[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Telling therapist about my anxiety and stuff >Therapist:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 17
File: 1458171345487.jpg (102 KB, 980x720) Image search: [Google]
1458171345487.jpg
102 KB, 980x720
>Telling therapist about my anxiety and stuff
>Therapist: Okay Anon, tell me what relaxes you?
>Me: Masturbating really eases my mind and helps me forget about life's troubles. I masturbate at least 4 times a day.
>Therapist just looks at me in silent awkwardness
Why did she ask if she was going to act weird about it..
>>
>>27217021
Because thats a weird answer.
>>
>>27217021
>therapist
>she

stop with these baits.
>>
Therapists are normies, I thought it was pretty obvious by now
>>
>>27217021
She was probably thinking about how you masturbated 20 mins before shaking her hand
>>
File: 1457731237032.png (145 KB, 349x364) Image search: [Google]
1457731237032.png
145 KB, 349x364
>>27217040
I like her, she's motherly and comforting and easy to talk to
>>
>>27217040
Well some of us actually want help even if its in vain.
>>
>>27217051
>Easy to talk to

Yup. Right up until you mentioned masturbating 4 times a day.
>>
>>27217058
>actually want help
>Woman therapist who will never understand male problems
Fucking moron.
>>
>>27217021
Do they help anon? I think I would be too anxious to talk to them about my private life.
>>
>>27217075
Anxiety isn't exclusive to males.
>>
>>27217075
but therapist chad will understand?

nobody is going to understand robot problems. might as well get someone nice to talk to.
>>
>>27217075
A male therapist won't understand either.

It's mainly just to have someone to vent and talk to.
>>
>>27217110
Yah I would better talk to woman therapist.
>>
>>27217031
I don't understand why it is. Why do we have to pretend we don't masturbate?
>>
>>27217101
The type robots usually suffer from certainly is.
>>
I mean if you can't be honest the whole thing is useless. (It's useless anyway, the only reason you want a therapist or social worker is so they arrange things for you and make phone calls for you that you would be too anxious to do yourself)
>>
>>27217075
Not everyone lives in America, anon. My psychologist in Australia is a female and her gender doesn't play a role. Being able to talk to someone who is professionally trained to understand behaviour and cognitive interaction is a gateway to getting better tools to help yourself. The few male psychologists have all been normalfags who think telling someone with crippling anxiety and depression with a history of suicide attempts, that "smile more and knock on houses to offer cash in hand work. It will make you feel better for being a productive part of society."

Completely fucking out of touch.
>>
>>27217110
Except a male therapist would've understood masturbating 4 times a day because he probably did at some point too.

But keep talking to people who have life on easy mode and will never understand robot problems.
>>
>>27217021
She was probably extremely aroused.
>>
>>27217130
Society said so so it's weird.
>>
>>27217157
You overestimate Chad. Chad doesn't know what its like to only have masturbation in his life.

At most he knows what masturbating once a day is and that's being generous.
>>
>>27217141

Because fucking hard work is freeing.

I literally got a welding apprenticeship after I broke up with a girlfriend of eight years and I made good money and I made good friends and I got to sweat out my anger and see my work on display whenever I go down to the coast. I made something. My legacy lives in the tools needed to make other men productive. They are nothing without me. Fucking gratifying.
>>
>>27217162
If we were like the society, we wouldn't go to see a therapist, so they should accept weird stuff
>>
>>27217157
Again, the point isn't "I expect them to understand everything I'm going through." Do you think schizophrenics and psychotics only see therapists that have gone through that? It's just someone to talk to.
>>
>>27217130
Masturbating isn't weird. Doing it four times a day is. She was probably a little surprised.
>>
>>27217290
>Doing it four times a day is
Pfft, 4 is lightweight though.
>>
>>27217290
Is it really? How else do you not commit suicide?
>>
>>27217290
>Masturbating isn't weird. Doing it four times a day is.
Maybe if you're Chad.
>>
Your therapist isn't good at her job. It wasn't your fault.

/thread
>>
I'd rather talk to a girl than a guy.

Guys are too competitive so I feel like at one point or another he'll tell me about his success with women and I really don't want to hear that. Plus that sense of superiority. At least a woman will fake pity me and there's no subtle dick measuring content.
>>
File: little d.png (467 KB, 450x654) Image search: [Google]
little d.png
467 KB, 450x654
>>27217330
I'm just as likely to get laid as anyone on this board, but I can't imagine wanting to jerk it four + times every day. Are you perpetually horny or something?
>>
>>27217474

Some people have massive libidos. What aren't you understanding?

