[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many robots here are virgins? Do you actively try and have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 9olMCiS.png (315 KB, 960x750) Image search: [Google]
9olMCiS.png
315 KB, 960x750
How many robots here are virgins? Do you actively try and have sex and are just unsuccessful, or just so terribly depressed that your sex drive is that of a dead animals?

Pic almost defiantly not related
>>
>>27216517
I'm just so short and ugly. Friends are the only type of relationship I'll ever get.
>>
>>27216517
I want to have sex, but I'm simply not trying
>>
>>27216541
So you want it, but just not bad enough to actually do anything about it?
>>
28 year old virgin here

I tried a lot in college and immediately after, but it was so awkward, embarrassing, and such a catastrophic failure that I almost killed myself.

So I don't really try anymore. No it hasn't gotten easier to handle, except for just a general decline in the intensity of feelings that comes with age.
>>
>>27216538
Have you tried short ugly girls?
>>
File: image.jpg (705 KB, 1280x1912) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
705 KB, 1280x1912
>>27216517
im handsome and extremely charismatic but i am also extremely picky and will only allow for kim kardashian to take my virginity. i am not as unfortunate as you all and ur all faggots
>>
>>27216517
I used to try back when I was in better shape due to rowing. Now I work nights part time, which kills a lot of time that I used to be able to spend socializing.

I'm just too awkward around physical contact to really do well with women. I can hold a conversation well enough, but I just don't really like touching strangers.
>>
>>27216544
yeah my thoughts are always shifting between "It would be good to have sex" and "It would be too much of a hassle"
>>
I'm an 18 year old virgin. I had a blowjob once. It was nice. Probably won't ever happen again.
>>
>>27216582

>Makes post on /r9k/ to feel superior
>Actually incredibly insecure
>still virgin
>>
I have no social life where there are girls to try to have sex with so there's nothing to try.
>>
>>27216612
>>27216569
>>27216630

Have you guys tried tinder or any other dating apps? because it's like pussy on speed dial basically
>>
>>27216657

Only if you are a Chad. Women on those apps are showered with so much attention and they pick primarily from the top 20% of males. If you have any kind of major flaw you're just fucked, and it's a soul-crushing grind to try to wade through it. Even the most frumpy women have several guys trying to chat them up at a given time.

And yes I've tried online dating. I even got a date from it, and we connected so well online. But once she met me in person it was over.
>>
>>27216657
I have tried those but my face is mediocre. No girls were interested in me there.
I had to swipe about 200 girls right on tinder to get a match and when I got one I couldn't hold a decent conversation.
I tried another dating site and usually the girls just didn't reply.
>>
Not a robot just a /pol/lack trying to find solace away from the slide threads that are shitting up our board right now
>How many robots here are virgins?
Ay
>Do you actively try and have sex and are just unsuccessful, or just so terribly depressed that your sex drive is that of a dead animals?
I honestly think I have a mental block with it. I was bored in high school because they didn't teach anything there I didn't already know (votec so the only advanced shit were trades courses) so most of the time I was just bored out of my mind and read. Obviously due to that I gave 0 fucks about having a social life outside of a few friends. I attribute my nonchalant almost apathetic view on my not being enthusiastic about sex to that.
I have an incredibly high sex drive and a top 5% testosterone level too so not having sex has really been borderline idiotic for me. Doesn't help that I don't find masturbation fun anymore.
>mfw I literally has a qt Puerto Rican virgin trying to jerk me off when I graduated high school
>mfw she thought it was supposed to be incredibly hard since her retarded guy friends told her thats how they liked it
>mfw had to make her stop before I could finish
>mfw she turned out to be a Jesus freak and I had to break up with her despite the fact that she wanted to lose her virginity to me
Haven't even tried to go on a date since
>>
>>27216745
I'm gonna have to disagree with you mate. You don't have to be Chad for tinder. At least, not lookwise. Women have a broad taste. You really just have to be straitforward (no real convo beyond: wanna fuck? - yeah I can host, here's my number). Still, it's not a good fit for virgins, so I don't know why it was recommended.
>>
File: 1451861258093.jpg (51 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1451861258093.jpg
51 KB, 640x640
>>27216517
trying to get sex without getting the reputation of some creepy pervert is pretty hard
>>
I literally don't know how to get sex.

Can someone tell me? I'm serious.
>>
>>27216571
They don't want me. The ones I know usually have tall and average bfs. The few that could be open to the idea want kids and I'm certainly not going to bring another innocent being down here to suffer because of the shitty genes it received.

The only attention I received recently is from a single mom who wants me to take care of her and the kid she had with Chad because I have my own place and an income.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.