have a lingering boner from fapping and my glans rubs up against my pants or underwear, it makes me cringe. The sensation is so visceral and feels like sandpaper, whereas before it felt like nothing.
>>
>>27220389
you never answered though
how often do you stretch? this is important
>>
>>27221089
At least once a day.

30 seconds of tension maybe 2-3 times constitutes a "session" for me. I've slacked off in the past, but if I stuck to it better I'd have more skin.
>>
>>27221162
hm, interesting. I've tried this in the past but always gave up cus I assumed that without a device that could apply constant tension, I wouldn't see significant gains
I'll guess I better get back on it. thanks anon!
>>
>>27221220
Good luck anon. Don't get discouraged. The gains will sneak up on you. Seriously, they do. Keep at it and you'll get there. Missing a few days won't set you back at all.
>>
yeah. it's been over two years and I'm still nowhere close. I haven't really made progress in like 6 months to a year at least
>>
>>27221478
This is conjecture, but I noticed that over time, the same amount of tension didn't really cut it. I've had to periodically increase tension or I literally just would not feel the hallmark burning that goes along with effective stretching.

Perhaps stretch harder?
>>
>>27221552
i thought that but then it just hurts
>>
>>27221438
I do this while erect correct?
Sorry if it's dumb to ask but just want to make sure I get it right.
>>
>>27222108
Yeah, you do it while erect.
>>
>>27222142
Ok, thanks.
Time to get to work!
>>
>>27219862
i think i know what that thing on the back of your dick is, but I thought you couldn't get it back.

Did they remove all of yours? wtf is this witchcraft?
>>
>>27220057
>used to do this when i was a little kid and didn't know about circumcision
>ended up restoring 33% without realizing it
feelsgoodman
now i just need to finish that process
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.