I jerk it 4 times + a day as well, my heritage is Southern European and we're famous for being sexually virile. It's science.
>>
>>27217496
No, that isn't science you dumb shit.
>>
>>27217513

What part of that are you rejecting?

Southern European men have been stereotypes as sexually virile for a reason.
>>
>>27217101
It is not possible for a female to understand the very specific type of feels that are found in a robot's mind.
>>
>>27217537
For what reason? It sure as hell isn't anything related to actual science.
>>
>>27217555

Morphological differences likely mediated by factors like higher testosterone.

You know that there are morphological differences between the races, right?

It also occurs within the races.
>>
Sometimes I don't Jeri it sometimes I Jeri it 5 times and more a day depending how bored and how much free time. Why not?
You get an orgasm and it makes you feel good temporary for a short moment.
>>
>>27217582
Because it wrecks your endocrine system and makes you all touchy feely faggy and suicidal over time.
>>
>>27217021
>step-mum makes appointment with psych
>make my way there and go into his office
>we start talking and he starts asking questions
>saying yes to just about every question he asks about having a problem
>laughing he says "well one thing just leads into another"
>At one point I tell him I can barely do basic human things like clean or shower
>"usually I shower only once every week or two"
>He gives me an odd look then starts laughing
>"okayyy.... I'm glad you showered before coming here"
>[laughing intensifies]
You should have seen his face when I said I haven't had a friends or any real social interaction since school
>>
>>27217569
Source on everything you are saying.
>>
>>27217648

There's no real data for differences within the races, it's just an extrapolation based on between race differences. Just google "testosterone differences by race".

If you're interested in other types of morphological variation (intelligence, running speed, etc.) you'll be able to find that stuff, too.
>>
How do you guys masturbate 4 times a day? I feel bad if I do more than 2 because my loads aren't as big.
>>
>>27217021 after that therapy session did you masturbate more than 4 times that day?
>>
>>27217629
how do these people have a job

they literally only have 1 task,
and that is listen to a patient, and dont judge them.
>>
File: 1458126006230.png (150 KB, 198x328) Image search: [Google]
1458126006230.png
150 KB, 198x328
>>27217692
I just got back that session a couple hours ago. I've already masturbated twice.
>>
File: 1458054965023.jpg (22 KB, 579x328) Image search: [Google]
1458054965023.jpg
22 KB, 579x328
men going to see female therapists confuses me, especially younger women who are therapists.

if you're a man and depressed, chances are it has a lot to do with feeling inadequate compared to others and this has a lot to do with sexual frustration as well. say you're 23, single, of low-income and out of shape; you make appointments to meet with a female therapist who's 25 years old, and she's a degree owner who's in a happy relationship, makes six figures and most likely takes good care of her body.

being around this woman is just going to make you feel more inadequate, and for lack of a better word you'll end up leaving an appointment feeling like more of a cuck than you walked in. depression is treated by empowering the depressed person, and that kind of setting would be anything but empowering. like a 12 year old boy being babysat by a 16 year old girl, it's just going to make the boy emasculated and pissed off.

if you're a guy, find a male therapist or some other sort of setting that can help nurture feelings of empowerment and fight against emasculation. a depressed man seeing a female therapist, given they're around the same age, is just going to leave the patient worse off.
>>
>>27217808
Successful men make me feel bad and inadequate, I want someone to mommy me.
>>
>>27217808
This is exactly what happened to me, and I told her that I didn't like it, and that our worlds where so far apart that she would never be able to relate.

She was a quite attractive 25 year old woman and wore a wedding ring.

Needless to say I changed therapist. I don't think she liked that.
>>
>>>27217808
if you want to regress further into depression and further away from adulthood be my guest. i can barely let my own mother buy me dinner in public because i know other people my age live in different timezones than their parents.

