[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/rrdoynCu6F8 >Wagies completely and irreversibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: yoda.png (50 KB, 159x231) Image search: [Google]
yoda.png
50 KB, 159x231
https://youtu.be/rrdoynCu6F8

>Wagies completely and irreversibly btfo.

This superior NEET has garnered 1000 views on this educational video.

Wagies, watch this in your 5 minute lunch break and cry.

Look behind you it's Mr Shekelstein!
>>
Fucking wagekeks on suicidewatch.
>>
i think he already did some interview with some wagies before;
http://pastebin.com/zhh5tCU5
>>
>>27216583
Jeez, no wonder he got NEETbux with that way of talking, top kek 10/10
>>
wagecucks:

>muh bills
>muh student loan denbts
>muh productivity
>muh economy
>>
that was the funniest thing i've seen on the robot in atleast 5 months

you're doing God's work OP.

WAGIES

Blown
The
FUCK
Out
>>
>>27216583
how autistic do you need to be in order to make this video?
>>
>>27216583
>poo-poo pee-pee

Goddamn I love this guy.
>>
>>27216583
hahahaha ragie wagies can't compete, the slaves are so jealous and mad
>>
>>27216583
That grating voice, that method of chewing, I couldn't make it 30 seconds. Yes fine, use my tax dollars, at least I'll never have to actually see him. Jesus Christ
>>
File: 1453963153748.gif (1 MB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
1453963153748.gif
1 MB, 245x280
>>27216583

>This is what NEETs use as a representative of their parasitic lifestyle.
KEK, you guys just BTFO yourself again.

515, nevar forgetti
>>
Wagekeks. Why are you still here?
>>
>>27216583
Oh god... the neets are so delusional they keep BTFOing themselves over and over. I feel sorry for you honestly.

You are poor, friendless, kv, lie about it on the internet to make yourself feel better while us, the alphas, make at least six figures by "working" a couple hours a day on what would just qualify as our hobbies if we didn't get paid to do them.

NEETcucks

B T F O
T T
F F
O O
>>
>>27218233
Because someone has to make sure neets stay at the bottom of the ladder and we can keep moving up.
>>
File: 1599379.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1599379.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27218434
This poor little wagie is living a lie fed to him by Mr. Shekelstein to make him feel better about his wagecuckery. I feel bad for him, I really do.
>>
>>27216583
>chewing with his mouth open
>DISGUSTING
>the noises he makes
>DISGUSTING
>believing any kind of fast-food is "nutritious"
>retarded

That extra chromosome is hard at work, isn't it?
>>
>>27218483
Oh ho ho, poor little neety, thinking anyone except neets who have been cut off by their mommies have to work at the bottom of the ladder.

Keep being bitter neetie, and I'll keep moving up, getting paid for my hobby, and being the chad you cry about in "women hate" threads.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.