[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My only fear of death is reincarnation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: lucid dream.jpg (57 KB, 604x377) Image search: [Google]
lucid dream.jpg
57 KB, 604x377
My only fear of death is reincarnation.
>>
>>27217573
Shiieet. Since when you been a weabo, Pac?
>>
We suffered enough this life. The next one is bound to be better.
>>
>>27217612

I've been a man for many women, but a husband for none
>>
File: _1449931271078 lll.gif (528 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
_1449931271078 lll.gif
528 KB, 160x160
>>27217631
>The next one is bound to be better.
>>
>>27218024

Laugh or cry ?
>>
>>27218054
Nervous reaction
>>
File: vaas spin.gif (387 KB, 200x135) Image search: [Google]
vaas spin.gif
387 KB, 200x135
>>27218054
Why not both?
None out of despair really.

You got to be the most gullible bastard to want to do this shit again.
>le mexican philosophical bandit face

>Bound to be better
And why is that exactly?
What stream of perfected logic do you have faith in that it will not be the same if not just as worse?
Or just PLAIN worse?
>>
>>27218024
Unless you end up as a starving child in Ethiopia

That would suck senpai
>>
>>27218141
Coming back period is a no no.
Doing anything after "the end" in my book is a no no.

But my book, should it exist, may be filled with unintelligible rambling written in an unidentified substance.
>>
>>27217573
I think the prospect of death is pretty exciting if it means I can reincarnate. Means I've got another shot at living.
>>
>>27218178
I would also wish it to end ideally, never experiencing anything again and ceasing to exist. But I have this funny feeling we're in it for the long long haul... Ugh. My worst fear would be not being able to die and being stuck in this deteriorating body. Are we already dead and in hell?

I'm so scared most of the time, my body hurts and my rope is thinning, I just don't know if it even can break or if it just infinetly gets thinner with no escape?
>>
File: _1444453551687 mh.jpg (11 KB, 309x343) Image search: [Google]
_1444453551687 mh.jpg
11 KB, 309x343
>>27218310
>But I have this funny feeling we're in it for the long long haul...
And there my friend is where I begin to despair.
When my laughter echos and it turns into bawking.
The chance or potential of quantum immortality is not something i've prepared a contingency for.

it would be unbecoming to.
Considering all my chips are on not existing anymore absolutely. What sense would it make to make a plan for a life as an immortal should I be wrong?

Call me naive but I'll do the child's equivalent of coping, and "cover my eyes" with the "bedsheet" of ignorance and just not think about the shit and pretend the chance of it happening does not exist and is not real.

I'll answer for the shit i've done thus far perhaps one day, but today is not that day.

Today, I shitpost, and sleep when I shouldn't.
Today, I refuse to shower and queue up a download of questionable videos.
Today, I wait.
And there isn't a damn thing short of bullets, a taser or straightjacket that can stop me.
>>
>>27218430
I do not think anyone can prepare for it, I procrastinate a lot 'there's still time for everything to get better' or 'there's always time, I can wait'. And then waiting becomes an exercise in how long you can keep comfortable to despairing when you cannot. Eventually you will answer, but by the time you do, the damage will have been done and the waiting you did so patiently now seems like a futile effort of looping in the same way until you cannot. And yet people seem to keep stretching the loop, hoping and waiting for it to get better, correct itself.

It doesn't, it snaps and you are left bitter soaked and on foreign land in your own body. And you pray for an end because you're quite sure you didn't agree with all of 'this'.But you're still waiting like the rest of us. Perhaps this is more of a purgatory. Sorry to vent my nonsensical shit at you.
>>
>>27218630
>Sorry to vent my nonsensical shit at you.
No need, I give my fair share myself.
I don't exactly think anything is going to "get better" i've already laid my plans for an exit, and each step however small brings me closer to it's fruition.
>>
File: 1458218036249.jpg (137 KB, 631x738) Image search: [Google]
1458218036249.jpg
137 KB, 631x738
Seeing as your personality is 100% defined by your memories, you don't reincarnate. If you have no memory you have nothing, a fragile machine. What happens to you is like what happens to a forgotten memory.
>>
Maybe you will reincarnate as an ultra developed psychic flying alien deity you cry baby shit
>>
>>27218716

I remember. This is why I'm afraid
>>
>>27217573

The human perspective of time is linear. In reality, its a loop. The moment you breathe your last, you are taken back to the beginning of the circle as you grow in your mother's womb.
>>
>>27217631
Time is a flat circle, you're going to repeat this suffering unless you wake up and sort your life out.

The key is to do as much as possible to make sure the next life has less suffering than this one, karma and shit anon.
>>
what if when you die your life just resets to day you were born or conceived or whatever and everything happens all over agian exactly the same way
>>
>>27218799
What happened after death?
>>
>>27218831
With no hope of change? Horrifying. What if you were aborted endlessly? Yes and I should have been aborted endlessly hurr hurr before anyone says it.
>>
>>27218799
How does it feel to be untrustworthy.
>>
>>27218831
This and reincarnation are my worst fears seriously.
>>
>all these millennials
I don't think a single one of you got the 2pac reference.
>>
>>27218102
>What stream of perfected logic do you have faith in that it will not be the same if not just as worse?
I like to think I fucked up somehow in a previous life and now I'm paying for it in this life and once this life is done I'll have "paid my dues" and will get to move on from this fucking shit hole once and for all.
>>
File: _1444419869440 sans.png (240 KB, 264x346) Image search: [Google]
_1444419869440 sans.png
240 KB, 264x346
>>27219229
Wishful thinking.
Maybe i'm too jaded to appreciate it but I think for all intents and purposes, i've lost my fucking mind.

But who knows for sure?
Who cares?
Call me edgy but I just laugh when I think about it.
I don't think it's good.
>>
>>27218630
>Sorry to vent my nonsensical shit
B-but it makes sense, too much sense desu
>>
>>27219192
Which would have made for a better thread

>[insert discussion about reincarnation and death]
or
>HEART OF A SOLDIER WITH A BRAIN TO TEACH THE WHOLE NATION! YEAH ALL CAPS RAP LYRICS I GET THE REFERENCE
>>
>>27218873

Only pure sadness
>>
>>27218804
citation needed
desu
>>
>>27218716
>ries, you don't reincarnate. If you have no memory you have nothing, a fragile machine. What happens to you is like what happens to a forgotten memory.
I wouldn't say that its based on memory, you will have the same "experience thing" going on though memory will mold you into different versions, you will always be the "experiencer".
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.