>>27217854
good for you. i wouldn't have stayed there either, there's no insight to be gained in a setting like that. just more frustration.
>>
>>27217290

Personally, whenever I fap I do it for like 4 to 8 hours. When I was younger I did it upwards of 10 times a day, but my libido isn't what it used to be.
>>
>>27217808

I think they usually look for older women. I will admit that I'd be uncomfortable in the scenario you described.
>>
>>27217879
top meant for
>>27217842
>>
>>27217808

not to mention the reason for the vast majority of "mentally ill" guys seeking therapy is having unhealthy relationships with their mothers. Of course a female shrink judging your actions and thoughts isn't going to do make them better, it's the reason most of them are there in the first place.
>>
>>27217808
>>27217854

Not only can female therapists not relate to men, the very diagnostic criteria for depression is based solely on the observed female manifestation of it;

http://apt.rcpsych.org/content/14/4/256.short
https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200301/the-trouble-men
http://news.nationalpost.com/health/men-just-as-likely-to-suffer-from-depression-as-women-they-just-show-it-differently-study-finds
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/28/us-depressed-men-idUSBRE97R15V20130828
http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/openforum/article/Depression-in-men-is-a-public-health-crisis-5732016.php
http://www2.nami.org/Content/NavigationMenu/Mental_Illnesses/Depression/Depression_and_Men_Fact_Sheet.htm
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4372614/

>This study is significant as women are twice as likely than men to be diagnosed with depression. It shows that while both genders experience depression, the symptoms of the condition can be gender-specific.
>the diagnostic criteria for depression are almost exclusively based on women's experience of the disorder--because they've been the ones willing to present themselves as patients.

And they've been the ones willing to present themselves because they're encouraged to do so.
>>
>>27217628

Speak for yourself, faggot. It makes me tired and hungry, why the fuck would it make me suicidal? Do you think of killing yourself everytime you fuck someone?
>>
>>27217842
That is nice anon but you will never get better if you become completely attached to the therapist. It is literally waste of money and time. She will also have to set you away after some time. Also she doesnt have the feelings you project into her anyway.
>>
>>27217879
>if you want to regress further into depression
I've felt a lot happier since going with my female therapist though. My last one was male and it just made me feel shitty.
>>
>>27217905
>And they've been the ones willing to present themselves because they're encouraged to do so.

Gotta be nice to be able to feel like a victim when it's needed, and everyone will caress your ego, and when you want to feel empowered everyone also caresses your ego to boot.
>>
>>27217905
Worst still, society will never be capable of sympathizing with men to an extent that their mental health is taken seriously.

I'm a man and I can't even do it. Watching men suffer is natural to me, watching women suffer is painful.

That's just how we are.
>>
>>27217021
Every normal studies psych in college.
Psychologists and therapists will on average only ever understand us from a textbook standpoint, never a human or personal one
>>
>>27217680

You should try getting a fetish. or multiple ones and fapping to them. Personally , loli does it for me. Whenever I blow my load, it can get me hard immediately after when nothing else can.
>>
The only therapist I ever saw was a guy and he was completely clueless, couldn't relate to my problems AT ALL.

Therapy is a joke whether it's a man or a woman. You know what makes the pain go away? Drugs, lots of drugs.
>>
>>27217021
Find a better therapist.

>"now if a patient mentions masturbation, be sure to stare at him silently. Really make it as awkward as possible."

She didn't hear that once while getting her degree. She's a shitty therapist.
>>
>>27217854
This is the way to go.

To be fair though, if someone is just looking for a shoulder to cry on I don't think it's really relevant whether they're male or female. It probably doesn't matter if they're a psych or a counsellor or whatever. These pathetic fucking faggots just want to cry about their lives and hear someone reassure them that everything is okay.

I want to see a psych who is impersonal and just able to focus on diagnosing me and giving me scientifically valid advice. I don't want some fucking asshole who's going to sit there and tell me that I'm not unattractive and lie to my face for no reason other than to try and make me feel better.

A can barely relate to other humans. I can't relate to a female.

>>27217948
It's so difficult to get legitimate help. I'm waiting on a call from a hospital psych for a week now.
I checked out a clinic and it was full of retards waddling around, doped out on meds. Being there would only make me want to kill myself again.
The problem is I can't just explain my life to people and they can't see me. I feel like I'm just going to have to kill someone and eat their face just so I can get some help.
>>
File: ZbhyEtC.png (1 MB, 1048x2090) Image search: [Google]
ZbhyEtC.png
1 MB, 1048x2090
>>27217021
That is why you go to therapists that had mental problems. There is a debate about it. Many psychotherapists say that one who had/has mental illness should never be a therapist. Others say that it makes you a better therapist because of experiences but you have to have it in control.

