[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THINGS NORMIES RUINED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
I'll start

>1. Rick and Morty
>>
h3h3, ruined the comments section at least.
>>
cr1tikal, but i dont think you could get famous with too many titty shit nipples jokes and not have shitheads
>>
rninek
>>
>>27217288
Whhatt's thatt?
>>
>>27217288
Yeah I was subbed since he had less than 50 thousand suns now he is Reddit material sad really
>>
Anime
BDSM
Memes
>>
Women
Men
White people
>>
>>27217332
Especially considering he's downright handsome and his voice doesn't match his perceived persona at all.
>>
>>27217268
this fucking board.
>>
>>27217268
The internet

el comentario originalo
>>
Pepe

commento originalo
>>
File: 1455663123658.gif (2 MB, 154x273) Image search: [Google]
1455663123658.gif
2 MB, 154x273
Drugs. Any of them. You're just hanging out, enjoying yourself with a drug you're responsibly using that you purchased off the internet, and the next thing you know, some normalfag is on the news because they were driving on the interstate screaming at the cops that they're stuck in a cartoon world or some shit.

>DUDE I didn't know the whole bag would kill him! He just said he wanted to see pretty colors!
>>
Video games

>>27217795
underrated
>>
>>27217268
>Dan Harmon
>Not a normie

He's the worst kind of normie. He's a 'I'm-a-normie-but-really-I'm-not, normie'.
>>
>>27217875
god damn agreed dude

>in high school ( not now im 23 )
>senior year I smoke pot, try lsd, a few other things ordered off the deepweb
>get a pretty good amount of knowledge about drugs and whats safe/not safe mostly from reading erowid
>dumb lacrosse kid insists lsd is lethal because the acid is bad for your blood or some shit like that
>tell him no, thats fucking dumb
>everybody in my class says "hurr why would I listen to anon he doesnt know shit, that other guy is hardcore"
>other guy ODs on some opiate
>normies act surprised
I don't even hate normies, I am one by your standards desu but I hate how ignorant your common jackass is about drugs
>>
>>27217976
i didnt know Acid was slang for LSD until I was like 20.

I thought they were two completely different drugs.
>>
File: Psyched Andy.jpg (15 KB, 250x229) Image search: [Google]
Psyched Andy.jpg
15 KB, 250x229
>>27217976
kek, normies just don't understand that you gotta use drugs responsibly
>>
MMO'S
Video games in general to be honest. For years we were ridiculed and treated like subhumans in the global social strata for enjoying this hobby, then all of a sudden chad decided it was cool and now normie sluts make thousands of dollars for showing their tits whilst playing some shitty moba, and everything we loved about video games is abandoned in favor of what retarded normies want. To cater to the masses
I blame fucking CoD
>>
>>27217976
Yeah man, its so aggravating..

Right now I'm enjoying Kratom. Cheap, legal, easy to get. Its only a matter of time before some normalfag takes a lot of it and then kills someone in his car or some shit.

I remember when it was really easy to source materials for extracting DMT, but every since normalfags started doing its been getting harder. Its still possible to do, of course, but the point is that the process has begun. I don't get it, why do they even want to do a drug like that? Reminds me of highschool when they were all smoking salvia in their cars and shit.

>lacrosse player overdosing on an opiate

Do you remember which one?
>>
>>27217268
>Normies ruined a Tumblr tier normie show meant for kids and Tumblr normalfags
>>
>>27217268
My life to be completely honest family
>>
>>27218158
>enjoy a scotch on the rocks after work by myself
> coworker/distant fwb needs ride home
>stop by liquor store
>next day
>"ANON ARE YOU AN ALCOHOLIC CAUSE ROBIN SAID YOU DRINK BY YOURSELF HURRRRRRRRRR"
>>
>>27217503
life
death
>>
>>27218275
Oh god, that as well.

Its not OK for you to have scotch by yourself, or me to have bourbon by myself, but they get to drink 15 pitchers of piss water draft beer with their friends and then drive drunk home. And somehow were the ones with a problem.
>>
ROBOT9000
Of course no originality
>>
>>27217818
Fucking this.
Although lot more of thing is accessible than before. They leeched off forum and ruined most community that were still alive back then,
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.