[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any of you anons suck your own dick? If so how were you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1452316389428.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1452316389428.webm
2 MB, 960x540
Can any of you anons suck your own dick?
If so how were you able to achieve it, do I have to do Yoga like everyday or something?

I mean if I can't get a girl to do it, I'd rather just learn to do it myself.
>>
I used to do it, but it just hurt my back honestly. Felt really good to lick and suck the tip while jerking though. Never came on my own face/in my mouth cause I'm not gay.
>>
>>27217260
> Never came on my own face/in my mouth cause I'm not gay
That's like saying you don't masturbate cause touching cocks is gay.
If it's your own it's perfectly fine.
>>
>>27217319
I beg to differ.
I sucked my own cock, I don't consider that gay because masturbating is not gay either.
However, wanting to get cum on your face/in your mouth is gay. Jerking/blowing yourself is not gay because you do it for the receiving pleasure, however wanting to receive the "pleasure" of cum in your face or mouth is pretty homosexual.
>>
Thats physically impossible unless you are a midget or a circus freak.
>>
>>27217374
No it's not dumb fuck, I am 6'0" 190 lbs and I was able to do it, my cock is only 6.9 inches too. Just have to be flexible.
>>
>>27217260
>Sucks his own dick
> afraid of coming on his face

Hahhahahaha
>>
File: B80WhtWCIAAB5GB.png (180 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
B80WhtWCIAAB5GB.png
180 KB, 400x400
>>27217239 I can suck a bit past the head. I dont think im too flexible. I lost 45 pounds so not having a big belly helped. Im 5'3" and my dick is 5"
>>
>>27217239
I can take the tip in my mouth and suck on it, but can't go further
Never done yoga or anything, just lucky to be flexible enough with a big enough dick I guess

It's alright, much better than simply fapping but it feels kind of awkward to do
>>
>>27217239
Sauce please op?
>>
File: 1435036408247.jpg (53 KB, 485x443) Image search: [Google]
1435036408247.jpg
53 KB, 485x443
>>27217604
>5'3''
je suis originale
>>
>>27217632
Yeah, I would usually fap to I'm close, then suck myself off to orgasm. I could get the head in mouth.
I'd imagine it would feel really unconformable to do it beginning to end. Wish I was still flexible.
>>
>>27217239
Not yet.
I'm transitioning so sucking dick won't be gay.
>>
>Be skeltal man
>Be slouchy skeltal man
>Back becomes curved
>The curve makes it to where I can touch the tip with my tounge
>2spoochy
>>
>>27217239
Yes, but I think the fact that I'm a 6'3 skelly with a 7.5 inch dick has a lot to do with that. I usually get really baked before I do it and it's hard unless I haven't masturbated in a while. The best way I've found to do it is just sit on the floor cross legged and without pants and go to work. I actually just did last night and it was pretty hot. Cum doesn't taste half bad.
Also shit first. It's just the smart thing to do.
>>
I used to be able to lick the tip when I was younger, but I'm not that flexible anymore.
>>
I can do it. 5'9", 135lb, 7.5" dick. But I hate blowjobs, so my flexibility is wasted.
>>
>>27218125
It's not about getting your dick sucked, it's about the psychological aspect. Submitting to a nice, hard, huge cock and sucking down every drop of cum.
>>
I can still do it but it makes your back hurt like a bitch after, so i stopped
>>
File: 1452389945001.jpg (1 MB, 1480x920) Image search: [Google]
1452389945001.jpg
1 MB, 1480x920
I wish I could, I want to be sissy cumslut

jdimsa, everything is awful
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.