Personally I would rather go to a therapist that had anxiety or has years of practice with patiens with anxieties.

Also you may only think she was awkward. She may not feel the same way you interpret it. Silence is a tool in therapy, its consciously used because if you are anxious your body will scream signals and you will probably start conversation even if you dont want to to release tension in your body.

If she really found that weird then she is not really experienced I guess. Its known that sex and masturbation lowers anxiety, same as eating. Even dolphins have sex when they are scared and anxious with each other to ease the tension. She should tell you its normal and fine.

t. psychology student.
>>
>>27218020

I feel like a part of the issue is that most therapists can't relate to someone who spent his formative years playing MMORPGs.
>>
>>27217808

I agree with this, in general I've always loathed female psychology students, even outside the tension/problems of sex differences there's just something off about them

I did know a much older female psychologist once who was quite nice, though.
>>
I see a girl therapist because I find it easier to open up to a woman than a man. It's just how I am, call it my inner beta or whatever but I can't talk about my hardships and sadness with a man.
>>
>>27218095
I agree. I can't talk about my feelings with a man. I don't know.
>>
File: 1458011159590.jpg (71 KB, 600x825) Image search: [Google]
1458011159590.jpg
71 KB, 600x825
>>27218067
You may be right as its a new thing. The best therapists couldnt prepare for it when it didnt exist. But they should have experiences with people who were escaping to fantasies. People always used some form of escape and many of them became clinically chronic.

Probably it would be better to find a therapist who specialized on escape from reality into fantasy.
>>
>>27218160

It's always been really odd for me to say

>Yeah, I played a lot of MMORPGs when I was in my younger years. I got a lot of satisfaction out of being the best player on my server. I was pretty famous, despite being a loser in real life. Also, I spent my formative years in an online community interacting with strangers. You're getting this down, right? You're going to really figure out what makes me tick, I just know it!

Will that therapist treat me as beta loser #34342223 or Tom Cruise of the virtual world?
>>
>>27217675
"Just Google it" isn't a source you stupid fucking greaseball.

>there's no real data for differences within the races
Oh right, so you're just full of bullshit.
>>
>>27217569
>>27217675
>>27217537
>>27217496
moron

originallal
>>
>>27218208
What's your problem though?
>>
>>27218240
>What's your problem though?

everything
>>
>>27218240

Normies are my problem
>>
>>27218253
That's not a valid answer. The counsellor I saw today asked a very valid question:

>what would improve your life?
>what do you really want?
I couldn't think of a decent answer though. I said I wanted to be normal then I corrected myself and said I didn't want to be normal, I just know that I can't live off my parents forever and to survive I have to do normal people things and form connections and all that.
>>
File: 1458026874482.jpg (121 KB, 1100x1400) Image search: [Google]
1458026874482.jpg
121 KB, 1100x1400
>>27218208
Good therapists should understand. Its a way of coping with reality. You didnt find it satisfying in real world so you escaped to fantasy. Its a way of fulfilling your desires in a way you cant or dont know how in real life.

Therapists shouldnt treat you like a loser. Moralisation is a sign of bad therapists because it comes from ignorance. Those who are worth it knows its normal. What you describe is not that uncommon these days. A lot of people find fantasy more satisfying, especially if reality is not. Its also why people use drugs, alcohol or stuff like that. They want to go away from the real world for whatever reasons. Interpretations will vary from person to person based on their problems. You may not be ready for adulthood so you regressed to play because you were too stressed or you couldnt fulfill some need in real life so you found a way to partially fulfill it in virtual world. Its hard to really find a source.

I personally would understand that. I was into MMOs too and replaced my real life with them for a hefty amoung of time. Online community is just another way of fulfilling a desire for social contact. People are more distant these days so they use internet.

I could wirte a lot more but my english is limiting me. But the one who knows best is you and there is no right or wrong way of living life as we all die in the end anyway. Humans cling to free will too much but we are mostly determined by experiences and genetics so in the end its no ones fault that things are not going as we would have wanted them to go.
>>
Similar thing
>female therapist
>seriously think she has a thing for me but can't actually be sure because I don't flirt
>anon you're diagnosed with social phobia but you haven't had trouble until college
>why is that? It could lead us to some issues we can solve
>(pretend everything I'm saying is not as clear as written text)
>well when growing up I always felt older than the other kids
>I had these same issues with being exhausted during the mentor days in school. Actually fell asleep about half the time
>I think it's that I didn't respect the other kids I interacted, or at least didn't consider them as important
>very interesting anon. I can see that.
>talk goes on
>eventually she asks:Anon have you ever had a tendency to torture animals?
>n-no, why would you ask that it's part of the psychoanalysis report
>well what you mentioned before suggests that you may be a sociopath
>it's not enough to make a judgement on but if you answer honestly we can deal with it properly and it may solve your issues
>the way you describe your anxiety about how you think about what others might thing and do to you may very well be your manipulative side. When you entered college your standards increased because they're smarter so you have to think so much
>I find it hot
>thinking: 'is she saying that so i'l be honest or is she just into me and found it an opening. Wth patient doctor relationships aren't supposed to be like this'
>anon you're awfully quiet why don't you be honest. We're obliged to keep absolutely quiet about anything that happens here unless it can harm others
>-wink-
>affirm her beliefs, she gets up out of her chair and strokes my leg
>have sex reverse cowgirl (that's her facing me right?) in the sofa
>can't tell her I was lying because I was desperate (that'd be rape or could easily be seen as such here)
>currently it's the main focus of our sessions
>try to shift focus towards the symptoms rather than the cause she perceives
>tfw regular sex
>>
>>27218343

I appreciate your feedback, but one correction I would make is that if you're experiencing social justification for your behavior, it isn't a fantasy escape; it becomes analogous to the real world.

The moral high ground "reality" has over fantasy is social feedback. When it loses that moral high ground, and one experiences very positive social feedback through "fantasy", that ceases to be a useful term, in my opinion.
>>
File: 1457912476660.png (228 KB, 400x514) Image search: [Google]
1457912476660.png
228 KB, 400x514
>>27218357
why did I even bother reading this shit
>>
>>27218384
Sorry.
Perhaps should have cut down on it some. I just give so much context in my head I can't filter.
>>
File: The Fundamental Premise.jpg (356 KB, 798x1051) Image search: [Google]
The Fundamental Premise.jpg
356 KB, 798x1051
>>27217933
>>27217941

It's the fundamental premise.
>>
>>27217021
See, healthy people do things like exercise, read, talk to parents, etc. to relax.
>>
>>27218357
I don't believe you, anonymous stranger
>>
File: 2015123068600281.jpg (159 KB, 404x723) Image search: [Google]
2015123068600281.jpg
159 KB, 404x723
>>27218370
You may be right. I dont know really a lot about it. All I know is that fantasy and perception is the same because it all originates in the brain. People satisfy their needs however best they can and know.

I personally cant play video games because I always get addicted to it and will stop caring about real life problems. So my escape is only through internet with all my games deleted from PC.
>>
>>27218446

Feels bad man. I never really liked video games personally, just MMORPGs and their constant social validation.
>>
>>27218433
That's fair enough. It's not a believable story. Something I think is relevant is that she started November last year and is straight out of school. Working for the government (so pay is bad considering there's a shortage in the private sector). Also she may be right. I don't consciously try to manipulate people but I do things like making sure I don't leave traces of where I've been unless I have to, look through people's information if I can etc. I don't entirely think it's because I'd like 'an edge',. Also sat in the back of the lecture halls just so I could see everyone. Well all of this is stuff I used to do obviously. Social phobia. But it's not like I'm trying to hurt people. It's a fear that they may do bad things. I think that about cars and everything aswell. Like, the idea that as a pedestrian I'm exposed to both lanes of cars to have someone accelerate straight into me which might possibly kill me is terrifying. Same with bikers jumping me and stuff. I keep looking over my shoulder because I need to know where everyone is. I've told this to her. Thinking it's more paranoia than sociopathy. She didn't confirm or deny that, she noted it.

She's kinda attractive too. Like not Stacy attractive but rather just that she's slim and has a very nice face. So that's probably not even that she's attractive it's that I'm getting attached. That's a big problem.
>>
File: 1457963029872.jpg (35 KB, 613x700) Image search: [Google]
1457963029872.jpg
35 KB, 613x700
>>27218493
Yes. You can also sense and see improvement through leveling. It may also play a part if you are not going places in real life. At least it was for me.
>>
>>27218446
>start playing game
>can't do anything in real life until I complete game
This is the same with fucking everything.

>become shut-in NEET
>life revolves around destroying myself
>>
>>27218573

It's not less healthy than a socially acceptable hobby like chess, though. Serious chess players get a lot of praise. Serious MMO gamers don't, even though the hobby is much more social.

I'm not defending it, but I think it's part of a masculine drive for competition/to be better and have social affirmation of that fact. Is it a pathology? Well, that depends on whether or not its stopping your real life goals, right? In my case, it was.

Just curious, are you a Northern European?
>>
>>27217352
Ditto. On my way through psychology degree.
I probably would of laughed and commended you for having the guts to outright tell me that.
Also the stamina I cannot be fucked wanking that many times
>>
>>27218617
are you circumcised?

ive noticed this tends to describe why dick experiences are so different.
>>
File: 1457125163545.jpg (35 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
1457125163545.jpg
35 KB, 576x324
>>27218608
Most therapists classify pathology as behavior that is destructive to yourself or others. Otherwise its okay. For me its destructive so I abstinate from it. You are right about drive for competition. Its normal to have it.

Eastern europe. Very poor country and no prospects really. Life will suck whatever you do without proper connections here.
>>
>>27218657

That sucks. I'd fast track you a visa to the US if I could. Luckily, Trump will make America great again and might grease the wheels for European immigration.
>>
File: 1458038409379.jpg (292 KB, 627x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458038409379.jpg
292 KB, 627x1000
>>27218676
I am from the resistance country called Slovakia that disagree with german policies so we may survive a bit but its bad here. Most people are just dumb, government is corrupt with politicians that were communists before and use this country as business.

Work is determined by if you are genius, if you know someone or you will be doing manual, repetitive labor for the rest of your life with no retirement money really. Also, no welfare here and mental illness is stigmatised as hell. Not worth mentioning it.

My future is homelessness or slavery pretty much. So please at least make america great again so its more bearable to know that there is a country that cares about people at least in a bit.
>>
>>27217747
Chocolat no :c
>>
>>27218753

Can't you immigrate more or less freely within the EU?
>>
>>27217316
How is your dick not covered in bruises.
>>
File: 1457100610716.jpg (77 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
1457100610716.jpg
77 KB, 500x347
>>27218773
I have no money really as Im a student. Its also not a good idea to just go somewhere without a connection. I dont have proper skills as only thing I know is psychology and philosophy and becoming a therapist will take a long time with a high possibility of failling. No country will accept my degree from Slovakia though, its worthless outside of this country. I also dont want to leave my parents, even though I dont really like them and they never gave me emotional support leaving me alone all the time they are the only reason I didnt kill myself.
>>
>>27218859

I guess if all your problems could be solved on 4chan, they wouldn't be problems. Something tells me you could get a pretty decent job in a country like the UK, though. It's definitely the default to not pick up everything and start over, but whenever I meet people who did it, it always went well for them. Hope things go well for you in that regard. It's a shame that Europe as a project has abandoned countries like yours and has its sights set instead on refugees, as if European solidarity is determined by pseudo-altruism rather than genuine intra-European cooperation.
>>
>>27218657
Are you from Ukraine?
>>
File: 1455116947665.jpg (383 KB, 751x1044) Image search: [Google]
1455116947665.jpg
383 KB, 751x1044
>>27219001
Thank you for the conversation anon. I hope you will achieve a life you would like to live, whatever that kind of life may be or already is.
>>
>>27218067
>spent his formative years playing MMOs
Iktfb
>>
Why do people become therapists if they get awkward about stuff easily? Is that the worst thing she's ever heard?
>>
>chad has sex 4 times a day, it's completely normal
>robot faps 4 times a day, gets judged and looked at like he committed a crime
>>
>therapist asks me if im suicidal
>too embarrassed to say yes
>"nah, im not even depressed really"
>mfw they believe it
>>
File: 1450864381317.png (225 KB, 478x556) Image search: [Google]
1450864381317.png
225 KB, 478x556
I would get a male therapist, but I'm very prone to crying and I don't want to cry in front of another man.
>>
>>27217021
Therapists should be prepared to hear much much more personal things than that.

Your therapist is shit
>>
>>27218617
>I probably would of laughed
Goddamn rookie
>>
>>27219558
This is me.. I can never tell the therapist anything because I'm too embarrassed.
>>
>>27217808
>23 year old female psychologist
>makes six figures

LOL
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.